Old 09-30-2005, 11:37 AM   #31  
Going all the way!!!

S/C/G: 183/183/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies!! Still stuck at my 27 lb loss...gah I hate plateaus!!! Don't have much time just thought I'd drop in to say "hey"...hope everyone has a great weekend!!
TheNewChristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 12:13 PM   #32  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Hello Ladies, long time no chatty! Welcome to byebigbutt!!! I really like your name!

So happy today is friday. I'm leaving work early today, going to go treat myself and get my hair cut and colored! Don't you just love doing that. I'm way past due, I"ve been running around looking like a homeless person.

Big Christy, have you tried adding weights? I did, and got through my plateau.

Anyone have big plans this weekend? Have a great weekend!

Last edited by spillthebeans; 09-30-2005 at 12:20 PM.
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 01:59 PM   #33  
Chuggin' along...

OMG Christy your hyperactive toast flying everywhere in your AV is too energetic for me to watch in my sleep-deprived Friday afternoon state! GL getting off this plateau. Try to focus on the positive: you have lost TWENTY-SEVEN pounds. That's fantastic. And you are so healthy, and treating your body so well.

Spillthebeans, enjoy your pampering!

I'm leaving work early because I'm baaaad! My office is going stir crazy. So I made a boating date and am outta here. Have a fantastic weekend all!
Megan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:06 PM   #34  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

omg Christy, I'm ******ed, I just noticed I put Big, instead of Fat....

How abouts I just start calling you Christy?
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 01:51 PM   #35  
Totally motivated!!

Hi, girls! I haven't posted in a while because school is kicking my butt right now! This past week was just bad all around..........I didn't eat too poorly (although definitely not how I would have liked) but I was just too exhausted to hop on the treadmill everyday when I got home. The good thing is that I was on a rotation where I was going down the hall from the nuc med dept. to the cardiology dept. all day so at least there was *some* activity! I'm pretty bored this weekend. Not much going on........I'm cleaning house right now.........see how well that's going?! I'm going to try to be around much more because I need the support and motivation right now!! Hope you all have a good weekend!
gammagirl is offline   Reply With Quote