Old 07-03-2017, 11:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 132/132/105

Height: 5'0

Smile Looking for an accountability buddy!

Hello strangers!

I'm about a month into my weight loss journey, and I am finding it particularly difficult to stay motivated without an encouraging community around. Not to say that there's anyone antagonistic in my life, but most of my friends and family don't live healthy lifestyles and it can be very tempting to indulge with them from time to time!

I'm looking for one or a few people to check in with once per week to reflect on daily successes and failures, share thoughts, etc. I think this might be a good idea! If you're interested in connecting please let me know!
Chesney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 11:48 PM   #2  

Chesney, hello! I have been finding it difficult to stay on my diet plan. I've been starting and stopping for several weeks now. Let's talk about what you are doing for your weight loss journey, and perhaps I can join you.
IDPOTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 132/132/105

Height: 5'0

My weight loss journey is more of a get-healthy journey. I am trying to lose about 20 pounds, but I'm trying hard to keep clean eating and exercise part of my daily routine. Right now I weigh about 130, and aim to get back to 110 (my weight pre-grad school...less than a year ago). However, I'm finding it difficult to keep consistent with my exercise. I'm following the PIIT28 program, which is geared toward to strength-building and I'm finding that I enjoy it. But it's tough working it into my day sometimes. My diet is all around pretty good. I'm not following a specific plan, but try to keep around 2,000 calories per day. High protein, low carb, minimal added sugar/preservatives. but I enjoy a few too many snacks/glasses of wine which throws me off track.

It sounds like you're also experiencing difficulty with diet consistency. What seems to throw it off for you?
Chesney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 120/120/110

Height: 5'3

Hey Chesney,

I feel like i'm in the same boat as you! Just trying to get these last few pounds off and I try to be healthy but I can never get to where I want to be.

I'd be happy to be accountability buddies with this if you're still looking. I try to get my friends or family to have a healthier lifestyle with me and keep each other motivated but no one ever seems to care as much (or they'll say they care but then not put in the same effort that I'm willing to). This is why I'm on here, to find like minded people!

I just noticed that you haven't posted on here for a few months so hopefully you see this message and are still open to motivating eachother!

Thanks,

Cass
cmadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
20-somethings, accountability partner