Old 11-29-2016, 08:08 AM   #61  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

40.5lbs OFF

Woohoooo!!! It really has been a game of patience, I will be very good today and hope that for my weigh in tomorrow I have at least maintained so that I can track on the GoogleDoc.

Just popping in today, I need to go up to the hospital to see the little one, It actually hasnt been an issue with her shunt, She has cellulitus I didnt think babies got that Lets hope a strong dose of antibiotics will clear it up. Times like this make me glad I don't live in the states, This 16month old has had 2 brain surgeries, 3 weeks in NICU, and many nights hospitalisation...... We Pay Not a Penny! If only the rest of the world held health at a higher level of importance to give it to their citizens for free.

sylphide Hey Welcome to the Challenge!

5Kilo's... I am looking to lose 9.5 lbs (4.3ish Kilos) before Christmas Day so we are looking at about the same.
Where are you from? Tell us a little about yourself
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:15 PM   #62  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys!

I'm down a pound today, phew. 170.6 lbs. Heading in the right direction after my Thanksgiving 2 lb gain!

Yesterday I did a yoga workout in the morning, targeting my hips since they've been feeling sore these days. I found a really great routine on YouTube that really helps and I feel the stretches in all the right places. Plus, no downward dog to be seen! I hate downward dog...Yogi's seem to love it and I don't understand why. After that I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping and to return some jeans and a top I ordered on H&M. I don't know why, but the staff at every single H&M I've been to in America are miserable! The guy took all my clothes, buttoned up the jeans, put security tags back on, put them on hangars and THEN gave me back the receipt that I wanted to prove I returned them!! I must have been stood there for 5 minutes total for something that should've taken 1 minute. Grr, anyway!!

I've been needing a new pair of jeans after unfortunately growing too large for my old pair. Kind of a sad thing to do knowing it's because I've regained weight, but alas. I went to Macy's and found 2 pairs for $19.99 each reduced from about $45 - bargain! I got one in a size 11 and another in a 13. I have skinny legs in comparison to my torso, so jeans are always the worse to find since my legs are one size but my waist/bulge is another! Another thing I didn't know, that their jean sizes are odd numbers?! What's with that. Anyway, the 13 pair feels nice and comfortable. A little loose but I actually prefer that since I don't like feeling like I'm squeezing into my clothes. The 11 were snug, I'm not sure if I'm confident to wear them yet but I know I will shrink eventually. They look good on me now but I always dread camel toe

I finished Christmas shopping for my brother, his girlfriend (who I've never met!) and my nephew (also never met!) since I think I'll be seeing them when I'm back for Christmas. I didn't want to spend too much money on them since I didn't want to put them on the spot if they haven't bought me anything for Christmas. The situation with my brother is complicated, but he's never been much of a gift giver. I figured it'd be nice to get them something and everything I found was under $10 because of the sales - woohoo!
We also got our tree and put it up, I love it! I wasn't expecting much from a fake tree but it actually looks really good! Because each branch is wire you can really shape it how you want it to look. Took some time but happy with the results.

This morning I completely skipped my 7am alarm and slept in until 8:30am. Bad practice so I can't keep doing that, but it was raining really heavily last night and it kept me up (which is very unlike me since I'm so used to rain). I found out one of my best friends is also engaged!! I'm so freaking happy for her! She said she'll probably have the wedding in 2018, so that's a nice target to lose all this weight by so I can celebrate with her feeling confident .

----------------------

Scots - CONGRATULATIONS ON HITTING 40 LBS LOST! Such amazing news! You're doing so well, keep on going! I can see your success story already . Yeah, you are definitely lucky you live in a country with an NHS! I went to the dermatologist for acne, got a round of pills and a cream...$210 after insurance. We thought it would be free because of a loophole that we exploit (long story! but completely legal) but they recently changed their policy so I had to pay. Not worth it! BF had bunion surgery on both feet and it came to about $1000. So brain surgery...I don't even want to think about how much that would be! Well, when I arrive in England it will be 1 year and 8 months since I've stepped foot on the holy land. I'm kidding, my Dad likes to call England "God's country" despite not being that religious. I find it amusing! Ugh, I hear you, my boyfriends family are well off too and they always buy things they want. Plus they have expensive tastes, the Dad is really into biking which isn't cheap and the Mum loves doing DIY projects but is really picky like I mentioned!

sylphide - Welcome welcome, please read the rules on page one to get started! I think you can still totally make your favourite treats for Christmas, just be sure to focus on moderation. That's a pretty ambitious goal, I always like to suggest a smaller goal for Christmas but if you're determined then absolutely aim for that!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 06:27 AM   #63  
Determind Member

Something seems to be going right, so I will not change a thing today is legs day on my new workout plan and my arms are still killing me from Mondays lol. But I gotta soldier though and keep it up. I still can't really see a difference on my body after 41.4 loss, but I think it is because I am shrinking in proportion lol.

