Old 01-10-2005, 01:36 PM   #1  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Talking Weekly Chat 1/10-1/16

Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Did anyone do anything special?

Getting back into the groove today, brought a salad from home and some healthy snacks..yogurt and pretzels. Looking forward to working out tonight. Losing two lbs really made my day!

Have a Great Week Ladies and Gents!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 02:49 PM   #2  

Just a quick note, will talk more a bit later, but i learnt a very important lesson on my walk to work. if it is windy DO NOT wear a knee lenth skirt that is cut in a flippy kind of way (you know the type that if you swirl round fast will go straight out?) lets just say a few motorists got "mooned" today! he he.. would be funny if this wasn't such a small town!
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 03:47 PM   #3  
Movin' and Losin'

Spill: Awesome job at losing two pounds!

NBK: Ooops! I'll definitely take your advice.

My day was made by my weigh-in, too. I lost six pounds this past week! That is so motivating! I'm really excited about another OP week.

Hope you all have a great week!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 05:40 PM   #4  
2blessed2Bstressed

WOO HOO JINA, that is awesome!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:06 PM   #5  
comeback member

Hello girls!

Well my blood clinic went well. I didn't faint or anything! I am very proud of myself because we went to the restaurant after and I ordered a simple salad. The girls ordered the usual wrap with fries but I didn't!! Yeah!!

NBK---Mooning people uh?? What a girl!!!

Jina---6 pounds?? Wow!! Awesome!!Tell me how you did that!!

Spill---Good work girl! Keep going!

Have a good evening everyone!

Sacha
bella sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 02:39 AM   #6  
Go, Banana!

o0o what a "case of the mondays" i was late for work... by an hour. i guess i needed more sleep that what i was giving myself... if it hadnt been for my boss calling, i would have stayed in bed. lol im lucky this is only the first time its happened to me at this store at least. i didnt get in any trouble. which is always nice.

jina, 6 lbs! thats amazing! go you

nbk, my mom always said above anything else always remember to change your panties. you never know when something is going to happen. lol so i guess that my advice to you. (but of course moms a little loopy at times....)

and good job on the eating well girls. today at work they had what they call "eggplant napolean" its eggplant layered with mozzerella cheese, pesto, basil, a portobello mushroom, layered again then topped with a piece of eggplant and then another piece of cheese... i think at that moment i would have given my left arm to eat that but i opted for the salad and plain chicken breast. it was still good... but it think tonight when i go to sleep i will definatly dream about that tasty sin of a treat. yum!

hope everyone has a supercallafrajalisticxpealladocious week. ... i just wanted to type that lol

peace irina
eyereenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:37 AM   #7  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

hey guys...

spill - yes you stocked up on my staples! especially yogurt. i always keep pretzels around, too. i like to dip them in peanut butter (not too many of course!!).

tiffany - dont worry, its happened to me too. i think i happened to be wearing regular underwear that day, thank goodness, because i usually always wear thongs.

jina - great job!

sacha - great job with the salad... fries are evil!! they are just the worst thing on this planet. did you see how wendys now lets you have a different side if you want? you can have a grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad or something and it is not so bad.

irina - i have showed up late for work many times... usually it is due to traffic, but my bosses never seem to care. we are lucky!! That "eggplant napolean" sounds really good. Was the eggplant fried? I'm guessing it probably was...

sooooooooooo, lets see, i am going out to dinner tonight w/ bf (yes, taking the night off from the gym) and i guess going to see a movie as well. we dont get to do a lot of this kind of stuff so i am really looking forward to it. i think the restaurant has a lot of healthy choices, we'll see. i am trying to eat more calories this week to see what happens anyway. yesterday i think i did a pretty good job of it!! haha i usually eat about every 3 hours, but yesterday i think i ate every 2 hours. i found this juice bar by my work that makes protein shakes and it is only about 220 calories for a 12 ounce strawberry and cream type shake thing, and it has like 20 grams of protein. so that is what i added to my daily food intake to add about 220 calories.

it is funny because my gym has shakes like that too, and then they also have this other side of the menu with "speciality smoothies" that have BAD STUFF in them, like oreo cookies and stuff. yeah that's just perfect right after i work out. of course, this also the place that has a table full of cookies when it was christmas. such a joke.
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:00 PM   #8  

He he he he Megan.. funny you should mention that.. unfortunately yesterday was a thong day! ha ha.. just as well i still have a tan! he he.. I hope you enjoyed your dinner date. That sounds like so much fun. As for your gym being naughty, well mine organises drinks nights... and also gives out free samples of chocolate protein bars from time to time. But the protein shake sounds yummy! Strawberries and cream.. hmmm I might buy some real strawbs tonight after work for dinner.

Hmm that eggplant napolean sounds soo good droool... hmmm eggplant....

Well yesterday I had a lovely suprise, at about 2130 I had a knock at the door and there was my beloved BF! There was a pretty severe power outage on the rig so they were all flown back in for the night. I was so stoked. he he.. and then he was constantly telling me how good I looked so that was even better (it's amazing what 5 days apart can do!). I was really happy to see him, because it's generally about this point in the 2 weeks offshore that I really really start to miss him. He's gone back out again now, and even tho it's costing our company heaps of $$ i am secretly hoping the problem isn't sorted by tonight either so he comes home again.

Sacha, well done with the salad, I think it's hardest to eat healthily when others around you aren't, i get a kind of food envy thing happening and want the bad stuff even more. You're a legend!

Well back to the grindstone
Kia Ora
Tiff
Old 01-11-2005, 09:05 PM   #9  
Go, Banana!

the eggplant wasnt fried actually... but they put TONS of cheese and pesto. i usually dont like to eat anything that i cant keep track of some way or another. it looked like a disaster waiting to happen.

tanny how was dinner? where didja go? what movie did u see?? lolol sorry 20 questions. im so nosey at times.

thats super ironic that your gym would do that to you. its probably a ploy to get you to keep coming back to burn off those cookies and shakes. there thinking ..."eat that cookie then pump another zillion bucks to renew your memberships you cookie eating fool." lmao. DONT CAVE IN!!!! lol. i always say im just going to smear it on my booty cuz thats where its going. then i never touch it once i put it in that perspective. plus it gives me a good giggle.

and tiff thats awsome about your bf. burning the midnight oil with your hunnie ... hehehe...

im in a terribly goofy @ss mood. yall will just have to excuse me.

peace irina
eyereenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #10  

He he he's coming back tonight too! yay for me.. he he..
Old 01-11-2005, 11:36 PM   #11  

ooops the first two "he"s are laughter, I don't have a typing stutter, honest! lol
Old 01-12-2005, 12:19 AM   #12  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Typing stutter... LOL! Just wanted drop in and say 'hey' to everbody. Sounds like things are pretty exciting around here, with the thongs, the smoothies, and the stuttering and all! Hope everyone has a wonderful Hump Day tomorrow!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 11:16 AM   #13  
2blessed2Bstressed

Whew...I thought Wednesday would never get here!!!!

I enjoyed last night watching the Amazing Race, I flipped over to watch the biggest loser and to see who won. It was really motivating to watch how far each contestant had come in only 6-8 weeks of just excersizing and eating right. Hey, that's all it takes!!

Everyone one have a great DAY!

I'd like to request the Thong song for NBK!!
Old 01-12-2005, 03:15 PM   #14  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

great now the thong song is stuck in my head -- THANKS

i watched the biggest loser finale... i guess it was 12 weeks on the ranch and then 12 weeks at home on their own, so 6 months total. well i have 4 months before i go to aruba so i know i can be SUPER HOT by then. maybe i will run into the newly single brad pitt in aruba and he will fall in love with me.

has anyone seen this olay moisturizer that you put on your body in the shower like a conditioner? i want to get it because it is a pain to put moisturizer on every day (yes, i do in fact shower EVERY DAY contrary to popular belief). if anyone has tried it/heard about it, let me know!!

irina - we went to this new restaurant in town. i had the sea bass. all the entrees were over 17 dollars but not worth it. all in all we werent thrilled. the waitress didnt know how to pronounce farfalle pasta! come on now. i wont talk about the brownie tower for dessert (i didnt eat that much i swear!!). we didnt end up going to the movies because we had a snowstorm.

blaaah i have an appointment with trainer at 8pm tonight. that means i have to do my cardio BEFORE the appointment (no way in heck im doing it at 9). also means i'll have to tape lost. darn working out is really hindering my tv-watching!!!
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 03:31 PM   #15  

he he he he hump he he he.. does it mean the same thing in the US as it does here?