Old 01-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #61  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Aww Rie I do not want to be you today That is going to hurt like He.l.l, Don't worry about the charts.

Fingers crossed Nichols

Checking in, had a few low calorie days and lost a full lb from yesterday which is bloody awesome! Today hasnt been as good with food, but I'll log it, then move on. Burned 907 cal in the gym today, so hopefully that will help keep the scale moving in the right direction. Have the Gym tomorrow doing weight training
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #62  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 1 Charts Everyone! Top 15 only.

Overall Chart:

20-Somethings Chart:
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:55 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Official Weigh-in Day...and I am down 2.4 lbs from last week. Still at 145.8 which all around I'm not too happy about because I have been working hard to get down to 145.0 (which is my GW for the 20th...so close but since TOM is quickly approaching I'm seriously starting to have my doubts. Hope everyone is doing great today!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:20 PM   #64  
Determind Member

This shorty got low, low ,low ,low........ Well a little bit anyway.

The scale is consistently moving in the correct direction for just now, I will do my best to not let going to London make a mess of it. In fact..... there is a gym in the hotel What kind of awful creature have I turned into The thought of the gym in the hotel actually excites me . My weekend plan consists of.... Travelling down to London and getting in after Rush hour, then go for food . Have some drinks in the hotel bar and have a laugh with a friend that I worked in the states with. Saturday morning I could get up and go to the gym, thinking about finding something to do that involves getting out of the hotel then get glammed up for the reunion . Soo excited! I am hoping that I get in enough steps and workouts so that I don't gain.

I have just .1 of a lb to get to smash 46lbs off. I am soo close to the 50 I can almost taste it
Old 01-19-2017, 09:51 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 194/157/122

Height: 5'7"

Just checking in, haven't weighed myself since my previous weigh-in of 159.6. My TOM is coming up, so I'm pretty sure I'm heavier than 159.6 now due to water weight. I just don't want to weigh-in and get discouraged after I've tried so hard to overcome the PMS cravings. I gave in once or twice, but I worked out a bit harder to make up for it. I'm so close to a normal BMI (it's been YEARS since I've been in the normal range), gahh! I'm really hoping next week I'll be below 159.

Have a happy Friday, everyone
Emsikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 194/157/122

Height: 5'7"

Also just wanted to say that I absolutely love reading everyone's progress. Keep it up, guys<3
Emsikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #67  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

First up, big apologies for not being more active in the threads. I had a crazy busy time while on vacation in England so I didn't get a chance to stop by and post what was going on and rally you all into a weight loss frenzy! Though it seems like you're all kicking some serious butt without my jibber jabbering! While most people are in their January resolution mentality, I was very much still in "I'm on vacation" mode so I've not started the new year right. My goal to stay under 170 lbs has ultimately failed, this morning I weighed in at a whooping 172.3 lbs, OUCH! I can't be surprised though, I definitely had a lot of junk food and unhealthy meals leading up to my departure.

I got back to America on Tuesday, though since then I've been battling one heck of a cold/cough combined with an ear infection that I got on Monday. Luckily I had antibiotics for my ear and plenty of pain killers to deal with it on the plane, so the flight wasn't as horrific as I initially thought it'd be. Today I'm feeling better, though I've definitely had waves of feeling crappy since I got home. I'm not quite ready to go running again, I don't want to have this sickness stick around for much longer so I'm focusing on resting.
The boyfriend and I have both been relying on takeout food since we've been back. We both had busy months (he went to visit friends in Japan) so I think we just wanted to hibernate and not bother cooking. That needs to end though and today I hope to make a meal plan for the next week.

I'm going to start getting my life priorities back in order this weekend, specifically with my job as a freelancer and getting back to focusing on developing good habits. I hope I can pick up where I left off, I don't want to revert back to the beginning after being away. One thing is for sure though, I don't think I could go on vacation for a month again in that fashion! Lots of comfort food and drinking. I'm hoping the 5 lb gain will shed off relatively easy once I get back into good habits and a normal routine again.

