Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 01:48 PM   #1  
anna banana

Thumbs down have a good weekend

I am leaving work now so I won't be able to get online until monday
hopefully I can hold out until then without bingeing!
I wish you all good luck this weekend, and I will definitely miss wandering around the boards and hearing from/about you all. (It's only two days, but in food time--that's an eternity.)

My weekends suck these days because my boyfriend just started working at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights. The bar doesn't close until 4, and he has to stay after to clean/count $, and then he hangs out with the other staff...which means that he spends all of Saturday and Sunday sleeping, precisely the time when I have nothing to do. If he was there I wouldn't binge, but being "single" on the weekends leaves me feeling empty and hungry and bored. which doesn't lead to very good things.

I'm nervous. Thanks for listening everyone.
Old 09-26-2003, 02:30 PM   #2  

Dear Anna,

By the time you read this, I hope you've had a good weekend. I want to encourage you! You CAN do this, for yourself & without having your boyfriend around on the weekends! His being tied up with work & sleeping is the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for you to try a new hobby, get in good workouts, hang out & catch up with friends, etc. Make the most of that time--it's yours!
Believe that you can do this, and I know you will.

Jen
Old 09-27-2003, 11:27 AM   #3  
Divine Gal

Have a great weekend too!! Cya Monday and stay positive and motivated
Old 09-29-2003, 12:04 PM   #4  
anna banana

well, the weekend didn't go so great, in terms of food. I definitely ate wayy more than I intended. Saturday night I went out with my roommate and a few friends, we had a few too many, ate some pizza to soak up the excess. felt guilty and bloated the next day and comforted myself with the majority of a box of Teddy Grahams. Which, I need to remind myself, I CANNOT BUY. I used to be able to have them around while watching my weight, but at the time I was way more in control of my eating than I am these days. Portion control just ain't my thang this year. But today seems to be going well, and hopefully I'll make it to tomorrow without overeating! thanks for the support everyone, it means so much to me.

ps. scale hasn't budged (I checked.) Which is good, considering it should have gone up! but on friday, when I posted, I was hoping it would have gone down by now...oh well. I will count my blessings and write again later.
Old 09-29-2003, 01:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/166/158

Height: 5'6"

Anna - don't sweat it! At least you got back on today! If I would have done the same thing 3 years ago, I would still weigh 155 today. My problem was that I kept telling myself I'd watch "tomorrow"... tomorrow never came.

Do well this week! If you need encouragement, visit 3FC!
Closed Thread