The best ME I can be
The hotness! (AKA Kim)

S/C/G: 180/170/125

Height: 5'3"

DATE: Feb 10/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: the best ME I can be/ Kim

BIRTHDAY: Dec 18

MARITAL STATUS: Living in sin for 3 years now

FAMILY INFO : It's pretty much just me and my sweetie... both our families live WAY north, so we're kinda on our own here.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: My pets, my boyfriend, and reading everything I can get hold of

PETS: Here it goes... 4 ferrets, 1 cat, 3/4 of a chinchilla (he was born missing an arm) and a turtle

ATKINS START DATE: Jan. 1, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: It really worked for my mom and when I read the book, it just made so much bloody sense!!

TOP WEIGHT: 190 (started the year at 180)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 170

GOAL WEIGHT: 125... or bikini worthy, whichever comes first

HEIGHT: 5' 2 or 3"

EYE COLOR: bleuy-greeney-greyish??

HAIR COLOR: Naturally, dirty blonde... synthetically, RED RED RED

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Vancouver Island, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not listening to that nagging little voice that says "eat the fries, you'll never lose 50lbs anyway."

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I NEED TO SHUT THAT VOICE UP ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm going to make a really hot skinny chick!!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I've done all sorts of diets... homemade and tried and true alike. None have really worked for me since I gained all this weight in my first year of college... freshman 15 my foot, I put on a good freshman 50!!