Old 10-30-2005, 11:22 AM   #61  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs down I've Gotta Eat More!

10/27/05

Morning Weigh-In: 170.8

9:35 a.m. - 1/2 a protein bar *180 calories

11:35 a.m. - 1/2 a cup of fat free yogurt *60 calories

5:00 p.m. - 2 eggs, 1 tsp brummel & brown, 1 tsp olive oil, and 1 slice whole grain bread *285 calories

7:00 p.m. - 1 fun size candy bar *75 calories

10:30 p.m. - 1/2 cup light ice cream *140 calories

Total Calories Today : 740

Cardio Accomplished : None

Any Weight Training : None

80 oz Water Today : Yes

Caloric Deficit Today: -1,257

Hunger Level Today : Too busy to be hungry. I made myself eat the ice cream just to try and get a few more calories in, bad...I know!

Moment of Triumph : Eating only 1 fun size candy bar in class. A girl brought them in and handed me a sandwhich bag full. I saved the rest for Jobe.

Overall Mood : Really busy! I'm in class all day on Thursday's, and usually don't get home until 9:30 or so at night.

My day I had planned ahead a bunch of mini meals so that I would actually be able to eat today, but they disappeared from the fridge. Thursday's are always so tough for me to deal with. I guess I just kinda accept the fact that on Thursday's I will not be able to eat an anywhere near normal amount, at least until this semester is over Today was a nerve racking day for me on other fronts as well. I had 2 mid-terms in a row, and I think I failed the first one I've never failed an exam before, so it really shook me up. I'll update when I find out my actual grade (pray for me). On top of that, I'm on a team in one of my classes, and it's not going to good. No one else is doing the work they are supposed to, and I'm having to pick up all the slack. I'm used to this happening, as it just happened to me in another class where I basically did our "group" presentation by myself But the problem with the current team really revolves around the hostility within the group. My team members have brought in work that they were assigned to do for the team, and they didn't do any of it right. I was faced with trying to explain to my already hostile team members that the work they did would need to be totally redone. You can only imagine how that went I said it as delicately as possible, but was basically told where I could shove my "opinion", at which point I became a whole lot less christian. You gals have seen how I react when I am feeling personally attacked. My team mates actually blamed ME for the fact that they didn't follow the explicitly written directions given by the teacher. Then they proceeded to argue with the TEACHER I would have found it humorous had I not been aware that my grade was hanging in the balance So okay, I'll deal with it...sorry for the novella
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 11:44 AM   #62  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs up Yipeee! Under 170 :)

10/28/05

Morning Weigh-In: 169.2

10:45 a.m. - 2 cubes of cheese and 3 crackers *120 calories

2:00 p.m. - 1/2 a cup of fat free yogurt *60 calories

4:40 p.m. - R.J.'s Pub: 1/2 a corned beef sandwhich on grilled rye and 10 crinkle cut french fries *600 calories

6:50 p.m. - Sign of the Beefcarver: 1 cup green beans, 3 shrimp with 1 tbsp cocktail sauce, and 2 pieces of garlic toast dipped in au' jus *400 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,180

80 oz Water Today : No

Caloric Deficit Today: -808

Hunger Level Today : No appetite

Moment of Triumph : My dad took me out to eat dinner at 'the Sign of the Beefcarver', one of my all time favorite restraunts. I always order roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy, 2 pieces of garlic bread, and a piece of chocolate cake. I was craving it soooo much, but instead I feasted on shrimp, green beans, and my 2 slices of garlic bread (2 slices = 1 garlic roll).

Overall Mood : Happy/Tired

My day Today was a day full of cleaning and trying to avoid homework. I am still so bogged down with homework...it's just never ending! Every time I get one thing done, I am given three more things to do I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed!

Last edited by amandaholly; 10-30-2005 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:29 PM   #63  
All That's Left of Me

10/29/05

Morning Weigh-In: 169.0

11:30 a.m. - 1 cup special k, and 1 cup skim milk *190 calories

3:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - R.J.'s leftovers: 1/3 of a corned beef sandwhich on grilled rye, 5 crinkle cut french fries, and 1 tbsp full fat ranch *450 calories

7:45 p.m. - National Coney Island: 1/3 of a hani (chicken cheese and veggies in a pita), and 1/4 of a chili cheese fry *650 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,290

Caloric Deficit Today: -696

Hunger Level Today : I noticed hunger, but by the time I had taken 2 bites out of any meal, I was full. I really had to make myself eat today.

Moment of Triumph : Not ordering dessert at national coney island. I took my best friend there for a night out, and she ordered dessert. I wasn't hungry at that point, but chocolate anything was looking really good

Overall Mood : Tired/bored

My day I was really bored all day, until I went out to dinner with my best friend. She decided that she was in the mood for coney island, and since she's pregnant I gave in. Afterwards we went out to the theatre to see 'Saw II'. Once again, this was her idea, but I have to admit that I was surprised. The movie was absolutely excellent (except for some of the more disturbing scenes). I highly recommend it! *Amanda tilts her head and furrows her brow, wondering how her daily blog turned into a movie review*

Last edited by amandaholly; 10-31-2005 at 11:33 AM.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:29 PM   #64  
All That's Left of Me

Talking Replies

Healthyme - How did I not see your post before? I am so crazy over school right now that I'm losing it! Anyways, thank you for the encouragement! At this point I could use all the help I can get! Hugs!!!

Erincrista - Sorry it took me so long to respond, homework is overwhelming me right now. I can't wait 'till it slows down so I can start updating daily again. Well anyways, thank you, thank you!!! I was so excited to see 169 (and as of today, it's 168.2 ). I'm so glad you read my log and leave me little motivators now and then, it really helps keep me going! Well, I'm going to try to update a little more before I get back to my homework. I have a 15 page research paper due tomorrow and I've only got 4 pages done I'm going to be up all night

Much Love to ya' gals

Last edited by amandaholly; 11-02-2005 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:58 PM   #65  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs down Oy!

10/30/05

Morning Weigh-In: 169.4

12:15 p.m. - 1/2 a stick of cheddar cheese, and 6 town house crackers *166 calories

1:30 p.m. - 2 cups special k, and 1 cup skim milk *300 calories

5:00 p.m. - 3/4 a cup of stew *250 calories

6:45 p.m. - 3/4 a cup of stew *250 calories

9:45 p.m. - 1 cup special k, and 1 cup skim milk *190 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,346

Caloric Deficit Today: -643

Moment of Triumph : Well I guess that would be eating the stew. I made it with a ton of veggies, and ate it for two rations today.

Overall Mood : Melencholy/Hyper/Tired

My day Just homework. I miss being able to spend time with my baby. I feel like I'm missing out on his life. All I do is eat, sleep, homework, homework, homework. We never get to spend quality time together anymore.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:13 AM   #66  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs up Happy Halloween!

10/31/05

Morning Weigh-In: 169.0

9:55 a.m. - 1 cup special k, and 1 cup skim milk *190 calories

8:00 p.m. - Red Lobster: 2 bites of crab legs, 1 1/2 garlic roll, 5 shrimp with cocktail sauce, and 4 cheese sticks with 1 tbsp ranch *700 calories

10:00 p.m. - 2 fun size candy bars *125 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,015

Caloric Deficit Today: -971

Moment of Triumph : Not devouring candy all night. Also, ordering the shrimp at Red Lobster when I really wanted the chicken fingers.

Overall Mood : Worried (about homework)/tired (all that trick-or-treating)

My day I had no business leaving behind all my homework to take Jobe trick-or-treating. I just couldn't bear to have him miss out for something so realistically unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I swear, they better chisel my G.P.A. into my headstone
Old 11-03-2005, 12:24 AM   #67  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs up No Time!

11/01/05

Morning Weigh-In: 169.6

10:30 a.m. - 1 serving of bottlecaps *60 calories

1:45 p.m. - 1 banana *100 calories

6:30 p.m. - 1/2 cup of stew *200 calories

8:30 p.m. - Pizza Hut: 3 breadsticks and 3 oz marinara *860 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,220

80 oz Water Today : Yes

Caloric Deficit Today: -770

Moment of Triumph : Not a darn thing! No time to eat properly, but at least I got fruit (banana), and veggies (stew).

Overall Mood : Busy (homework, what else) :computer:

My day Wanted desperately to start the month out right by going to the gym, but it looks like it's gonna have to wait until I get caught up on homework!
Old 11-03-2005, 10:06 AM   #68  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Hey Amanda! HAHAHA, I just noticed what weight you were at and TODAY was my weigh in and guess what? 168! I'm not kidding! If I weren't afaid of going upside down I would have done a cartwheel! Only weighing in once a week has really helped me I think! YAYAYAYAYA we are both 160's!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you Amanda!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:32 AM   #69  
All That's Left of Me

Talking Reply

Stephanie - You know what's funny? Last night I was going to satrt a new thread titled "Drum roll please...stephanie, what does the scale say?" But then I considered the fact that we just went through halloween, and thought it would be in bad taste. Congratulations girl! 168 sure feels great!!! Maybe we'll stay tied, at least for a while. When I get over this major homework spree I'm in (and then clean up my house, which looks like a bomb went off in it), I'm planning on starting a strength training routine. I'm thinking that's going to slow the weight loss, but really I'm more interested in inches than in pounds. I feel like such a lazy butt, looking at how long it's been since I was a 'regular' gym bunny. The cool thing is that I get re-measured in December. I know I've lost major inches because I tried on my size 16 jeans (which fit me perfectly a month ago) and they were practically falling off of me. My 18's that I was wearing 2 months ago are even more hilarious, as I can fit both of my legs in one leg hole. But best of all, I got my Old Navy size 14's out of the dryer yesterday (you know, the ones I bought a few weeks back that fit me like a glove), expecting them to be tight, but they were LOOSE! Loose all over (thighs, legs, butt, waist...), oh JOY! Anyways, I think I remember winterwonderland asking me in some post somewhere if I was actually losing inches. I can definately answer that with a big ol' YES!

Lots of Love!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 12:58 PM   #70  
All That's Left of Me

Unhappy Will This Homework Never End? And Why Did I Eat That Candy Bar At 2 AM?

11/02/05

Morning Weigh-In: 168.2

11:20 a.m. - 1/2 of a cheddar cheese ommellette, 1 strip of bacon, 3 bites of hash browns, and 1/2 a piece of rye bread with butter *780 calories

2:55 p.m. - 1 fun size snickers bar, and 4 bottle-caps *95 calories

4:30 p.m. - 1 fun size kit-kat *75 calories

7:45 p.m. - Ram's Horn: 1 egg, 1 piece of rye bread with butter, and 4 strips of bacon *550 calories

11:00 p.m. - 1 serving cheeze-itz *150 calories

2:00 a.m. - 1 Baby Ruth *280 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,930

Caloric Deficit Today: -53

Hunger Level Today : Boredom/Stress Eating (but I don't think I was really hungry)

Moment of Triumph : None.

Overall Mood : STRESSED

My day Homework, Homework, Homework...I pulled an all-nighter

Last edited by amandaholly; 11-04-2005 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #71  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs up Junk Food, for the Most Part...But Good Calorie Level!

11/03/05

Morning Weigh-In: 168.0

11:15 a.m. - 1 cup fat free yogurt *90 calories

12:30 p.m. - 1 small banana *80 calories

2:45 p.m. - 1 serving of cheeze-itz *150 calories

6:45 p.m. - 2 fun size milky way bars *140 calories

7:50 p.m. - 1 small bag of rye crisps *250 calories

11:30 p.m. - 2 servings of cheeze-itz *300 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,010

Caloric Deficit Today: -971

Hunger Level Today : Non-Existant

Moment of Triumph : Eating anything at all. After staying up all night working on a paper and then spending the day in class, I was not at all interested in food.

Overall Mood : STRESSED

My day Homework, Homework, Homework...volunteer work at church...and then more homework
Old 11-05-2005, 02:17 PM   #72  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs up Overwhelmed!

11/04/05

Morning Weigh-In: 167.4

12:00 p.m. - Hungry Howies: 1 slice pepperoni pizza *250 calories

2:30 p.m. - 1 cup fat free yogurt *90 calories

5:00 p.m. - Olive Garden: 1/3 cup of chicken fettucini alfredo, 1/2 a breadstick, 1 pat of butter, and 1 small salad with 1 tbsp full fat ranch *800 calories

Total Calories Today : 1,140

Caloric Deficit Today: -837

Moment of Triumph : Not eating the whole order of chicken fettucini alfredo along with 3 breadsticks. You gal's know that Olive Garden is my #1 weakness. It was my mom's birthday though, and that's where she wanted to go, so i had no choice!

Overall Mood : STRESSED/Tired

My day Once again, homework, homework, and more homework. Plus I had to take my mother out for her birthday, and then I had a group project meeting on campus which I had to take Jobe to. My group had said they didn't mind me bringing Jobe, but he was so hyper, and bored (a great combination, you can imagine). To make it worse, he had gas...bad gas. He was walking around the room farting LOUDLY, and not even trying to hide it. Just then, as if I couldn't have looked like a more inept parent, I busted out laughing. I know I was only unable to stifle my laughter because it had been like 48 hours since I'd had any sleep, but that didn't make it any easier. I just thought it was so hilarious how he was wandering around farting, not even seeming to notice he was doing it. I have such a juvenile sense of humor! So yep, it was a tired, overwhelming, stressful day. I went to bed with Jobe as soon as I got home, hoping to catch up on a bit of sleep. Saterday is bound to be another fun, homework filled day!
Old 11-06-2005, 06:54 PM   #73  
All That's Left of Me

Thumbs down Darn That Miller Light!

11/05/05

Morning Weigh-In: 166.2

12:00 p.m. - 1 slice dessert bread *130 calories

2:15 p.m. - 1 fun size snicker's bar *75 calories

3:15 p.m. - 1 can of reduced sugar slim-fast *180 calories

5:00 p.m. - Olive Garden: 5 bites chicken fettucini alfredo, and 5 bites chicken parmeseana *700 calories

8:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. - 6 -20 oz. miller lights *960 calories

Total Calories Today : 2,045

Caloric Deficit Today: +74

Moment of Triumph : None, I was gross today!

Overall Mood : Bored/Stressed

My day Everything was going okay until I got done writing my 20 page essay. I was so relieved to be done, so I threw caution to the wind and called back this guy that gave me his number. We ended up going up to the bar for kareoke (sp?) night. I decided to have a few drinks since it had been about 4 days since I last had my phentermine. Well I went about drinking my beers not knowing that they were 20 oz each, and went a little overboard. So anyways, my calories went over, but I still shouldn't gain any weight from it, so I'm not too worried.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:00 PM   #74  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

YAY Amanda, you've lost so much in just the last week! That's so great!!! I hope that the same thing is happening to me, we'll see Thursday morning I guess. I was really good this weekend. I bet it's such a relief to have that paper done! I have a few coming up, none that long thank the lord! Just wanted to celebrate with you!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 07:20 PM   #75  
All That's Left of Me

Talking Reply

Stephanie - Thanks for celebrating with me! Man the weight is just falling off lately, thank God. You've been doing good lately (much better than I have), so I bet your about even with me, as usual. As far as the homework thing goes, yes it felt soooooooo good to finally be done with that paper, that's why I had my little bout of alcoholism (although it could have had something to do with the incredibly bad kareoke singers at the bar). Good luck with your papers, they really are a bear to deal with! And good luck with your next weigh-in, I'm sure you'll be happy with what you see.

- Oh yeah, more good news: I went to Old Navy today to buy a new outfit for a presentation I have to give next week, and guess what? I am now a size 12 Can you believe it?

Hugs and