Old 01-11-2006, 06:48 AM   #16  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzeechick
there are those delicious cottage cheese and fruit snack pack thingys. They are soo good, my favorite is the pineapple!! Yummy.. *wondering why I didn't get any at the store* hehe
Oooh, those ARE yummy, but they are SO much more expensive than yogurt!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:43 PM   #17  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

I love fruit and cottage cheese together but I'm such a freak about my cottage cheese that I can't eat those package things. I can't stand how creamy and thick the cottage cheese is. I can only eat Lucerne 1% medium curd cottage cheese. Anything else just doesn't have the right texture and makes my stomach turn... ewwwww... I thought I was going to go nuts when Safeway was out of cc earlier this week - it's pretty much a staple for me and one of the only ways I get much protein in my diet. But I had them call me when their shipment came in and I got 2 quarts... just in case.
I'm such a picky eater... If I'm not at goal by the time I take my Africa trip, I'll probably lose 20 lbs. while I'm there. Hmmm.... maybe I should push that up a few months...
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 03:09 PM   #18  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

I'm a cottage cheese fanatic too. My roommates think I'm crazy because I'll buy four or five tubs at once, but it is just such a perfect food for me that I have to keep a bunch around.

Also... low calorie snacks I like..
- sugar-free popsicles/no sugar added fudgesicles
- frozen veggies w/a small amount of peanut & soy sauce
- egg whites scrambled/omlets/etc (very low-cal and good with salsa, veggies -spinach is my fav-, fat free feta.. and also really filling)
- carrot "chips"
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:00 PM   #19  

my fave snack lately has been lf triscuits w laughing cow lite and v8. 1 serving of each is the perfect afternoon snack-- perks me up when i get the 3'o'clock blahs.

i also love lf cottage cheese with a handfull of sunflower seeds.

i haven't tried the baked cheetos yet, but cheetos are just about my favorite kind of junk food, so maybe i'll give them a try sometime.
punkrockgrryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:15 PM   #20  

OK..so I broke down and bought low fat cottage cheese....and I have to say....it's good. Especially with crushed pineapples. 170 calorie breakfast. Rock. ^.^
Arian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:06 PM   #21  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

The other night I was craving reeses peanut butter cut pie like they make at perkins...so I mixed 2 tbs of carbsmart peanut butter with 2 tbs cool whip lite and it made this fluffy creamy peanut butter whip that was awesome. Tasted like a cheat food it was so good. You think 2 tbs is not alot but when you combine the 2 tbs portions from both and the fact that it is very rich this should be enough to curb any sugar craving.
I also eat tuna with FF Miracle whip. Celery and peanut butter, string cheese, sugar free popsicles/fudgecicles, pistachios. You can put turkey pepperoni on a napkin and put it in the microwave for like 40 seconds and it becomes pepperoni chips. I know sounds disgusting but its pretty good, think just the pepperonis off a piece of cooked pizza. Heating them up on a paper towel soaks the extra grease off them.
My fave thing to eat actual food wise is a burger made from extra lean ground beef (pan sprayed with i can't believe its not butter or extra virgin olive oil) topped with FF Turkey Chili and lowfat cheese. Tastes just like a chili cheeseburger and the beans are pretty healthy for you. I do not like beans in general and this is an easy way to sneak them in!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:55 PM   #22  
I like jewelry.

Height: 5'7"

Boca burgers

popcorn

barley

oatmeal

cutting fruit juices with carbonated water

popsicles

adding vegetables to recipes
TBJ333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #23  
Learning to love myself

thanks so much for posting up all the ideas on this thread! i really need to cut down on my calorie intake... and those evil carbo's lol, i justl ove them too much..
emjayah is offline   Reply With Quote