View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:35 AM   #5
lilybelle
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

aud, I've checked the local stores here and none of them even sell campho-phenique. All I have to use for now is Carmex. This monstrosity is drying out now and should be gone pretty soon. Such is life in a hicktown!

Shellie, I've had a little problem myself with body size head games on my wt. loss journey. For some reason , taking off the weight was a little threatening. It's almost like it changed my identity. KWIM? People look at me differently now and I'm treated differently too. The only way I dealt with it was to only weigh once a week and just try my best to stay OP. To adjust my mind to all the changes, I kept having to remind myself that I wasn't changing WHO I am, I was changing my body for my Health!

CC, I can definitely identify with the challenges faced when little ones are in the house. My grandsons when they visit, I feel like I make a million trips to the kitchen. They constantly want to be eating or drinking something, and it definitely isn't healthy food. Of course the 2 fifteen year old that live with me are pretty dang bad. It's not unlike them to bake brownies or a pie at 10PM!

Today is my son's 22nd Birthday. Dang that makes me OLD! Fortunately he doesn't like sweets and wants fresh fruit instead of a cake. That makes it easier for me.

I'm really proud that other than 1 off plan meal in the last 4 weeks, I have stayed on plan. I did lose 4 lbs. in the past 4 weeks which is WAY better than gaining. I'm gonna try to hit the gym this evening . Everyone will just have to turn their head at my repulsing fever blister.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/88618-before-current-goal-pics.html

^^ My new before and current photos! ^^
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote