Old 06-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #1  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Default I need an intervention LOL

Someone PLEASE move the bathroom scale out of the downstairs bathroom. Everytime I pee I weigh myself... and that, my friends... it NOT a good idea LOL. My husband says he's going to throw it out the window. I need to put it in the closet and only weigh myself on my official weigh days (Mondays)
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #2  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

LOL i used to do that!!! Just hide your scale. I used to weigh myself BEFORE and AFTER i would pee lol.. i was goin nuts. Put it away and only use it when you are going to officially weigh yourself! lol
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:25 PM   #3  
The Prettiest Mud Puddle

I don't even own a scale.. thats how nuts they made me before. I go into medical once every week or so to weigh myself. DH thinks I should break down and buy one but I think he's insane.
Mudlucious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:29 PM   #4  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Hahaha, my mom and fiance had a scale intervention several months back. It's addicting and a hard habit to break...put it away if you really don't want to do it, and otherwise, just realize the more you do it, the more and more you'll do it!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:09 PM   #5  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

I don't own one, I know that I would probably go mental with it! The only time I ever weigh myself is when I go to my parents (about once a week), so the rest of th time I don't worry about it.
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:22 AM   #6  
Keep Going!!

S/C/G: 186/175.5/120

I'm lucky, at the moment I live in a shared house, so I keep my scale in my bedroom, but weighing myself on this carpet is so inaccurate, I know it would be silly to weigh myself in here. Living three flights of stairs away from the bathroom means I only weigh in once a week. When I stay with my mum, I weigh myself everytime I pee too... I'm going to have to have a scale intervention when I move into my new place in a couple of weeks! It's too addictive!
Maria_N120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

I used to be a shocker! Weighing myself every time I went into the bathroom when i went home over the summer. It was alright when I was living on campus because I didnt have one and the only time i could weigh myself was when I went to the gym.

When I moved into my own house I delibrately didnt buy scales for about 6 months by which time the habit was nicely broken. I currently have a set sitting next to my vanity and I'll only jump on them once or twice a week. (If I feel the urge to do any more than that I'll lock them away in the cupboard lol)

Livi
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote