Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 07:04 AM   #91  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Eny, that is awesome! I need to find a score like that. lol

I turned in a job application yesterday. I am looking for childcare so I don't have to scramble when I accept the job. {yes, I am thinking possitively!} They aren't calling for interviews for a week, so I will check the #1 on my list today and then more on Mon and Tuesday. Internet/cable is caught up. And on Wednesday I will get their call for a formal interview. I talked to the mgr yesterday, that went well.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hang in there flower!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #93  
you can call me flower

I paid/caught up on all the bills today except for the medical bills. We have to call them on Monday and plead to let us set up a cheap payment plan. lol I have 25$ til Thursday and my gas tank is on a 1/4 tank. This will be a fun week. lol I got my period to, but I am gonna have faith it will all work out. Sometimes that is all we got.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #94  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

I survived and am down to minus 50lbs...which basically made me feel better about skydiving...like it was meant to be...because I did not expect to be down to minus 50lbs today! Whooo!

Old 02-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #95  

Gator - HOW FREAKING COOL!!!! I love the pics! Was it completely Exhilarating??
Also - on the #50 pounds lost! That's INCREDIBLE!!!!

I'm down #1.2 this week. I didn't hit Super Bowl goal - so I really have to step it up this month and lose #10.2 total in order to get back on track for the overall plan (#9.4 to go!) Those few weeks of binging and not exercising screwed me.

I've put up the new mini-goal ticker.. it's going to be hard - but if I stay OP the next 11 days and work my butt off (literally) I can do it!

here's some for the big game!
Old 02-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #96  
you can call me flower

Amanda, girl good for you for being so brave and getting to the -50 mark!
Old 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #97  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

I'm still amazed that I did the skydiving (I'm totally afraid of heights...or at least I thought so!)...now I think I can do anything!

Scale ready 175.6 today...I'll move my marker if that is true...seems odd...it's flying down this weekend...weird weird weird...but I'll take whatever I can get.

P.S. did you see how HOT my instructor was?? He's from Italy...so hot w/an accent! Yum!

P.S.S. I guess you can see I'm still a man crazed woman!

Last edited by SunshineRunner; 02-03-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #98  

Gator - the instructor was VERY HOT!! I'm a little jealous.

Good job on the loss! I did that the second week of Jan to - and then I screwed it all up by not exercising and keeping the metabolism going - DON'T DO THAT!! IT SUCKS TO START BACK #3!!!!

I'm having a good day so far - eating's right on - started my day w/ a 10 min power yoga video. I think i'm going to do that from now on. Do a 10 - 15 min video first thing in the morning to get the metabolism going and then do a longer work out at night. I'm going to see how it works out.

Here's some for the week.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #99  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Okay so I'm not checking in for a while and I'm missing all these motivation stories, all the weight loss success, a 5K and sky diving !
You girls rock!

Sorry I've been MIA..with little ones it's just one thing after another. I had to call an ambulance for our 3 yr old 2 weeks ago. He's fine now, long story, but he is fine.
As for me, my grand total weight loss since the start of our 70s club is only about 12 pounds. But I do feel good. I enjoy the slim fast shakes, they've been filling me up....I am also snacking on tootsie pop lolloypops. I know, I know, not good, but it gives me the fix I need for the day.
I promise to check in again very very soon.
Thanks for posting so much and sharing all your daily ups & downs with the board!

Last edited by 2Bthinagain; 02-07-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #100  

2bthin - welcome back! We're still here - pushing and plugging away.

I'm trying to hit what appears to be impossible goals! I know the scale is moving in the right direction - but not nearly as quickly as I would like. I'm going to do best best not to get on the scale again until Sunday - I have quote a weekend planned though for my birthday.
Closed Thread