Old 10-19-2004, 07:08 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Well I am getting along. I had a fairly terrible weekend for excercise and have not been feeling well the past couple days which is killing my motivation. I definately need to pick things up.

Good job jdogg! I have a really hard tiime staying OP on the weekends that is a great accomplishment.

Amaya- Thanks for sending out all that energy. I could really use some right now and reading all your posts is a great pick up!

SJ
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 10:09 AM   #32  
one of my goals!

S/C/G: 215/203/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning Ladies!!!!
I want to join the challenge - I am going for 10 pounds!!!
Lately I have been very busy with school (midterms ), that is alll behind me now (just like my booty:P ) and with the weather getting crappy here I went and bought a gym membership! Yay! I LOVE the gym!! DH calls it my "boyfriend" - haha
Soooooo ... here I go, off to save my self from a life of plus size clothes and headed toward the land of the thong bikini

BrunetteChic_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 03:42 PM   #33  

Red face

I'm back in! And welcome BrunetteChic!

Gabwill and JDogg yeah for you! And Amaya you are an excellent uplifter! Feel better SkinnyJeans!

I was in hiding for a few days... I did NOTHING. So I felt too guilty to come on but since I got back on the ball today, here I am! So to stick with my Gobble-Gobble goal I just have to exercise every day this week, which is definitely doable, and drink more water again. And stop eating the halloween candy that is creeping into my house...

And I HATE that muscle weighs so much because I can't tell if I'm just not losing weight or gaining muscle, so, I'm not doing any official weigh in for this week.

So, long story short, I have been lazy for four days and it stops today and I love this board!

Good luck everyone, hope you enjoyed the babble
pinksandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:11 AM   #34  
I wanna look like this

Hi ladies,

hope you don't mind my joining your challenge a couple of weeks too late. I need a good challenge since I only signed up yesterday and already slipped up! Had some extra food after yesterday’s dinner – an extra 360 calories and I wasn’t even hungry. Could have been much worse but I think we all what even "just a bit" can do if it happens too often!

We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here so at least I don’t have to worry about all the food but plenty of tempting things lurking around the corner anyway.

My challenge:
*lose 7 lbs
*walk 1 hr every day
*step on the scale once a week only.

I have 3 finals from mid-end of November so that might not be realistic…No, I won’t allow myself to be that pessimistic already. Positive thoughts right, girls?

Good luck to everyone!
Snow White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:00 PM   #35  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

I'm joining the Gobble Gobble challenge! Officially today, so exactly one month from today I want to be at 160!

I am challenging myself to getting up on Tues, Thurs in the a.m. to hit the pavement for about 30 minutes of brisk walking/ jogging. YOU CAN DO IT SPILL!

I will not eat after 6pm. I will pack my lunch, and eat more salads, and no more waffles with too much syrup! (gotta get specific here)

Let's do this!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 08:59 PM   #36  

well I did real good today. I ended up running 5 miles today and walked 2 miles. Which is real good for me. I think that I will make it through my challenge. That is good.
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 08:01 AM   #37  
one of my goals!

S/C/G: 215/203/150

Height: 5'7"

I weighed in this morning and I would like to announce my offical entry in to th 170s!!!!
I have to get to class, but I just had to share!!
BrunetteChic_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 09:12 AM   #38  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

Everyone is doing great! I am not doing so great. I always do okay with food, it is the exercise part that is the problem. I just moved and my old place had a gym in it so I could use the treadmill whenever and now I have nothing so I don't know what to do for exercise. I don't want to join a new gym because I am trying to save money. It's also dark and freezing when I get home from work so I dont know how much I can do outside. Should I get an exercise tape/dvd or something? Are there any good ones that someone can suggest? I really feel lazy from not exercising enough. I want to get to my thanksgiving goal! thanks guys
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 07:47 PM   #39  

well I ran 3 miles today which is so good for me. I will weigh in this weekend so that I know where I stand. I hope that I am about 146 so that I only have 6 to lose next month. That would be great. Just waiting to see if this hard work will do anything. I hope it does.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:45 PM   #40  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Brunette Chic How are the 170s feelin? You go girl!

TannyMC: Not familiar with tapes....I did Taebo tapes about 2 years ago, those are pretty good, especially if you have lots of room, because of all the kicking. Defn. got a sweat goin' and mucho sore in all kinds of muscles in the legs that I wasn't aware that were there! Tapes would be a good idea!

I walk at a local school track, there are lights from a nearby tennis court that light it up at night, I usually go after class which ends up being about 8:30-9ish in the pm. I walk w/ my cell in hand for safety.

HOpe that helps some....
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 09:22 PM   #41  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

I'm almost ready to dive into a month of Thanksgiving Challenge-dness. Since revising my Halloween goal to 175, I'd like to be at 170 by Thanksgiving Day. I'm also working on exercising at least 5 days a week.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 11:50 AM   #42  

I'm just beginning my diet this week & I hope to lose 60lbs (yikes!) by my 22nd birthday (in 6 months), which is 10 pounds per month, so I'm in!! What better way to start than a challenge.

10-12 by Thanskgiving... let's see how this goes.
aphemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 09:09 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Well I'm still here. Working toward my Thanksgiving Challange. I think I am going to make my goal an even 165. Right now I REALLY want to get into the 160's for my birthday (Nov 9). Shouldn't be a problem, but what a great present. I haven't been in the 160's for several years.

SJ
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 12:23 PM   #44  
I wanna look like this

Red face

I've lost about 1 pound since I started. Not doing do good today though. I haven't studied at all so I'm a in terrible mood and thus been overeating. Almonds, ½ lb cheese and so far 2,6 lbs of fruit! I just bought some more so when today's over it'll be 4 lbs...Guess the 1 hr walking today won't make any difference.

I really need to pull myself together regarding school, it's affecting my eating way too much. And If I pass I have all of december off!! Why can't I motivate myself???

Last edited by Snow White; 10-29-2004 at 12:29 PM.
Snow White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 11:52 AM   #45  

well I am real proud of myself. I have been pushing myself and it seems to be payng off. I wanted to be 145 by tomorrow but that isn't going to happen but I am 146 so that is fine by me. That also means that I have 6 more lbs to lose before Thanksgiving which I am confident that I can do. If I make it to 139 that will be even better. I would love to be under 140 again and it has been so long since then. But this goal is 140 so I will concentrate on that first. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Snow White- sorry that you are feeling down. Hope that finals are going well. After that you will more then likely be able to concentrate more on your weight loss without all the stress of school. I know how that is.