Old 08-11-2005, 04:26 PM   #76  
Mikey's girl

boobs.............. hmmm............. HOW I MISS MY 34 c!!!!!!!!!! You guys are making mne want to go work out for 10 hours staright.. After having makayla Iwent to a 40 dd and now to a 38 d, but they are shrinking.. I now need a lift I tihnk.. WHO DESIGNED THESE BODIES TO STRETCH AND NOT GO BACK TO NORMAL?? LOL you girls have some of hte most amusing comments, I have heard in awhile! keeping a smile on my face!
BTW thanks for the advice on the shoes!Im going shopping today for shoes and a sports bra! ANY SUGGESTIONS ?? for a sports bra for the bigger end of the boobie club??
JustForUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:33 PM   #77  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

i wish i had time to read these posts today, but i am busy moving all my stuff to another location on campus - how many more flights of stairs do i have to do, and boxes to carry??? sooo tired!!!!
at least I won't have to go to the gym today
moving sux!!

oh, and i have big boobs reading above
36DD --- i wear two sports bras, a nke wik one first, it would support people with little boobs - but it keeps my boobs from getting rash from the first bra (and gives more support when running) and a champion bra - they are really great - i have used them for years - its non-wire, and there are some that are also wik like (wik the right word? keeps sweat off? or dries quickly)
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:37 PM   #78  
Going all the way!!!

S/C/G: 183/183/130

Height: 5'2"

Justforus, I actually wear two bras when working out...usually one regular underwire and then an underwire sports bra on top of that. I've NEVER been able to wear just one bra working out my whole life!!
TheNewChristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:24 PM   #79  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Ladies, I have to say I love the posts about boobs, this is totally hilarious!

Fae -- I know what you mean about having a hard time finding pretty bras -- it's like, just because my boobs are big I'm supposed to wear granny bras?? Victoria's Secret makes some styles in DD, but then the DD's only come in like three colors, while the other sizes come in like 10!

Christy -- That's too bad about your cousin's reduction . . . My sister's looks great. I bet it depends on how skilled the doctor is (i.e. how much you are paying!).

As for running, well as you ladies probably know already running is my favorite form of exercise! I don't let my boobs get in the way. What you really need is a great sports bra. My current one is called the "Shock Absorber" -- you can see it at http://www.undercoverexperience.co.uk/berb109.htm It's a British bra that I got at a specialty shop, but it is SO GREAT. This is the first bra with no underwire I have ever worn in my life. It's called the "shock absorber" for a reason! Mine is a size 34F.

Megan -- I'm glad things are going so well with him! My bf and I have our fifth anniversary coming up in a couple months, and I can hardly believe it's been almost FIVE years! And then after those five years though, we will have to start counting from scratch again once we get married.
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:18 AM   #80  
Proud US Navy Wife

Unhappy

Yay! it works! Joy! Although there is the fact that it is 2 am, hence you all (who are probably sane) are sleeping, I went down the road for "instant gratification".. went to dinner with my sister to Olive Garden, where I feasted myself... 5 breadsticks, 2 plates of salad, and chicken scampi! I gave in.. it was insanely good (i think thier chicken scampi is my favorite)... except now I am wracked with guilt over eating so much! (And don't take that the wrong way... it's the chicken scampi that makes me mad more than anything else... butter sauce and stuff.. so much ick stuff in there!)

Haha that was one of my random rants.

Clippy - Im wearing one with red, white and black strips! Tis pretty.. unfortunitely the others ones I had either got eaten by my dog (many pairs of underwear have met the same fate.. a major reason why my dog is not allowed in my room) Or, in one case, left over a friend's house and am still waiting its return. So yea, I get a bit too much wear out of this one.. methinks its time to go bra-shopping? Im trying to remember where my mom got me there... either Lane Bryant or Avenue. And I think I would be to embarissed shop in Vicky's... though I am sort of promising myself a corset from Hot Topic when I lose the weight!

TGIF everyone!

Last edited by FaeReverie; 08-12-2005 at 12:23 AM.
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:33 AM   #81  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

TGIF indeed! I am driving to Va Beach this evening because my sister is having a Pampered Chef party tomorrow, so I'm going to help her get things set up and then spend entirely too much money on things I don't need, I'm sure At least Jeff is coming with me so I don't have to drive alone (and yes, while in Va Beach, we will be going to Sonic, since we don't have them up here ). We're coming back tomorrow night--it's about a 3.5-4 hour drive. Then on sunday, I am going to a "spa party" at a coworker's house (facila and beaty and relaxation type products), so again, more money to spend on things I don't need and will probably never use

Well, it's finally hitting in the office. My boss's last day was last Friday, and we have survived week 1 without her so far. She is totally irreplacable--she was basically the information hub of our entire group. She knew the status of every single project going on and knew exactly who was working on what, plus she worked like 60 hours a week all the time. Now that she's gone, about a billion new projects have headed/are heading MY way (apparently, everyone else says they're too busy for new projects, even though I already have more projects than them as it is!). I have a feeling things are going to get kinda rough around the office in the near future--not just work-wise, but also between the two supervisors who kinda bump heads a lot and always just worked through my boss so they didn't have to deal with each other as much, but now they have no choice...

So, on the boob thing--yeah, I'm about a 42B--big around, but teeny tiny boobs It's so hard--they seem to think all plus size women have huge boobs, so all of the shirts that fit around my stomach sag around my chest Hopefully, they won't shrink too much more as I lose weight, since there's hardly anything there to shrink as it is!

I posted a 5.75-pound loss at TOPS last night I needed it after the 2.75 I gained last week. Puts me at 280.75--should be in the new decade by next week!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:06 AM   #82  
Mikey's girl

Good morning good morning good morning... and TGIF! Jill sounds like you will be one busy mama this next month or so. A spa treatment sounds like a ton of fun or party, hmmm... I wonder if they are any around here? a rep or soemthing, I could update my junk in that department.. LOL and CONGRATS on the LOSE!WHOOHOO!!
Christy, hmmm 2 bras? I was wearing one with a tighter tank top with the built in shelf bra, but I never thought of wearing 2! I wonder how this "shock absorber" is.. Im gonna hvae to look into both ideas, thanks ladies!
mmmm olive garden.. i think I might have to make a trip this weekend.. ... COFFEE TIME!
JustForUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:22 AM   #83  
Going all the way!!!

Ladies, something finally clicked in my brain (again)...today is the first day of my revamped diet/exercise plan (screw waiting for Monday)!!! I've been slacking quite a bit lately, and while I haven't been gaining I know I could be losing way more than .5 lbs/wk...so, I'm going to have 2 weeks of super strict dieting, 2 days of eating some fun foods like pizza, Zaxby's, etc. (but in moderation), and then repeat the process. That's pretty much how I started out, but then I started eating whatever I wanted again...no more!! I had a "last supper" last night of 3-meat pizza from Sam's Club (oh my gosh, it was so good it had to be a sin...LOL) and now I'm DONE with the junk!!

Ok, now that I got that rant out of the way... TGIF to all of you too...this week has gone by so slowly!!

Jillybean~ love the pampered chef stuff, but it's f'n expensive!! Don't forget to eat a tater tot for me this weekend! Congrats on the awesome loss, and good luck at work!!

Fae~ Don't worry 'bout the Olive Garden slip up...gotta have a treat every once in a while! Besides, it's been scientifically proven that it's impossible to have just 1 bread stick or plate of salad from there. And I'm with you...it's about bra shopping time!
Old 08-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #84  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Hey everyone!! This is such a busy thread this week. I love it! I'm going to work soon so I'll have time to catch up but I wanted to tell everyone I had a great birthday, besides some ex-boyfriend drama.) We went out to Ruby Tuesdays (I make my friends eat at places where I can get nutritional values of things...) and then came back and hung out at my apartment where I made everyone watch my dvr-ed Monique's Fat Chance show. Did anyone see that? I think there is a thread about it in the general forum.

This week really flew by it seems!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 10:04 AM   #85  
Going all the way!!!

Default I saw Mo' Nique's Fat Chance...

It was pretty good, and I believe the thought behind it came from the right place, but sometimes it seemed like they were kind of making a spectacle of those ladies (and the gay guy...LOL). I'd watch again if they do another one though!
Old 08-12-2005, 10:24 AM   #86  
All That's Left of Me

Fae - I feel so bad! Was it my post the other day where I was drooling about Olive Garden that made you start thinking about it. If it wasn't...then great...everyone needs a treat now and then...if it's my fault, I'm so sorry! I need to think before I go into a rant about any off-plan food on, of all things, a diet board!

