Old 02-03-2005, 12:39 PM   #1  
Go, Banana!

Lightbulb feat. a womans thread.... now with more drama!

why is it when something goes wrong in our emotional/relationship side we or rather i quickly turn off the rest to nurture this one. i have been bad really really bad this past ohh.... 3 weeks. i guess i have confessions to make to my weight sisters. i havent been playing the game. my boyfriend and i were having problems and now is being resolved by him moving out in a month and were getting our own places. i feel like its death to a relationship but in actuality it could just really be needed. i havent been working out. i have been drinking more beers & i havent been eating. and if i have its been junk. i feel my immune system on the brink of sickness and my muscles aching with the thought of the gym but for some reason its like i forgot how to do anything i was almost a month ago. i guess its cuz i buried myself with the unhappiness and found a subject to dive in. i dont know where im going with this really i have just felt the need to write this all out.
so whats the next challenge? other than valentines day maybe i can jump start since the other one is well... sticking to my hips. i think thatll put the fire under my butt. meanwhile the sense of freedom coming around the corner is getting me so ready to do anything i want to do like yoga in my living room and just being a woman.

its funny though at least ive been able to stay vegetarian through all this.

with that thank you for letting me vent. i feel better and ...

GAME ON!!!!

whirled peas. irina
eyereenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:59 PM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Sorry to hear about your rough times Irina - I don't blame you at all for slipping. Maybe your next "challenge" should be getting refocused on you?
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 08:08 PM   #3  
comeback member

Irina, Vent girl vent!! That's the best way to get it out of your system..I am sorry about what's happening but remember we are here for you...So keep posting and take time for yourself...
bella sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 08:43 PM   #4  
LIVE TO RIDE!!!

Sorry you are feeling so down,, ((((HUGS))))
~*HarleyChick*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 02:34 AM   #5  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Height: 5'5

=) venting is what women do..we are all here for you!
CutieCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 09:04 AM   #6  
mellbell491

S/C/G: 138/138/115

Height: 5'2

Yea your main focus right now is getting back on your feet and healing your heart. the next challenge is Easter, go with a low number and everytime ur angry or upset go work out punch on a dummy!
mellbell491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 07:45 PM   #7  
I hate chub-rub!

Height: 5'6"

Hey Irina, me & my man were basically broken up for a couple days, then he had to go on a business trip & when he got back 2 wks later, I realized a lot of things I had done wrong & he had done wrong, and I got my head right. When we were fighting daily or ignoring each other, now we are working on a much better relationship. In a week, he'll be gone another 2, and I'm sure we'll have all the time we need to do what's right. I say, the right thing will happen if it is right, and though its hard, its always for the better, always. If you need someone to talk to, all my info is in my profile. And you can get back on the health horse, and do better than ever!
You go girl,
Kelli
kellibee2000 is offline   Reply With Quote