Old 10-05-2006, 12:13 PM   #61  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Just checking in, workouts are going great, eating will be improved and I vow to see a loss come Monday Weigh In Day...we are coming up on the weekend fast. I have two days out of town for shoots that last pretty much all day into the night. This is going to take some major planning (and willpower) on my part!

Good luck ladies, the time is a ticken make the most of it!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:24 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey girls. No one has posted here in a couple days...how's everyone doing?? Good, I hope!

I've been doing pretty good. I can't believe I have scrounged up the motivation to work out every day this week. That is so not like me! And I've been eating fairly decent, especially watching my portions....except for yesterday. I kinda had pizza rolls for lunch, and some tacos at a Spanish restaurant last night, plus a corona and a smirnoff. Hehe. Oh well. I'll just drink lots of water today. I'm gonna try and hurry up and do homework so I have time to work out today before I go over to a friend's house for the night. And you know what that means...We'll be pigging out and drinking! Ahhh!! I'll work out EXTRA hard and drink LOTS of water next week! And definitely make sure my calories stay down.

Well, that's it for me. Have an awesome weekend girls! Keep moving!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:07 PM   #63  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Put me down for 180 lbs by Thanksgiving.

DH is being very supportive. : )
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:47 AM   #64  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA but my computer profile was wiped clean by a virus and I've been stressed ever since. I have been exercising like crazy after work to try to not go nuts. I'm at work right now but I'll try to update my challenge ticker when I get home.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 09:36 PM   #65  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

ugh! I had a gain this week. Nearly 2lbs!

I need to focus on getting more fat burning cardio in and am going back to monitoring my food. I allowed myself to get comfortable and think that I was in control when obviously I am not. Just having a bowl choc full of fruit on the table does not mean I am eating well. I need to eat the good foods I buy and monitor the naughty stuff.

45 days until Thanksgiving
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:55 PM   #66  

I see it's starting to slow down here...I hope everyone is still keeping at it!! Get your butts in gear! And if they are, get your butts in here to post! LOL..j/k. Just wondering how everyone's doing.

I'm doing okay. The weekend wasn't too great, but I'm back on track. I can't believe I've been working out and eating at least a little more sensibly for 2 straight weeks! That's awesome for me, as I tend to do the diet and exercise thing about 2 days and then quit. I'm so excited! And I already see a difference in how my clothes fit, and I've lost almost 3 pounds! That could be water weight...but I decided I won't burst my own bubble.

Keep up with the un-stuffing ladies!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I thought I was on track and doing good but with the start of TOM came a gain. Hopefully next weel I'll have a big loss. Looking forward to retiring my size 16's!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 08:46 PM   #68  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Computer still down, got a cold and a sinus headache, and been doing horrible in eating. So yeah, I've been great! Definitely will not be going to the meeting tomorrow. Hopefully things will be better next week.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:52 PM   #69  

skipping on WI this week due to TOM. Will report next week once he's gone.... not making a whole lot of progress, but right now I'm focusing on at least surviving until Thanksgiving!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:56 PM   #70  
Going Hard in the Paint!

S/C/G: 238/238/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm in!!

Thanksgiving is about 6 weeks from today. So, I'll set a goal of 15 pounds weight loss. That's a little over 2 pounds to lose per week. I think that I can do it!

Fat Smashing & exercise is the plan!!
REDEFINITION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #71  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Welcome!
Old 10-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #72  

Welcome aboard, REDEFINITION!

Just checking in for the day. I just finished an awesome 45 minute Firm workout. Next up is yoga and 10-minute Abs. Didn't do so well on the food end, but I think I made up for it working out. And I plan on drinking LOTS of water!

Hope everyone's doing okay!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:40 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Somebody beat me over the head with a stick please. I just can't get the whole food thing to work.

LaBonita: The Firm workout your talking about doesn't happen to be the new fat burning one is it? If not, definitely get it, I love it!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:22 AM   #74  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Ok I am still psyched from having another loss this week but my behavior is NOT setting me up to see another one...I need to get my butt in gear and start living the way I want to. I need to focus. One more lb and it will be the least I have weighed in about 6 years. I just gotta use that as motivation...onward and downward right?
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:19 PM   #75  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Hey ladies! thought i would thow a little update in here. Im down to 214 which makes me very happy. Especially since i was 221 at the drs on sept 29 (less than 2 weeks ago). I know that was with clothes on, so i was probably really about 219ish. But anywho. Things are going pretty good. Had some computer then internet issues the last couple days but everyhting seems to have been fixed. Just wanted to update you guys! Im really hoping i can meet my goal of being 200 lbs by thanksgiving. And i already told Jason that were not having a big thanksgiving dinner this year. Usually we have like a 25lb turkey (husband picks it out lol). I told him this year were going with a small bird, and were not going crazy with sides, and i probably wont make any pies or anything because both of us are dieting, not just me. (ok ok maybe just ONE pie lol) Im going to start planning for the dinner pretty soon. I want to have a good plan for turkey day so we dont go nuts! Whats everyone cooking this year? Maybe yall can give me some healthy ideas!
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote