Old 02-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #1  
Fay

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/140

Height: 5/3

Default What will YOU do when you reach goal?

When I reach my weight (and fitness!) goal I will:
  • Climb a mountain;
  • Enter a marathon;
  • Buy some spectacular red f*ck me shoes;
  • Get a corset made-to-measure;
  • Go to dance classes;
  • Go speed-dating;
  • Get at least one new tattoo

...how about you?
broadabroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/157/125

Height: 5'4"

I really don't know. I haven't even thought that far ahead.

But I really like the red FMP's and corset. That sound nice!
sylvia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/190/150

Height: 5'1

Oh my, I think about this all the time. It is my inspiration.

First I am going to get a breast reduction and maybe a tummy tuck (depending on how I look)
Buy a new wardrobe full of nice hip clothes
Get a tattoo
Go to Hawaii

I know all of this will come true because this time is the last time!!!
WeightSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:15 AM   #4  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Buy a pair of $300 boots.
Wear them with a long velvet skirt, a victorian blouse, a cameo brooch, and a sleeveless open-crocheted cardigan.
Buy pretty matching underwear and never wear granny panties again. Ever.
Wear high heels. High. Heels.
Go skiing.
Take my dog hiking in the forest.
I want a pair of red CFM's too.
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

A corset? Fat people wear corsets!!
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:26 AM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 185/165/150

Height: 5'9 - 40 and fabulous!

B.A.B. - Absolutely love your tatoo! It really describes the inner me...lol!

Weight Smasher - When you get that breast reduction...can you donate some to me...my boobs are fading fast with this weight loss and I've not much to spare!

As for me...I'll finally be able to fit my old size 6 clothes which cost me a small fortune. I will, however, go shopping for some little hot number and take a vacation (exotic island) where I will where clothing held together by "strings"!!!!
bambifox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #7  
Fay

Actually, yes, I should have mentioned cosmetic surgery; I've started saving for that too, because it sounds like there will be unsightly baggy skin issues.

:: shudders ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
A corset? Fat people wear corsets!!
Oh, honey! Bless you!

Anyone can wear a corset - and I'm not planning to be stick-shaped. Insh'allah, I'll still be more than adequately supplied with T'n'A, and I'm damn sure looking forward to being able to look hot in a corset. Presently I am a fat lass, and I would NOT look hot in a corset.

I was thinking perhaps something from http://darkgarden.net or somewhere similar - I have a host of hot (American) friends who have corsets, and I entirely approve.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #8  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Shopping!!!!!!

Right now everytime I but clothes they are to big a week later... it's really sad actually. Lol.

Besides that.

Go swimming and not wear boy shorts as a bottom. I don't think that I have ever done that. Haha.

I love your list though!

BF and I are waiting for the snow to melt some before we go get new mountain bikes. I can just see the bruises now. I'm a tiny bit clumsy. If it's there for me to run into, I probably do. Thankfully I'm better on wheels then on my own feet. Yay!!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:45 AM   #9  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Clothes shopping used to be a very unpleasant experience when I was wearing a size 3X. But....thats all changed now!! I still remember going into a department store & automatically heading to the "plus size" department out of habit. A saleslady approached me and said "sweetie...I think you're in the wrong department unless you're shopping for someone else!...you belong in the petite department!" ME??? PETITE??? NO one had ever told me I was petite before!!! I still remember being in the dressing room in a size 4/6 pants and just standing there staring in the mirror in disbelief and looking at the label about 6 times!!!

I LOVE shopping at all the "In" stores. Christopher & Banks is one of my favorites...I just wish we had one here! And I've even been known to venture into Victoria's Secret....something I would have never done at 245 lbs!!

My DBF has been incrediably supportive & tells me I'm "tiny"

God bless you Dr. Atkins!!!
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/188/145 Started 1/3/08

Height: 5'4

I love this thread!

1. Pull some of my very very expensive high heels out of the bankers box I have them shoved into (out of sight) and wear them again. Also...buy some more.
2. Buy some new clothes. I got so discouraged seeing the small clothes in my closet that last spring I gave the Goodwill almost all of my skinny clothes. I regret it now. Well. Not all of it. I regret having given away the classic style clothes. Here is the good news ladies though. I know that thrift stores usually have some very, very nice clothes in small sizes. Mine are there! Liz, Dolce, Ann Taylor, Talbots, Bebe...
3. Ice skate. I really want to do that for some reason (I did when I was a kid). I have ice skating dreams (wierd). Right now I'm scared that if I fall my heft will really hurt me.
4. I want to be Fay. Oh wait. I can't be Fay. She is already Fay. Dammit! Have a great day all.
stayincalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #11  

S/C/G: Goal 150 ~ 21lbs down

Height: 5'6"

Go back to France and do everything I didn't do the last two times and look FABULOUS while doing it!
CrabbyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #12  

I'd like to move somewhere where no one knew me and pass myself off as about 20 years younger and single. Just to see if I could. If it worked, I might go out and buy a corset and high heels! And clothes from the junior department.
lynnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #13  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

Dance around in my little black dress
Then dance around naked
Then put the dress back on just so I can practice taking it off like a stripper

Then, later, I'll hit the stores and get some ultra cute clothes. Hubby and I will take our trip to Japan.
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #14  
banned

S/C/G: 185/165/150

Height: 5'9 - 40 and fabulous!

Hey all...I've got a great idea. We should reward ourselves with something really great...for every milestone we make. Let's say, every 15 lbs...we form a weigh-in group (of some sort) and for every 15lbs lost we save up and go on a fabulous trip to like a "weekend spa resort"! We'd get manicures, pedicures, facials, seaweed wraps, all kinds of beautifying crap! Then we'd breath in the fresh air, go on outdoor excursions, climb hills, etc. That would be so great! I really serious...anyway game???

Then, we'd have a final "hoorah" as all the members who reach their goal, let's say, by September 2008 (and maintain), get to go to like some exotic island and we could all boogy our skinny little a$$'s in those tight slinky black/white/green/whatever dresses by night and run around in string bikinis by day! Any thoughts??? Joyce
bambifox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #15  
Fay

Joyce, I think that's an awesome idea!