Old 01-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/233/120

Height: 5'2"

Wink Not new to dieting, New to succeeding

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, but am hoping the encouragement and support will help me to succeed. I am almost 2 weeks into this and so far am doing good. I lost 7 lbs the first week and was elated, but I know that won't happen again. I weigh again tomorrow and will see how this week went. I have a long way to go and can use all the help I can get. I need to lose 120 lbs. WOW!! That sounds terrible. How did I ever let myself get this way? I really feel I can succeed this time because I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. My weaknesses are late night eating and enough motivation to get up and exercise. I am looking forward to talking to many of you. Wish me luck.

Charleygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #2  
skategirl

S/C/G: 148/139.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Welcome and congrats Charleygirl on the 7 lbs lost. Keep up the good work. As for exercising, the most important thing is to keep moving. Find something that you like (walking, yoga, pilates, skating, badminton, water aerobics or anything) and take it one step at a time. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you move and before you know it, it won't feel like exercise. It'll be fun. I started kickboxing this fall as a way to stay in shape (for my inline skating) and at first I really hated the hassle going out to the academy. But I've made some friends and now I really look forward to going an seeing them and I also get some exercise in as well. It's a win-win situation.

Chris
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 254/254/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hey Charleygirl! I'm a newbie and was wondering how you're doing? I'm in the same boat. Been dieting for yrs, need to succeed. I need to lose 124lbs and also wonder how I got this way
igottadoit is offline   Reply With Quote