View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
blondebritbrat17

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Well my story is the same as well as the above posters. I joined April/May 2005. I paid 800 dollars up front. I couldn't afford to do the LA lites or the supplements and I got constantly pressured to buy them at every single appointment. I had some success but still not as much as what I thought since I've got a pretty high starting weight and a 1/2 a pound per week is pretty slow I think but the high pressure to buy really turned me off so I quit going and basically lost my money. I never had the same counselor when I would go in for my appointments. My plans were changed several times so I didn't lose very much or as much as I think I would have if I had better service. Then the center that I went back to in a different nearby town closed down and I didn't get my money back nor was I ever contacted about anything. My mom has about the same story though since we joined at the same time same day. She was told by her doctor after she was diagnosed with breast cancer that she didn't need to be trying to lose weight that she would need the extra 30 pounds she had on her already.. It took her forever to get her money back despite her doctor faxing letters and calling them for my mom's behalf and she in fact had to threaten them with telling her story to Channel 4 since there is a guy that does human interest stories every night about scams and etc lol. I wish I had a chance to go to a center to where there hadn't been so many problems or not so much employee turnover then I might have stayed and maybe I would be lighter than what I am now and gotten a bit of my money's worth.