Back to the Boobs - Yep, I need to go bra shopping hella bad. The girls are starting to resent their ever widening accomodations. Unfortunately, I'm broke! Oh well, I suppose they'll just have to deal with it a little while longer.

Have a fantastic Friday!

Amanda
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:11 PM   #87  

GOOD MORNING!!! So usually I do an hour on the eliptical every morning, but today I felt like changing it up and after reading your posts decided to go on a run. I feel GREAT (besides my feet which are burning from the up and down pounding on the sidewalks).

Bida-You said you were moving around on campus? Are you a grad student?

Someone mentioned Target earlier and I would just like to say that EVERY time I ever go in there I go in with a list of what I need and come out with the most random stuff in the world. I end up just walking up and down the aisle and being like, "ooh that's a pretty wall picture or frame I'm sure I could find somewhere in my apartment for that..." lol

And on the boob topic my sis was in a lot of pain, she's 5 feet with triple D boobs. She went to the doctor for a consultation and the doctor said he won't even look at her till she tries to lose 25 pounds. So she worked out and changed her eating habit and you know what her boobs actually did decrease to like a double D almost a D, and she is not in as much pain. All of her weight goes to her boobs. She has NO waist... so even if the doctor did help her out in that area he told her if she gained weight it would go right back there and she would have to keep coming back.

Any big weekend obstacles for anyone? Tomorow night is my sister's engagement party at a Tapas place... WHAT IS THERE HEALTHY IN A TAPAS PLACE EECH!!! (it's preordered party style)???
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:24 PM   #88  
All That's Left of Me

Tapas place...never heard of it, but I find eating out in general to be a risky move. Last week I went to Big Boy's with my mother and Jobe. While Jobe had pancakes with strawberry topping, I had 2 cups of cabbage soup. According to the menu, which listed the calories as being 90 per serving (serving being bowl or cup...who knows) so I had 2 cups along with my diet soda. I was feeling pretty good about myself...another temptation conqured (sp?), but the next morning I got on the scale and I was up 3 LBS!!! How much salt do they put in that soup? Eating out, whether or not you think you know what you are eating, is a crap-shoot.

Man, I need to start exercising TODAY! This is getting pretty bad. The last time I exercised was Sunday! Do any of you ever have a week where you just can't seem to get your @ss out of your chair? If so, does this coincide in any way with your TOM, ie the week prior to your first day? Let me know, as I'm feeling lazy and unmotivated!

Amanda

Amanda
amandaholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:39 PM   #89  
Going all the way!!!

Cookie~ yep, I have a weekend obstacle...tomorrow night I'm going out with a bunch of friends for a birthday celebration for myself and my best friend (mine was Tues, her is Today) to Chili's...and I LOVE their ribs!! I also love their grilled corn...yum!! We had a birthday celebration at lunch today with my co-workers too (I had forgotten about it when I decided today was the day for my new, stricter plan), but I did pretty good...we went to Rafferty's and I had a whole wheat grilled chicken wrap (with lettuce, light ranch sauce, and homemade salsa on the side). It was yummy! Don't know what to tell you about Tapas...never been there!

Amanda~ I hear you on the exercise! I'm CONSTANTLY having trouble getting motivated...I don't know what it's going to take!!
Old 08-12-2005, 01:48 PM   #90  
Proud US Navy Wife

Amanda - Don't worry about it.. we happened to be at the Barnes and Noble (my number 1 addiction.. picked up 2 John Grisham books and almost finished the first one). I was hungry and worried about my sister's sugar level, and neither of us drive, and Olive Garden was super-close! (I plan on goin there for my 21, so I can be all super-sophisticated and get wine with my food lol) I was PLANNING on restraint.. but you really can't have just one! So see, it really wasn't your fault!

On a fun note, I actually FOUND the recipe for Olve Garden's chicken scampi online (at least a copycat one that I would love to try!) So maybe I can make some substitutions to make it healthier.. hmmmm

Cookie - not exactly this weeked.. next week we are staying at a bed and breakfast for 3 days for my sister's birthday (24). So yea.... this will be interesting.

Jilly - yay on the weight loss! I'll give you some of my boobs if you want... I gots enough to spare! And *clings* pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease take me to VA Beach with you!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote