Old 11-09-2005, 10:29 AM   #31  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

MMmmm... I used to have a bit of an addiction to piercing. I probably went it nearly weekly for about 6 months a few years back. Luckily, it wasn't just me, I was bringing my friends: I think I sat through 2 nose piercings, 2 tongue piercings, 2 cartiladge piercings, a rook piercing, and an eyebrow piercing.

But anyway, I've got a rook (one the left - obviously not me, but it's the piercing on the top, I found this photo and I swear this guy looks just like my husband! Too weird!), a snug (the middle), and an industrial (the one that's left! And this one isn't me either). And I've got two regular holes in one ear, three in the other. I have my nose pierced three times in a little triangle shaped with tiny, tiny little studs and I loved it, but 2nd grade teachers with facial piercings are typically frowned upon, so I took them out.

For some reason, I don't have any tattoos. Mostly, I wouldn't know what in the world to put on my skin that I'd want to live with forever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rook.jpg (34.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg snug.jpg (16.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg bmepb162670.jpg (3.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by jenicra; 11-09-2005 at 10:35 AM.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #32  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenicra

For some reason, I don't have any tattoos. Mostly, I wouldn't know what in the world to put on my skin that I'd want to live with forever.
That is exactly how I feel. Plus, I am a bit of a perfectionist and I would probably end up staring at the tat and finding flaws in it!!
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:27 PM   #33  

That's funny that you mention that. As one of my little rewards for hitting my goal weight, I was going to get a tattoo. I have always wanted one, but I figured I should wait until I lose the remaining 40 lbs. I don't want to get one and then have it look all weird and stretched out if the skin tightens up or whatever.

I used to also have a little fettish with piercings. I have 5 total in my ears, and for awhile, my nose was pierced. I am also going to get a belly-button ring after I get down a little more. =)
lucky_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:09 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Thanks guys

The whole weight thing is why I got my first on my ankle. I figure minimal shrinkage as I lose weight compared with the back, hip, etc.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:57 AM   #35  
Pending Email Confirmation

I think that's my worry, what would it look like when I succeed with the weight loss!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 09:24 AM   #36  

that is true, the skin around your ankle really probably can't change that much- but I really want something on my lower back.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:31 PM   #37  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

deleted

Last edited by KamsMoMa; 10-05-2010 at 06:13 PM.
KamsMoMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:54 PM   #38  
Sara G.

I have my ears pierced. I had my tongue pierced many years ago, but took it out. I have a purple rose tattoo on my shoulder. I have plans to get one more tattoo on my lower back as a reward after I get to my goal weight. I also might like to get my nose pierced.

sara g.
Laila_girl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 04:54 PM   #39  
Cynical RedHead

I have three tattoos, but only my ears are pierced (1 hole per ear). I used to have three piercings in my left ear, but the top one kept getting infected and then I eventually let the middle one close up.

I have a 12th century scandanavian/tribal dragon on my back (upper right hand corner). That was my first. I got it because I am of norweigan and swedish descent and wanted something to reflect my heritage.

On the side of my right thigh I have an abstract line drawing of a swan that i created myself. I got that one to remind myself that I am not an ugly duckling, but am a beautiful swan.

Also, on the left side of my abdomen, I have a coloured piece. It is the earth, done in blue/green and inside the earth I spelled "GAIA," the earth goddess. I designed it so that it reads GAIA both right-side-up and upside-down. And circling around the earth it reads "respect your mother".
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 01:03 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

FishWoman, your Earth one sounds beautiful! You wouldn't happen to have a picture you'd be willing to share?
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 01:04 AM   #41  

Fishwoman- I was thinking about getting a swan too- for the whole ugly duckling into a swan. Could you show us some of them?
Old 11-12-2005, 04:05 AM   #42  

Hello,
I have cute flowers going down my neck, the nickname my grandpa gave me Sassy on my left upper arm, flowers on my right shoulder blade, a string of apples on my lower back and somewhat down the middle with a bite taken out of the apple in the middle. The normal two holes in my ears and my tongue pierced twice.
Good thread..
Angelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 11:46 AM   #43  

i just have my tongue... my ears i cant have piecings cause when i was younger a boy tore my earing clear through and its never goin heal... I dont have any tats yet... wanna get one someday maybe after i have my first kid that way the pain(which i am afraid of) wont be as bad.
sugarbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 11:54 AM   #44  
chara-lo.

S/C/G: 248/197/155

No tattoos, but I've got a lip ring.
charolastras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 03:12 PM   #45  

I have a chinese zodiac sign (mine being capricorn) tattooed on my lower back. I thought I was going to pass out when I got it! I also have two piercings in each ear.
sjdphc is offline   Reply With Quote