fat fighter

Height: 173cm

way to go steph! you know we are all your guinea pigs

Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:17 PM   #47  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Woo hoo! Congrats girl! You better be out celebrating!
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:52 PM   #48  
here I go again...

Congrats Steph! We all knew you would get it
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:19 PM   #49  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Gosh thanks so much everyone!!! My friends that I actually get to see weren't this excited for me. I am so glad I have all of you here!!! I am totally ecstatic!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #50  

that's great!!! you totally deserve it! i thought of you the other day when i was reading my running times. this old guy advertises personal training through the internet. you should also look into that, i'm sure there's a bunch of ladies on here who would take you up on that!
chicagoposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #51  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Congrats on the new job! Keep us posted on it all to!

Junebug: Sodium is everywhere you can find it in almost all prepackaged foods, including packaged deli meats, canned & frozen foods. The best way to avoid sodium is to eat fresh, eat fresh veggies, fresh fruits, and get meats from the deli...less sodium..

Everyone have a great day! We are almost half through it now!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:35 PM   #52  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Congrats Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA recently. I've been really busy at work these past few weeks. But some good news is I'm ENGAGED!!!!!!!! Have been for two weeks now Really excited to be marrying my sweetie pie
mocha74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:37 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

Congrats on the engagement! Awesome news for everyone.
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:26 PM   #54  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

WOW CONGRATULATIONS JESS!
YOU LUCKY GIRL!

trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:37 PM   #55  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

WOW congratulations on the engagement!!! That's so very exciting. Have you set a date yet?
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:56 PM   #56  

Awesome! Congrats to Stephanie on the job, and Jess on the engagement! Those are both incredible achievements/events!!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #57  
here I go again...

Congratulations Jess! How exciting!!!
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 12:04 AM   #58  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Congrats to Steph and Jess way to go ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of days, it hasn't just been from here I have not been exercising either I have had a rough couple of days ladies! I got assigned last minute to take some photos for the paper on high school fashion. They literally told me 20 minutes prior to them needing to be shot and I was just supposed to go over to the highschool after school was out and pick out random people. Well I did some studying for it, picked out some pretty fashionable people and turned in my shots. The reporter who requested the shots was pissed that there were not any of kids who looked preppy...Well the type of town I live in does not have very many preps. She was like critiquing my photos in such a poor light just because I did not have the type of photo that she was looking for (and never communicated to me) I need to get some thicker skin, it pissed me off pretty badly.

My wasp stung hand is no longer swollen but is now purple like a bruise and does not seem to be getting better. I may have to go see a doc about it. Then on top of this all I blacked out in the shower this morning. When I was in high school I found out I had a chemical imbalance...too much adrenaline and I would faint/blackout sometimes. Its been a couple of years and I thought it had cleared up. But this morning I got all faint...I pressed my head against the shower wall to brace myself and the next thing I remember I am down in the tub with all kinds of bruises and a nasty gash on my shoulder blade. Apparently I fell straight backwards into the faucet (hence the gash) and bruised up my back, butt and elbows on numerous parts of the tub. Working out tonight is so not an option...I feel like a train wreck.

I feel so bad about getting off track but I honestly do not think that it would benefit me to workout until this feels a little better. Why do bad things have to happen in threes??????
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:39 AM   #59  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Congratulations Jess - very happy for you. you kept that a secret for a while - naughty girl

i hate to bring the mood down, but i am so off plan.

last night i spent half the night in my bedroom crying. i just felt so hopeless and small (oh, the irony!) and everything overflowed within me. my boyfriend was being annoying (he thought he was being funny) and i was sick of talking so negatively to his kids and they were being little sh!ts just outright lying to me. it is out of character for them to do it and i don't know why they were last night, but . . . . well, they were and i couldn't figure out what i was doing wrong.

i just felt so low, like everything that was not perfect was my fault. the floor needing vacuuming, the washing not done, my being overweight, me not being attractive enough for the boyfriend, me not having all these parenting skills, me not cooking dinner, me not working out, me being off plan with food. only two things i did well this week was drink all my water and not smoke.

thanks for listening - i need a kick up the backside. well we have today off (friday) and we have monday off also. my birthday is next friday and my boyfriend wanted me to book in to get my hair done (i haven't had a haircut for over a year, or had it coloured due to finances) and i decided i would rather get something for me to workout with. a treadmill or a gym membership are too expensive, but a balance ball and resistance bands and some clothes to workout in was what i asked for. the boyfriend thought it was a crap idea and thought i should get the haircut - hence my feeling like i was not attractive enough. i know he didn't mean it like that but i told him what i wanted and i thought he would understand.

argh. i am going to stop now, before i go completely overboard.

Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:43 AM   #60  

congrats on the engagement jess! that's so exciting. you'll have to give us details like how he proposed, wedding plans, etc. i love that kind of stuff!!

stephiewilliams- wow! you did have a tough day. but you're right bad things do come in threes so you're finished, right?! try not to worry about the reporter. if she wanted something specific she should have communicated that to you. tell her that.

i swear i'm not a mean person, but i probably would have said something like, "i wish you would have communicated all your goals BEFORE the project, rather than after. it seems counter-productive. i did the best that i could under the circumstances and given my instruction."

it's definitely something about her, not about you. it also sounds like you need to make a trip to the dr. about your hand and your fainting spell. eventhough it was diagnosed a couple years ago, i feel like it's important that he knows what happened. wow, that must've been sooo scary! i hope you make a quick recovery. and don't worry about exercising! you need to take care of yourself first.

daisy boo- i kinda know what you're going through. i had a massive panic attack on wednesday night. i felt like everything was was spiraling out of control. it's a horrible feeling like you can't breathe, etc. what always helps me is to make a list and try to cross of things off the list. write things you can do immediately. vaccum, laundry, cook a couple meals at one time for the rest of the week, etc...once you make progress with one, it's a HUGE confidence builder and the others will seem more attainable, even the long term goals like working out. hang in there.

as for me, the positive side of being an "adult" is that since you have to work, you won't have to worry about being with family chowing down at easter. the negative, is that you won't have to worry about being with family and chowing down at easter. the bf and i have decided since it's beautiful here this weekend to play some tennis (i want to start having a physical activity that he'll do with me), but i know my thoughts will be at home. oh well. i've been good with eating lately. i didn't work out yesterday, but did pretty hard the day before. i'm going for a run today outside and ALSO the gym. hopefully the gym has cooled down a bit. we're in that in between time where they don't necessarily want to put on the a.c., but the open doors aren't cutting it anymore. if it's too hot, i'll just do weights.

have a great weekend everyone!
chicagoposter is offline   Reply With Quote