Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2001, 02:15 PM   #1  
Mission: POSSIBLE

Talking Hi, everyone! New here!

Let's see if we can get some action going on this board!!

My name is Hilary, and I'm a SAHM to three little ones...info on them in my sig line! I am 25 and have been married to my wonderful hubby for almost 4yrs (been together 6yrs).

I love participating in challenges and such...I'm doing three right now...

I'm doing the SlimFast diet (six days on, one day off) and just doing a lot of working out.

I am really watching my fat intake - I was amazed to see how much fat even the smallest thing has when I went grocery shopping last night. It grosses me out to think about what I have been giving my kids!!!

For exercise, I'm doing the following: walking, biking, taebo, elliptical, abshaper, yoga...I walk outside and inside. I have a treadmill for those times when I can't get out (I have three kids - it isn't easy to get away lol!!!).

I am also considering joining Curves for Women...need to come up with the $$ first.

Here are my weight stats:

197/173.5/130 (starting/current/goal)

Looking forward to meeting more of you 20-somethings!

Last edited by Hilary; 09-29-2001 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2001, 11:07 AM   #2  

Angry

Hi,
Im new here too.
Im twenty years old and am sick and tired of not being able to where what I want to wear,getting all the nasty comments and I hate the way that food obsesses me...I didnt realise it until my boyfriend pointed it out but I do basically eat when Im depressed...lousy isnt it! The thing that makes you depressed is being fat and not being liked and the thing that Im doing to feel better is to get fatter by eating.
Anyway just thought if you wanted someone to talk too or sumthin then Id love to chat.
All the best,
Luv
Jules*
Old 10-03-2001, 02:35 PM   #3  
Woman on a Mission

Default Hi there.

Well, I used to pop in here to see what was going on but there never seemed to be too much action.

I am 28 years old. I'm overweight but not obese (yet). I am married to a wonderful man and although we have no kids, we do have two dogs that think they are our kids. I work full time as an office accountant and am also taking night courses to upgrade my college education. I find that I don't seem to have the time to devote to exercise and I know that it's wrong and that I have to start making "me" a priority.

About 3 years ago I lost 25 lbs. and have gained it all back. I know I need to lose this weight (30 lbs). and get back to a healthier me. We're trying to start a family and when we have kids I want to be a Mom who can do everything with their kids and not pay for it for days. I also want to be better able to keep up with my DH who is a bit of fitness buff. He is so encouraging. I just need to get back to knowing what works. Low fat, exercise and an overall healhy lifestyle.

Hillary, I have checked out your website before. Awesome job. Your kids are adorable. Keep up the good work.

Lets all support each other and get this weight loss lifestyle off the ground.

Take care,
Pam
(203/goal weight 170)
Closed Thread