Old 09-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #1  

Default New to Site

Right now I weigh in at 196...I was at 193. I'm retaining water and bloating. This weekend was my cousins bridal shower and ate so much...I'm trying to work out everyday and I'm so passed that I keep drinking. When I drink, I eat....and eat.
It does not help that I work at a bar.
Kyleigh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi Kyleigh! Welcome!

Be strong! Just because you work around alcohol doesn't mean you have to drink it.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:30 PM   #3  

Hi Kyleigh! I'm new too! I also get the munchies really badly when I drink!! Probably my body's way of saying "that's enough now, I don't like this feeling! Get something in me now to sober up!!" Thankfully drinking to intoxication has become less and less appealing to me. And the only time I really get hungry is when I drink that much. So I find that if I limit myself to two low-calorie drinks it's enough for me to get a decent buzz, but not too much to the point that I eat everything in sight! And I usually only indulge once every two to three months.
apep is offline   Reply With Quote