Old 02-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #16  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Melanie, ONe thing you might consider is that after you have done it just a few times exercising or going to the gym can be addicting. You will start to feel a great sense of accomplishment from going like 2 days in a row...I try to feed off that sense and think I have already gone two days in a row do I want to ruin this streak. I find when you do not work out/do not go to the gym and have basically fallen off the wagon it takes a ton more to get you back up again. SO my advice would be to force yourself to do it for like 2-3 days then use the extra energy, the good sore feeling from a great workout, the pride you take in getting a 'streak' going and try and stick with it. Not a lot of people just love to workout, there is a reason it has the word work in it lol!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:37 PM   #17  
Bahamas '06 or Bust!

S/C/G: 179/167.8/115

Height: 5'6"

This picture is inspirational to me to get off my butt and exercise when I don't feel like it:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atta...chmentid=17582
Isla_Bonita115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #18  

that picture is great. i've heard there's pictures that you can download on your phone that have pictures of donuts, or cakes, etc...and how many minutes you'd have to run. like the picture of the donut has 38 minutes running. i'd definitely think twice about eating the donut.
chicagoposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:02 AM   #19  
repeat offender

S/C/G: 178/167/105

Height: 5' 3"

My advise is, don't think too much about it and make it fun. It's best if you can find something you really enjoy.
Miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:48 PM   #20  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Thanks everyone!
Fat Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote