Old 01-27-2008, 05:13 AM   #1  
Determined

S/C/G: 260/266/180

Height: 5'6

Default Water

Does drinking a lot of water really have much of an impact on your WEIGHT? I know it has a huge impact on your overall health, but I'm just curious about weight.

General, I drink pretty much only sugar free seltzer water and unsweet tea, and I drink a lot of it. I don't know if either of these are helping me or hurting me, though.
twirlandswirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

I'm no expert but supposedly, drinking a lot of water can keep your body from retaining it, which does affect your scale number. I can't say this in the 100% positive, but I believe that the logic behind this is that, if your body has a sufficient supply of water, it won't need to hold on to so much of it. It doesn't entirely make sense to me but maybe someone with more knowledge on this can give a more accurate explanation/response...

Other than that, it doesn't really directly help one lose weight/fat, but it still does SO much for the body, so drink up.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 314/215/135

Height: 5'4

Yes drinking water does help help alot w/weight lose helps keep you fuel, most of the time when you think you are hungry you are really dehydrated, your body is 60% water so you need 2 keep that replenished, They say anytime you think you are hungry try drinking a at least 8oz of water and wait awhile and see what your body does, that is also another reason they say 2 drink a glass of water before you eat it helps keep you full,

I hope that helps,
its my time is offline   Reply With Quote