Old 06-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #1  

Question Starving!!

Does anyone else get an UNsatiable hunger when that time of the month comes around? ALWAYS on the first day, I am soooo hungry that I don't know what to do, I drink tons of water, eat all my healthy meals, have my healthy snacks, etc.. but it doesn't go away. I know I'll be okay tomorrow but this hunger is so unbelievably strong that I just want to stuff my face I will try to resist... but I am craving margarita pizza...
DaisyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 07:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

I get the same exact thing on my first day. I usually make the first day of my monthlys a free day, because I'm usually in so much pain that I just want to eat everything in sight to make me feel better. I must admit that I tend to go overboard when it comes to that day.
athenac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 07:47 PM   #3  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I get the same way... I usually eat some natural PB on celery or crackers and let my calories go a little over on the first day... I know I"ll go crazy and binge if I don't. Hang in there!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 07:49 PM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I crave things I don't normally (well I mean I always want pizza, pasta, cookies, etc - but I crave them more) thats for sure. I allow myself some cheat days here and there. I figured I can't eat like a rabbit for the rest of my life! haha
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:00 PM   #5  
...future runner...

S/C/G: 215/193.6/135

Yes, I get the hunger but I also get the SWEET tooth which is just outrageous!
rosiek2277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:47 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 224/185/160

I hear you Rosie, my sweet tooth goes INSANE for the first few days. I get really tired and start craving the quick energy from the sugar.
iceprincess1496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:34 AM   #7  
...future runner...

S/C/G: 215/193.6/135

iceprincess1496 - I don't know what it is I rarely eat sweet things, I mostly crave salty stuff like chips and stuff. But about one week before all h*ll breaks lose and I'm calling hubby late at night to pick up some ice cream or chocolate on the way home!
rosiek2277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:24 AM   #8  

I didn't eat the pizza, but I did have some chocolate - no longer it's so hard for girls to lose weight, we all have to contend with our evil periods that make us want to eat everything in sight! Guys have it easy! Anyway, my crazy hunger is a gone today.. it's all back to normal, thank goodness. I just can't believe how strong the hunger was yesterday... I can't even imagine when one day I get pregnant.. is that how I'm going to feel for 9 months?!?!
DaisyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:57 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Same here; when it's day one, I'm ravenous all day long. I try not to give in to it too much, but that just makes me crankier. Usually (if it's a work day) I'll eat light during the day since work kind of keeps me distracted and then I'll indulge more in the evening. It sort of balances out so I don't go too far beyond my daily calories.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote