Old 07-20-2004, 01:42 PM   #1  

Red face New member here!

Hello! I'm Jennifer and I just joined 3fatchicks yesterday! I'm 28 and live in Nova Scotia, Canada with my 2 year old daughter and husband of almost 4 years.

My goal is to lose 30lbs before the end of the year, because if I do, we will start trying for a second child! I was 243lbs when I had Kristen, and I do NOT want to be that size again the next time I'm pregnant, nor in my lifetime, so this is my motivation. I keep trying to remember what it was like when I was pregnant last time and all the things I had to go through...keeps me in check!

I started doing WW at home last week and lost 3lbs, so I guess I'm on my way! E-mail me if you'd like, or I'll just see you on the boards!

Jennifer
SW 202
CW 199
GW 170
mama2kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 05:23 PM   #2  
SuperWoman

S/C/G: 194/157.5/145

Height: 5'9"

Welcome Jennifer!!

A little about me, I've been married for 4 years and I have 2 kids, a daughter who's almost 3 and my son is 18 months. I've been living in Germany for 2 years and will probably be here for another 2.

I started WW online about 1 month ago and I have had some success with it and don't find it to difficult to stay OP most of the time. I've lost 8lbs in about 5 weeks.

Good luck with your weight loss!!
alsbttrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:20 PM   #3  

Hi Kristen!

I also live in Nova Scotia, what a small world! hehe, I don't have any children (or even a boyfriend) but it would be fun chatting with you for motivation and stuff. =)

Do you use MSN or AOL messengers?

~Alex
Alexisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:22 PM   #4  

Welcome Jennifer!

I'm 26 years old, single, no kids. I recently finished graduate school and I'll be a first year teacher in just a few weeks. I just came back to 3FC a few days ago so I'm really at the beginning of all this, but I'd like to lose about 40-50 lbs.

Welcome "a board" and good luck!
Amy
aimes523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:01 AM   #5  
Live for the Moment!

Hi Jennifer!

Welcome! I'm from Newfoundland! YAY For the Maritimers!!

Celina
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:46 PM   #6  

Alex~ My MSN name is [email protected] Kristen is my daughter's name, I'm Jennifer.

Celina~ My IL's are from Newfoundland! Fogo Island and Lewisporte. I've never been there but my husband was born in Grand Falls.
mama2kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 02:20 PM   #7  
i see the stars in me

hey i'm Elle nice to meet ya hon. i messaged ya on yahoo i think but u didnt respond so i'm letting u kno that was me.

if anyone wants to add me feel free to my info is in my profile or under my avator thingie
faded_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 07:42 PM   #8  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Jennifer (we need more Jen's around here, anyways right?) Congrats on getting into ONEderland - amazing accomplishment!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote