Old 07-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #31  

Hey girls! Sorry for this being my first post of the week. Work has been crazy hectic. Getting here at 8am and working until 8pm, and for being a new associate with no overtime pay that is a lot!

So I have been sooooo good with my eating and work outs for an entire month BUT I feel more bloated than ever. Maybe it's because of all of the vegetables I'm eating I dunno.... it doesn't feel like I am losing weight but I am not letting myself weigh until at least after the weekend because who wants to get all dressed to go out knowing ur up a few pounds? (not me)
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:47 PM   #32  
Living the Laguna life...

Hi Girls!
Just wanted to come by and say hi Thanks for all the encouarging words -- I am feeling much better physically (almost no more cold!) and mentally (thank you, two great runs). Work is really picking up here...it looks like I might get staffed on a project in Phoenix. Ah the joys of being on the road for work...I may need your guys' help on this one!

Cookie -- I FEEL YOU. I get on alot of projects where I will be in the office until at least 7 (sometimes 8, 9...record is 4 am). I always feel like my workouts suffer because of my lack of time...and don't even get me started on eating!!

Stephie -- Great job on being superwoman! Remember that feeling next time you struggling on your run

Daisy -- Great job on getting to the gym so many times this week! Keep it up next week!

Sushi -- LOL at the stapling
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:03 AM   #33  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

somehow - don't ask me how - i managed to lose nearly 0.5kg this week.

beats me! i did nothing but eat in the evenings and didn't exercise for 4 days.

oh well
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:09 AM   #34  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Maybe it's what ya needed, a break Daisy. Way to go!

I have been stuck at 166 for nearly 2wks now.. UGH! I need to break that! I am hoping this weekend I'll get it to move at least a pound.. That's all i'm asking for..

I've been soooo unbelievably tired this week! It's unreal! I'm just dragging all day long it seems. I take a supplement every morning, Eniva Vibe. I think I may a bit on the anemic side. While shaving my legs this morning, I noticed my veins were blue and i could see them while shaving.. Normally I don't see them.. I may pick up some Iron today and try that. I get that way every so often..

Hope everyone has a great weekend.. It's going to be HOT here in Kansas! We won't do much today but tomorrow we have a parade to get ready for. DH is pulling his company's float so the truck has to get all shined up. The kids are all excited! Tons of candy will be thrown, they always go way overboard around here with the candy, luckily, it's stuff we don't really enjoy eating.. so no temptation there!

DH has now lost a total of 16# in a little over a month.. WIth little effort. Men! I'm proud of him though!! Well, off for a quick walk before it gets to unbearable outside!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 07:11 AM   #35  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Mmm, I had an amazing weekend, and I'm tempted to start a new thread for the new week (it's Sunday evening here), but I'm worried I'll get the dates wrong again!
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote