Old 10-27-2006, 07:46 PM   #46  
Once more, with feeling!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Slimming- You should chart it and give it a try! Despite all my whining, I do like the walk. It makes me get up earlier and I have a lot more energy all day long. Plus I'm saving a TON on gas money!

Brit- Congrats on getting yourself away from the ice cream! The distracting yourself thing is always a good tactic.
KnitALisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 10:29 PM   #47  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Just popping my head in and waving "hi" to everyone!
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:53 PM   #48  
Living the Laguna life...

Wow, you guys have been busy on the forum this week!

This week was ok...Wednesday and Thursday I worked a ton and didn't eat very well...but starting Monday I am going to be on a new project (less work, yay, but traveling, boo). I haven't been losing the weight I put on last week at my work conference, which is kind of worrying me. I am hoping that by the end of this weekend I can be down to almost what I weighed before I left. Thanks you guys for being so welcoming...I really feel like there are a lot of people that care about me and are worried about me. I could really use that right now Now that I am going to be traveling for work more, I will hopefully have more time at night to come on and post and keep myself accountable. Actually, that will be good because it will keep me from hitting the mini bar in the room!!

Stephie -- I think it's great that you have been so on-track. Sometimes I think having a set schedule can really help me stay accountable. That only doesn't work for me when the schedule includes working allll day and night!!!

Junebug -- Your pictures are so awesome! It looks like you had so much fun!

Cookie -- Of course I remember you!! I am glad that you missed me...well, I am back and will post lots more! Do you have a blog??

Fae -- US Navy girlfriend??? When did this start? I don't know him, but I've found in general Navy = HOT hehehe

HI Sushi!!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:15 PM   #49  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am that it's here. I'm not much of a Halloween person, so that's not a big deal. I found out a friend of mine and his wife just had their baby last night!!! It's a boy, and 6 Lb's 8Oz, doing well! So that made me happy! My back is feeling so much better after the chiro appt. yesterday! Although right now my apartment is a disaster, so it's cleaning time today. I went for a brisk walk this morning, just to get fresh air! I figure all my cleaning today will make up for any other exercise I'm missing.

I'm getting my act together on my eating habits, and have been eating proper portions for the past 4 days now! I'm soooo proud of myself! I still find it hard sometimes, and get "munchies" quite a bit, but all in all I'm doing ok. Water intake is still a problem. I don't drink enough in a day, it's not just water, it is anything... I don't know why, but I've always struggled with drinking things.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!! Don't eat too much candy!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote