Old 01-29-2008, 06:21 AM   #1  

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Default is this normal???

ok so ive been dieting is it normal for me not to have a period..i mean i have changed alot of thing in such a short time since jan first...could it be shocking my body..no guys i'm not pregnant thats not even a posibility...thanks guys
sugarcoatit07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:53 AM   #2  
Future head-turner

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

COULD be normal. It's usually the other way around though. Women who are overweight tend to be irregular, and losing weight makes their cycles become more regular. Just like when normal weight women lose too much weight, they lose their period as well. Amenses can be a sign of weight fluctuation either way. It wouldn't hurt to see your doctor - you never know what could be going on in your body.
MSTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

I began my diet on jan 14th and I hadn't had my period in 18 mos due to pregnancy and nursing. A week after I began I got my period! I definitely think diet affects your period so it could do the reverse and make it not come. Also are you stressed about the diet etc? That can postpone your period. How late are you anyway?
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #4  

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

well the last time i had one was like december the 20...i'm usually pretty regular and get them every month..but i mean this month is all most over and i havent had the usual signs that it's coming so i was wondering.
sugarcoatit07 is offline   Reply With Quote