Old 08-09-2006, 04:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Hahah! Its not meant to sleep yourself thin, but I have sleep issues due to another disorder so sleep is so critical for me. It IS restorative for a busy person to get good rest. It won't make them THIN but it will allow for destressing. Your body repairs some parts of itself during sleep as well. If I get less sleep, my scale actually weighs MORE. That doesn't mean I gained that night or didn't lose my nightly weight, but the scale recognizes (hahah..I know it is just an object) you need your rest too!
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:44 AM   #17  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Another thing I do to save time is that every dinner I make has to feed us for two nights. It doesn't take that much longer to double a recipe and it means that I don't have to cook the next night, I just pop yesterday's leftovers in the microwave. The clean-up is a lot easier too. Leftovers are my best friend; on the days that we have them, it is such a relief to know I don't have to cook (and I like to cook, but it does take a lot of time). Maybe you wouldn't feel so pressured if you had easy meals ready to go on the nights you work out.

- Barbara
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote