Old 05-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #1  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm not gonna let it happen

OK, for about two weeks now, things have been great. I've lost around 5lbs. But now I'm in THAT faze. This is usually were it all goes down hill. I knew it would come, and I'm prepared. Its that faze were you just wanna pig out. Everyone around me eats what ever, and I am sooooo tempted. I won't give it though!!!! The problem is, I do great with eating all day long, but when supper comes, I wanna eat what every one else eats. Well, most of the time I can but not as much . Yesterday every one was having grilled burger patties and brown rice. The burger would have used up all my calories, so I just ate the rice. I could have had chicken, but I eat it EVERYDAY. Either for lunch or supper. To night is beef stew (one of my favorites) I plan to have a small bowl stew and a surviving of self control.

Working out is going great. Thats never a problem.

I'm hanging on, and I won't give up or in

Last edited by wannaBsize7; 05-10-2006 at 07:14 PM.
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:24 PM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Good for you! I hate the temptations of others eating "Normal" food. My DH works at Burger King, and he comes home and smells like burgers, and sometimes brings home stuff...and I'm trying so hard to resist....but lately I've been so bad, and think I've gained back the weight I lost!

Stay stong girl...
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #3  
Angie

Hang in there! try filling up on healthy foods, but stuff you really like, maybe fresh starwberries sprinkled with Slenda or fresh pineapple. If your full you wont want everything else! Keep going, you can do it!
angelfadedblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:37 AM   #4  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

You know you have the right attitude. I like how you don't deprive yourself but know you just have to eat a very small portion - you are also able to weigh if it is worth it or not against how much you want it. I agree chicken gets boring, have you considered some other protien? I am a big fan of grilling. Sometimes when I am bored of chicken I take pork chops, cut all the fat off, rub some seasoning salt on them and throw them on the grill...they are very good and good for you. Maybe some new easy recipes are in order (would hate to have to cook seperate for myself so I know easier said than done) We all go through this phase, sounds like you are well equipped to win the battle
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:47 PM   #5  
Workin' My *** Off!

I'm a big fan of pork Tenderloin....it is great on the grill!!! Very lean and so moist and good! YUM!!!! I'm getting hungry now!
Old 05-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #6  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

Amanda: girl hang in there, you just gotta pick yourself up every morning, and jump back on the wagon
Angie: thats exactly what I do/ We went to a buffet today, and Ifilled my plate with veggies, and chicken. I did good, but Idid eat two sugar free cookiesthough, and I no sugar free doesnt mean cal free

Steph: thanks for the encouragement and I love pork tenderloin too Yummy
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:17 PM   #7  
back at it

S/C/G: 178/175/145

Height: 5'8"

Hey Amanda,
If you find yourself feeling tempted by the smell of fast food, try renting "Supersize Me" if you haven't already seen it. Its a fabulous look into the evils of fastfood. I bought it just so i could watch it once in a while to remind myself why i dont eat fast food anymore. (just don't watch it when you're hungry, sometimes it backfires!)
denice81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:24 PM   #8  
Workin' My *** Off!

I've seen "Supersize Me" and the sad thing is, I wasn't grossed out by it at all...it didn't have that effect on me I guess... Everyone I know was like "Never again will I eat fastfood...". ARGH!!!! Why can't I be normal with things like that! Haha!