Old 11-07-2005, 07:30 PM   #1  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Arrow Tattoos & Piercings anyone?

I don't know what made me think of this, but I was wondering if any of you gals have tattoos and/or piercings!

I have 4 tattoos. Butterfly on right ankle, butterfly on back of neck (a whole story behind the butterflies). Although I know that I will wish that I didn't have one on the back of my neck one day, it's fine for now. There's alway laser removal!

Then I have the other 2, the 2 I wish that I didn't have that I will probably get covered when I get the money, with something I think I'd like more. I have the word LOVE on my lower back in some sort of weird font and above that a heart with a cross in it. It's not like they're bad or anything, I just am sick of them. I used to be really into church, and for a lot of reasons I am not anymore and both of them remind me of that time in my life and I could do with out it!

Sorry for the shpeal! I love tattoos and piercings though. I only have my ears done now. I wear one in my left cartilage (which I have had done like 5 or 6 times, this time I left it in) and right tragus and one in each lobe, but I have an additional 2 in each lobe. I had my eyebrow pierced once and I have had my belly button done 2 times, it just didn't heal right. I did pierce my own 4th lobe hole once, but that was not good. Then I had it done at the mall and they got them crooked, so it just wasn't meant to be. It's something to do I guess.

It's kind of addicting! I will never have plastic surgery because I've heard it's the same way, and knowing me I'd end up all Michael Jacksoned out!

Just curious! I love getting to know you ladies!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:34 PM   #2  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

Hi Stephanie

I have 2 tattoos. I have a white dove with an olive branch on the back of my shoulder, and an Egyptian ankh on my ankle. Or should I say my ankhle?
LovesBassets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:34 PM   #3  
Haley

Cool thread idea!

I don't have any piercings or tattoos, not even my ears are pierced! I just am freaked out by needles and don't like pain so I stay away from them, but I want a tattoo some day.
haleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:45 PM   #4  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

I just have the basic one hole in each ear! The idea of making a permanent change to my body kind of freaks me out, so no tattoos for me. I've thought about additional piercings occasionally (in HS a bunch of my friends had cute belly button piercings, but I thought I was too fat for that!), but I think I will just be sticking with what I have.
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #5  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

LovesBassets: I have the same tattoo (ankh) on my ankle. I knew it wasn't totally unique when I got it but I had wanted it since 6th grade.

I have plans for 3 more. One of which (the biggest) is my gift to myself when I reach goal! I have a lot of piercings in my ears, nothing too weird but there are 8 in all (5 on one 3 on other). I got my tongue pierced on my 18th b-day but that hurt like a ***** so I took it out about 24 hours later. I also had my nose pierced, which was positively adorable but I was washing my face one day shortly after I got it done and it got caught on the towel, pulled out, and went down the drain. By the time I got another one, it had closed up.
Sorry for the novel, this is a favorite topic of mine I guess...
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:14 PM   #6  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleys
Cool thread idea!

I don't have any piercings or tattoos, not even my ears are pierced! I just am freaked out by needles and don't like pain so I stay away from them, but I want a tattoo some day.
Me neither! I always begged to get my ears pierced when I was little, and was told I could when I was 12. Well many years later, I still haven't gotten around to it! I'm not really afraid of needles either so I guess I'm just lazy

Although I think it's more unique not having them pierced!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:14 PM   #7  
No more fat mama!

No tats here, but DH has a bunch. As for piercings, just two holes in each ear. But someday I would like to get my son's name in stars.
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:32 PM   #8  
Movin on down the scale

NO piercings (except 2 in each ear) but I have 2 tattoo's one on my shoulder of a unicorn (got when I was 16) and one on my hip of the state of texas (I was just thinking of getting it covered up)
GonnaLooseitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:02 PM   #9  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

I didn`t get my ears pierced until last year. I was so freaked out about the pain that I put it off until one day right after a baaaad breakup, I figured "Hey, nothing could make me feel any worse," so I just went and did it.
hhehe, that was a big step for me.
I love tattoos, but I don`t think there is anything I will like forever.
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:57 PM   #10  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Ok.. this isn't my normal forum, but I just had to jump in. I love tats and piercings. I don't have any tattoos yet but I am planning on getting one next year. Piercings :2 in right ear, 3 in left ear and I have my tongue. I've had it 5 years and would do it again. I have to say I didn't feel a thing when they did it.
AnnieFannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:59 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

I have one on my ankle. It's the fairy that is in my signature with a slightly different swirly thing and starbursts that wrap the whole way around with one big starburst on the inside. Next I'm going to get is my dog on my back and (I hate to think about it, but..) when he's gone I'll add angel wings. The only other one I can think of right now is a monkey on a vine to camouflage a bad appendectomy scar I have (I'm a primatology major!).
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 12:00 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Oh yea, no piercings for me. I've tried to pierce my ears two or three times and they would never heal.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 01:25 AM   #13  
*squish*squish*

S/C/G: 276/ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I have 2 holes in each lobe and the cartilage in my left ear. I REALLY want a tattoo! Nothing big, though. Something simple. I LOVE kitties, so I'd like to have one of a cat or maybe a few paw prints going up my ankle or something. I came across a picture of what I *might* get someday.

I don't want it on my shoulder like this person. I'm not sure where I do want it though. We'll just have to wait and see what my favorite part of my body is after I lose this weight!
squishy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:02 AM   #14  
I like jewelry.

Height: 5'7"

Hmm, start at the bottom, then work my way up...

One on my left foot, three on my right foot, one on my chest, a large one on my back, one on my upper back, one on my neck, one on my right arm, one on my left arm, one on my left wrist, one on my finger.

Tattoos are important to me!
TBJ333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:52 AM   #15  
Pending Email Confirmation

I don't have any but am planning on getting one very soon! I finally decided what I want done, a small viking on my arm to show my love for Sweden.... and I'll get it done in my town we have a great tattoo shop!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote