Old 01-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #1  
LAWL

Default Questions...

Am I supposed to do Take Off 2, after 14 days? I weighed in last night and my counselor said nothing about the LAWL program the entire session after she weighed me. She only chatted about everything else. I just wanted to know if I'd lost so no big deal...
During Take off 2, what else can I use besides the LA lites bars?I hate protein bars. Can I substitute other food. I am on the NO Lites Plan.
Is it ok to have cooked vegetables? Its too cold to be eating cold veggies for 2 days, right?
What do I need besides my vitamin, and flax seed oil pills (in terms of supplements?) LAWL has about 6 other supplements, not sure of all the names.
TIA
jewel659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:36 AM   #2  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi Tia, as far as veggies, I couldn't handle the raw and my center told me that when I do cook them to steam them as lightly as possible to make sure you are getting all of the nutrients from the veggies.

Subs for lites include lunas, Southbeach bars, basically anything that is calorically similar and similar in protein. But if you are on the no lites plan, then I think you just add protein and veggies to your TO.

you don't NEED any of the supplements so long as you take a multi vitamin and calcium. I take myown EFAs that I get online as well as psyllium capsules.

Good luck!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #3  
LAWL

Default Thanks Amy

.. now I'm ready for TO2!
Just what I needed to know to proceed!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #4  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Tia I just wanted to add if you don't do any lites or lunas you can have unlimited protien and green veggies. Good luck! Are you doing Take off tomorrow?
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #5  
LAWL

Default Cecelia

No, I will do Take off on Saturday and Sunday. I do not do Lites.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #6  
LAWL

Default Day 1 of Take Off 2

This is Day 1 and it is not as bad as I thought it would be...
I am doing 6 oz of protein, unlimited vegetables, the Hollywood Miracle diet drink, and Slim-Fast snack bars. I am not hungry and at 2:45pm, I have already had 48oz. of water. At this point, I still have to make it until dinner. I plan on getting in a FIRM workout before then....
Old 01-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

That is great for you.. I usually do not have a hard time with TO either but I have only done TO twice but it has all went fine and both times I lost 2.8 pounds each. Good Luck tomorrow as well just stay busy, it helps.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote