Old 10-03-2005, 12:49 PM   #76  
Living the Laguna life...

An update...I weighed in at 151.5 this morning, so 13.5 more pounds to lose before Thanksgiving...it's going to be tight, but I know I can make it!!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #77  

1 lb as of friday so far. Not weighing in until Friday. I've been working my butt off the last few days. Very sore.

I did great until today with calories. I had 2 choc. chip cookies after dinner put me over my caloric intake for the day. Stupid cookies. That's right I'm blamin' the cookies, those cookies made me do it!
If they taunt me tomorrow we're gonna have a problem.

Well, I'll check back in after I weigh in Friday.
Hope everyone's doing good.
byebigbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 12:51 AM   #78  
Proud US Navy Wife

Fae is under 200 now. Fae is happy.

Fae will NEVER get to 200 ever again!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:50 AM   #79  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Wow, everyone (but me) is doing so great! Congrats Fae--I can't WAIT to get to the point you're at now! And good for you on being so determined to never see 200 again!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:24 AM   #80  
All That's Left of Me

Amanda's weight is busy fluctuating between 175.8 and 166.4...I think I'm in a lttle plateau!
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:03 AM   #81  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Congrats Fae! Yea for ONEderland!

Amanda - are you sure you didn't just have a scale malfunction there? 10 lbs. is a HUGE fluctuation - that seems very odd.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 02:39 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Yay for Fae! Does that rhyme? I don't usually.

Hmm...I am a little behind on my goal and probably not going to make it. But, renewed spirit. Saw my in-laws yesterday and was reminded that my SIL's wedding is Thanksgiving weekend. Only 7 weeks, ladies. Not in the wedding, but it doesn't hurt to look good anyway since I will probably end up in pics and my two SIL and my MIL are all losing weight.

Also one of my good friends is going to be in town and haven't seen her in over a year. Would love to be 20 lbs lighter than the last time she saw me!
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:00 PM   #83  
Proud US Navy Wife

Hehe thank you all.

Amanda! *clings* where have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeen?
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 11:49 PM   #84  

First week of this challenge is gone for me and I'm weighing in tomorrow. I really hope I dropped at least 1 more, I'm afraid I didn't stay on track enough with my diet though.

This will be me tomorrow morning in front of the scale: followed by I know, I know bad attitude Angela! Very bad.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:43 AM   #85  

MAN! I joined this challenge and haven't checked in at all! I'm going to make myself do better. Maybe if I am held accountable, I'll actually see some kind of change! I still write down everything that I eat and I've been walking almost every day and days that I haven't been walking, I've been doing step aerobics and Tae-Bo. I haven't seen any real change in my weight even though I got even tighter with my calories and amped up my exercise...wow, I'm doing step aerobics...

The scale said I lost one pound...ONE POUND!?!?! what the @#6* I've been working my butt off for one frickin' pound?

I want to lose 10 pounds...and now I'm severly behind. OK, I'm going to get off the computer so I can do more Tae bo.

Last edited by Universityprincess; 10-10-2005 at 01:50 AM.
Universityprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:29 PM   #86  

Angry

Just as I suspected, I weighed in this morning and here's how it went:

4 lbs gained. 4 lbs of what better be pure muscle or I don't know why I'm hurting myself for this. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to just rant about this for a minute. Why, why is it that every freakin' time I get into a good workout routine, I work, I work, I work and what do I have to show for it, 4 lbs more. I don't know if I'm not doing enough cardio or what. Sometimes I think I'm just turning all the fat into muscle and I'm gonna look like Hulk Hogan.
Ok, I'm done. I will continue and hopefully in a week I will see a change.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:10 AM   #87  
All That's Left of Me

Oops, it wasn't a scale malfunction, more like a typing malfunction (or possibly wishful thinking). *Amanda hugs Fae* So yep, well my weight as of the morning of 10/10 was 174.6. But I am believing for (praying, hoping, needing, and finally praying again) the scale to read 173 point something...or hey, why not 172 point something...I'm about due for a whoosh! So 12 lbs down, 21 lbs to go (in order to reach my unrealistic goal of 153 by thanksgiving), and I fear I may not make it
Old 10-11-2005, 12:13 AM   #88  
All That's Left of Me

Okay, scratch that...I know I won't make it. That's 21 lbs on 45 days!!! I have really stunk up this challenge!
Old 10-11-2005, 02:07 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Hmm. Amanda I am noticing a similarity between our goals (154 and 20 lbs to go) and our status right now. I am probably not going to lose 20 lb either! Ha Ha!

Just over 6 weeks left. I am thinking of revising my goal to either 168 (for a nice even 10 lbs) and only 6 more to go. Or 169 just to see a new decade.
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:12 PM   #90  
All That's Left of Me

Okay, that's it, I'm pissed!!! Woke up this morning still at 174.6!!! Look at my journal...what did I do to deserve this? Oh well, looks like I'm in one heck of a plateau I think I'm just going to take my doctor's advice and go back on the phentermine! Time to re-evaluate my goals, and change my signature