Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 AM   #1  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

Default what is your goal/dream outfit?

Do you have an outfit that you are dying to get into when you reach goal? What is it. I want to fit into a nice sexy, chic, sleek red (not black because black makes you look skinnier and I will be skinny and I won't need black anymore) dress that will drive my DH crazy.
tkglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:46 AM   #2  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

I USED to... but it's so out of fashion now that I haven't actually got a 'dream outfit' anymore. For the last six months, all I wanted to do was fit into my wedding dress again... met that goal and packed it away again.

I have no idea what I'll look like 'at goal', so no idea what to wear!

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/224/170

Height: 5'4

A cute little summer dress with sandals, something with a fitted bodice and full skirt, kinda old-fashioned and demure...not that I am, that is just a look that I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to wear.
Stormcrazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:26 AM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Stormcrazie,

It's been so long since I was slimmer, that I have no clothes from then. And, I've given away all my heavier clothes! So right now I'm running around in a few outfits... Today I'm going shopping at Macy's for some business clothes. What I really want is a very classy business suit! The kind that says "executive" in an understated way.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:35 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Anything I can tuck in to show off my new flat stomach. I haven't tucked a shirt in for years. Apparently I thought that a blouse over my stomach and hips actually would disquise that extra 130 pounds.

I love low-cut jeans with a sweater and a big belt. If you can pull it off, it makes you look really long and lean.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:36 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Well, no matter how much weight I loose, I will never have a tiny waist or be long waisted. My natural shape eliminates all of the styles that I really like.

I think my favorite would be the same as Stormcrazie. On me, that cute summer dress will have about 3-4 inches across the upper back that gapes out and looks very un-cool.

I will be happy if I can ever wear pants with a regular waist band.
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:58 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 281/231/181

Height: 5'7"

I can't wait to wear heels - comfortably - again. My husband always liked it when I'd wear heels and has said more than a few times how he misses seeing me in them.

Oh, and I would like a little black dress to go with them. Oddly enough, I never owned one - even when I was smaller.

MrsE

Last edited by MrsEnigma; 01-31-2008 at 12:00 PM.
MrsEnigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Wow...I don't really have a dream outfit anymore. I've actually surpassed all the outfits i wanted to get back into. I didn't even get a chance to wear them before they were too big for me. Honestly...the one thing i am working towards is that 2 peice bathing suit. That is my dream goal. I don't have to look totally flat and perfect, but i do want my stomach to be more flat than rounded out. Or at least be a firm round instead of a jiggly round. I was just talking to my boyfriend about reaching my goal and turning him on...and he said the sweetest thing. He said I already turn him on. That made me so happy. I guess just to hear him say it...ya know????

And I hear ya Jayell....I love a classy business suit that is well fitted but not revealing. There is just something in itself sexy about a well fitted, especially pinstripes, womens business suit. I want to buy some of those too. I like wearing the skirts and knee high boots but i want a couple business suits that look classy and executive but yet conservative.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #9  
ur gettin' schooled, son.

S/C/G: 164/157/143

Height: 5'7"

Oh, gosh... I would love to be able to wear my new bikini! Skinny jeans too with a tank top.. without being embarrassed! Yes, I would love those things.
Mizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:07 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I love jeans, they say flatter what part of your body you like the most, and I like my long legs the most. But I want to be able to wear a cute shirt with 7's jeans again without looking top heavy.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:15 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

that's a good question.. I have several.. I would like to buy some nice lingerie and have pretty bras and underwear again. I started gaining weight rapidly right before and after I got married due to medication/depression so I didn't buy lingerie only two things and what I did have I really did not like and another one was a gift. Another goal is to wear a bikini again. And a nice classic black dress that I could keep over the years. And I have a couple of more outfits that I kept that I would really like to get back into.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:15 PM   #12  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

I have a slinky little black dress from Express. DH said I should buy it as a goal. It's a size 12, and o so cute.
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 161/156/140

Height: 5'10ish

I'm not trying to lose weight anymore, but I am toning up. My goal is to look really really good in a bikini. I just looked at all the bikini's at Victoria's Secret and there are some really sexy ones. Plus we're going to Hawaii in December so I want to look really hot while we're there.
JamieY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:18 PM   #14  
Simply Filling Technique

Smile Well, how about a whole wardrobe?

Why stop at one outfit? I am too much of a clothes horse to do that.

I was doing my usual weekly online clothing browsing and I noticed that a catalog which I used to get in the mail has now merged with another catalog that I have ordered from BUT the sizes start at Misses: 18. WELL, I went through that and earmarked a lot of "soon to be" new favorites for next fall/winter. I think the one thing that stands out from Plus sizes clothing to Misses is style. There is more high fashion or style to the "normal" size fashions. I have some really attractive Plus size clothing but it doesn't hold a candle to the stuff I was drooling over last week!

I am going to start buying clothes for then so when the time arrives, I will be all ready to "step out".

Ahhh, to only have one body to wear so many fine things......sigh!
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:19 PM   #15  
Token Vulcan

I like suede so I'd like to wear suede pants (either dark brown or tan) with a short jacket, solid color shirt and boots. Something like the picture below. I suppose I could wear them now but I wanna lose some more caboose. I want to shrink into the pants not out of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6F2970A.jpg (19.2 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by trekkiegirl; 01-31-2008 at 07:23 PM.
trekkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote