Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 11:30 AM   #1  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default need some help

hey y'all

I haven't been around lately. Mostly because I've been busy but really because I haven't been to the gym in 3+ weeks [that whole busy thing] and the other because, well I can't get motivated.

I see I've gained a few pounds back and I hate it. but apparently not enough.

I've been drinking more lately, and eating sh!t. I just don't get it -- I hate the way I feel but can't find the umpth to get my @ss in gear.

Help?
Old 10-31-2003, 09:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/166/158

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back, Jenne! If you haven't done so already, check in at the posts for monthly goals, weekly weigh-ins and weekly exercise logs.

I love that kitty kat in your picture!!

I think the quote in your signature says it all! Just get back on with your program! Remind yourself that even if you gained a little bit, you are still not where you were when you started!!!
Old 11-01-2003, 08:40 AM   #3  

I'm so sorry you're struggling--that always SUCKS. I've been struggling a bit myself lately, but more mentally than in my eating/exercising. Anyway, if you have a journal or some record like that, it might be helpful to read back through it--read your successes & victories of the past. That always motivates me!
Old 11-03-2003, 03:50 PM   #4  
Movin' and Losin'

I'm glad you're back, Jenne! Sticking around 3FC helps me. I need all the motivation I can get. I know I can't do it on my own, but reading others' successes and receiving encouraging words from everyone here helps me so much. Goals and rewards help as well. Hope to see you around here more often!!

Take care,
Jina
Old 11-05-2003, 10:26 AM   #5  

Hey Jenne,

I haven't been around here long, so my wisdom is probably limited, but I think it's a good sign that you posted this message. I mean, for three weeks you've been avoiding posting, right?

But maybe instead of waiting for umpth to get you back on track you should just do one good thing and see how you feel afterward. I've been working for a while on how to operate without umpth and the "one good thing" principle sometimes sees me through to times of more umpth.

That's just my $0.02. I hope it helps!

Christine
Closed Thread