Please forgive me, but there's just too many pages to catch up on for personals! From here on out I will respond to y'all in full I promise . Hope you're doing well and give me a brief rundown of how you've been doing since the challenge began!

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-20-2017 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:38 PM   #68  

Ugh up another .2 lbs wish it would start going the other way. Getting irritated about it...but still eating well so hopefully it switches back around quick! Happy Friday everyone!
Old 01-21-2017, 12:50 AM   #69  

Intriguing! Love the idea, but I generally prefer to check weight once every quarter, as opposed to weekly. Can I just lurk with you awesome ladies instead?
Defining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:46 PM   #70  

Dropped this morning. Thankfully ... I was going crazy with it going up and up and up. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
Old 01-22-2017, 09:40 PM   #71  

Not really busy this weekend! I hope everyone is doing well!
Old 01-23-2017, 09:26 AM   #72  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 2 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

20-Somethings Chart:
Old 01-23-2017, 09:39 AM   #73  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

Weight:
How was your weekend? I've practically spent the last 5 days recovering from my trip home to England (which is where I'm from in case it gets confusing when I say "home"!). My 173.2 lb weigh in is now a thing of the past, I weighed in this morning at 167.6 lbs, which I'm delighted with! I've basically lost just over 5 lbs this week and I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight, huzzah! I think resting and not eating out almost every day is what did it .

Life:
Being back is nice, though the weather is a bit miserable. It's either stupidly hot for January (which makes me moody apparently, haha!) or it's raining. Where are my lovely, crisp, cold days?! I've not actually been outside for a while which I'll remedy today, I definitely have a bad habit of not getting enough fresh air when I go into my hibernation mode, which always happens after a vacation. Does anyone else do this too? I love travelling and meeting people, but after I'm done I need a day to myself to recover and hibernate from the world. Being busy almost every day for a month had me hibernate for 5 days, but I definitely need that time to mentally (and this time physically!) recover.

My ear infection is now gone, (gross info ahead for the squeamish) though I'm dealing with one heck of an ear wax build up in there. I used some ear drops now the infection is gone and the stuff was crackling like crazy in there! I did it in my other ear earlier in the week and it barely made a sound, so I know that the formula was reacting like crazy in my bad ear because of how much of a build up is in there. It's causing me some annoyance since I can feel a slight plugging feeling in the bad ear, and it pops/crackles when I swallow. I'm just going to keep on using the drops until it's clear. Can't wait to have my normal hearing back again!

Today I need to ease myself back into life, I need to get a little work done, do the shopping and I'd like to tidy up the place too since it's gotten to be a bit cluttered again. Doesn't help I live with a man who just leaves everything he uses anywhere and doesn't put anything away! I try not to nag at him too much, but really is it that hard to put things back from where they came from?! Anyway, I'm going off topic! I know I won't be able to jump back into my productive lifestyle that I had before I left, but I definitely need to ease my way into it.

Exercise:
I think I'll go on a run later in the week when I'm feeling up to the task. I need to get back into 10K training which I was doing so well with before I left. I only did TWO runs in the one month that I was away! Eep!

------------------------------------

Nicols - Glad your weight dropped! Keep it up!

Defining - Absolutely! No need to join the spreadsheet to join the conversation

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-23-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-23-2017, 10:21 AM   #74  
Determind Member

Im Backk!!! 3 days away in London and I put on 4.4lbs so no worries Rie I managed to blast it all in one weekend . A friend of mine though mentioned something to me that has made me think why have I never seen this before. She recently had an intolerance test done and found out she cant eat bananas and a few random things. She said to me.... you put on all your weight when you became a vegetarian as a child, you notice that you can't eat pasta or you gain like crazy, you have Keratosis on the back of your arms, you complain your always tired.... are you sure you don't have a wheat intolerance?

Made me think.....

I might go have a food intolerance test done.

Might explain a lot.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:18 PM   #75  

Weight went down some and when back up .2 overnight. Not a big deal though. I'm on my way to meeting my February 10th goal of 140. I'm 144.0 right now so 4.0 lbs left so fingers crossed I meet it sooner then the 10th. We will see! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!