Old 05-28-2006, 06:41 PM   #1  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Let's talk about what we're going to do when we reach our goals!!!

What are you going to do to reward yourself when you reach your ultimate goal?!

My husband secretly saved $1,000 from the sale of one of his old cars and put it in a safe upstairs... he told me it was mine to do whatever I want to with once I've lost this weight!!! So it's up there calling to me, motivating me!!

I plan to go to the spa for a whole day and get the full treatment, massage, manicure, pedicure, facial... hair done... everything! (I've never been to a spa before because I've always been so self concious!) With whatever's left over I'm going to buy a WHOLE new wardrobe. Hopefully all that money spent on clothes etc will motivate me to STAY that size and I won't regain .

Also, The money won't even begin to touch this... BUT once I'm done having children I'm getting a Tummy Tuck!! I know I can't do that unless I've done my part and gotten back in shape, so it's something to shoot for! I already have a lot of baggy skin on my stomach from being pregnant with my son and I can't wait for the day that it's GONE GONE GONE!

Keep up the good work ladies!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:44 PM   #2  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

My reward is a cruise. I've never been on one and I desperately want to go on one. I told hubby, with or without him..i was going. He said "ok". I can't wait. This process is soooooooooooooooo slow though! LOL

The new wardrobe is a given. I can't go around wearing the clothes i have now as they'll fall right off of me once I reach that goal.

I can't wait!!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:06 PM   #3  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Im getting boobs!
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:27 PM   #4  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

I just had to pop in and say "Wow" what a nice thing for your husband to do. I also want the tummy tuck, but it'll cost a lot more than I have saved for it right now
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:13 PM   #5  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

I think that a new wardrobe is a given for me. Can't work like a maniac on my body and then not show it off.

I can't wait to wear backless or sleeveless tops. A halter neck. My god!

For me, when I get to my goal weight and health, I think what I will do is just enjoy my life and live it to the fullest. Not allow myself to take my life for granted. Have kids (well, maybe just one ). Get my haircut regularly and take more pride in my appearance. Go on holiday to Hamilton Island and wear a bikini! All day and every day we are there.

And finally, get some spunky lingerie to treat my lover after having put up with me and all my crap. Well, the lingerie will be a treat for me too

I am hoping that I won't need any surgery. I lost 20kg before and didn't have excess skin so I have my fingers crossed that I won't need it.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:59 PM   #6  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

I am going to get a bikini and go to every pool in town and just strut around! Actually make that several bikinis and I will wear a different one to each pool, including hotel pools, private pools and public pools!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:07 PM   #7  

I am going to buy a new wardrobe and take a much deserved vacation somewhere tropical. Haven't decided where yet but Hawaii, Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, the Bahamas or the Cayman Islands ( in that order) are my top choices.
can't wait !!!
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:11 PM   #8  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

When i loose the weight i want to go out and buy a bunch of new clothes that make me look GOOD. Id say wear a bikini, but the stretch marks i have from my pregnancy are WAAY too bad.. They go from my boobs all the way down to my inner thighs.. I might try to get a boob job too, not bigger, but maybe get a reduction or just a lift or something because right now im a 42 DD and i have a feeling ill never really go back to "normal".. Im hoping to maybe get back down to a C.. probably will never happen, i dont think ive been that small since i was 15, even when i was skinny.. :-/ oh well.. I dont really know what else i would do.. Definatly a new wardrobe tho.
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:21 AM   #9  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

When I reach my goal?
Im changing it to another goal

But when I do get the body I want Im going to wear a bikini!(I did wen I waas younger and only infront of my imediate family, I wanted to die) I want to feel confident in it.
I want a bunch of smaller clothes.
angeleyezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:25 AM   #10  
L A D Y J A M E S

S/C/G: 265/236/180

Height: 5'9

Take a cruise, because my mother offered. But just having succesfully lost al my weight and toned up my body will be reward enough for me -- to say that 'I did it!' will be the best thing in the world. Although, I love thrift/consignment/etc shopping, so I will actually be able to do that more. And if I learn to sew, I won't shy away from the pricey fabrics, since I won't need as much.
ladyjames63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:27 AM   #11  
Phillipians 4: 6-7

The one thing I want: a pair of really ridiculous $150 designer jeans. Like Seven for All Mankind, Paper Denim & Cloth, etc. I want to show off how fabulous my new butt will be!
McDreamy's Fat Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 10:16 AM   #12  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Well, I'm hoping to lose all my weight by next May! We are taking an immediate family reunion down to Florida and Disneyworld. My siblings, their spouses, me and my hubby, my parents and my Aunts Uncles and Cousins....they will all be there! So it will also be beach weather and we are staying at a resort down there...so I want to look good!!! Better then now that's for sure! That's my motivation right now!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:02 AM   #13  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

my goal- new clothes as well
thats all i can think of cause i've given my sis in law most of my smaller sized clothes a few years ago
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:33 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 219/207.6/135

I've always wanted to go to Ireland, so I think I will try to go on a nice vacation there when i hit my goal. As with everyone else, I think new clothes are a given. I think a long term "reward" will probably be a breast lift/tummy tuck, but we'll see.
Jordan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 10:36 PM   #15  

I'm going to Europe in September and I want to reach my goal so that I can look great in pictures and remember my vacation without thinking.. ugh I look horrible in these pictures... kind of a silly goal :P - I guess it's more of a motivating factor for me right now.
DaisyJ is offline   Reply With Quote