I updated the spreadsheet today and will only be sticking my head in as I have a few things to do today. I hope everyone is doing well now that we only have 3 and a half weeks until Crimbo!!

Rie Thank You! Its always nice to have someone who believes in you, even on the days when you don't believe in yourself. Glad your weight is going back down, and those jeans???? odd sizes?? I would be so confused . That is a lot of money to spend on pills and cream, I remember having to pay out like $40 to get stuff from CVS to help with my Wasp sting in the summer of 2013 (I am highly allergic) but I needed cream for up to 2 weeks afterwards to help the infection. 1 year and 8 months wow! long time.... "Gods Country" how very English I'd love to find a Scottish person who would say that, would be like a game of wheres wally?
Old 12-01-2016, 10:33 AM   #64  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Heyo!

Weight is 170.2 lbs, sooo close to the 160's yet it feels sooo far with that seven! I'm going to go on a run today so hopefully I'll see a drop the day after tomorrow since I never see a drop the day after a run.

Yesterday was a typical period monster rage day. I don't get genuinely angry I just feel all weird and crave all the food and sugar. I was going to go to get a can of coke from the vending machine that's a 5 minute walk away in the laundry room, but I decided against it in a glimmer of sanity! I'm so pleased at myself for doing this, since usually I just abandon my desires to lose weight during these moods and then immediately regret it. Instead I had some green tea and calmed the eff down, .

It's December!! Whaaat! Feels like I was celebrating Christmas in Colorado just a month ago. I got in touch with my brother last night, we haven't really spoken properly for years but we had an exchange about our annoying sister. I've learned to just tolerate her and let her bitterness and need to feel superior to everyone fly over my head, but when talking to my brother I couldn't help but let it all out! I wasn't there when my brother visited my parents last, needless to say he's had his fair share of truly idiotic moments in life, things that my sister decided to bring up in front of everyone and embarrass him. It made me think "what will she try and say about me when I'm back?" She'll probably start with the guilt train of me leaving the country and not being around for her son, because everyone should drop everything because she had a kid. I guess talking to my brother just opened up a can of worms and now I can't help but feel years of suppressed rage! So having all 3 of us in a room could be interesting. At the core of it - she's a bully. She picks on other people to make herself feel good about herself. She's also the type to do a favour for you but then lord if over your head for doing it instead of doing it to help. Rant over!

Today and tomorrow the boyfriend and I are going shopping and hopefully finishing off the Christmas shopping for everyone who's actually told us what they want! Still have the BF's family to buy for, at this point it feels like they won't get anything!

------------------------

Scots - Have you been taking pictures along the way? Sometimes it takes a while to start seeing the difference the weight loss is making to your appearance. I remember I start feeling confident about my body again around 155-150 lb mark. Anything above that and I think "am I even shrinking?!" I'm sure when I finally reach 145-140 lbs I'll feel like I can relax a little! 130 lbs is my ultimate goal, but who knows if I'll feel perfectly content at 140 lbs? It's interesting to think about! Absolutely I believe you can do it! Anyone can with a little help and motivation along the way. Losing weight is a science but it's also a life changing journey and we some cheer leaders along the way .
You're absolutely right - if you're making progress don't change a thing! The only time to change up what you're doing is when you stop losing weight. It will happen, I doubt you'll be living the way you do all the way to your goal, but for now you've found that sweet spot so milk it for all its worth!!
About the jean sizes: I was so confused, I went up and said "Do you have these in a size 12?" and she said "they're odd numbered sizes" and I felt so dumb haha. I should've worked it out after flicking through the rack! I just thought a 12 would be the most popular size!! I know, my Dad is oddly patriotic about England, not extremely (he happily travels) but he has his moments.

Last edited by Riestrella; 12-01-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:01 PM   #65  
Determind Member

Today was a bit off, I didn't have time for lunch before going to do the weekly shop, so I had a protein bar to keep me going until I was able to get back and have Lunch. The supermarket was crazy, the traffic was crazy! I got back at about 5pm so I just had a protein shake and waited it out until my mum got back and had dinner.

Dinner was diced beef with mushrooms, broccoli and light Soy Sauce. was very nice

My steps have been pretty low because I put my phone in the trolly/cart at the supermarket so it never tracked my marathon around the place.

Tomorrow will be better, Ill get up earlier and get in my Grenade fitness in before showering. Then I can concentrate on getting in some extra steps by taking the dog for a nice long walk I have some shopping in now so I can plan for a good week ahead and get past this darn 280 which has been teasing me for too long!

Rie I hope your monster has calmed down I get like that on random days after about 8 or 9 days of eating really well, I think its my body wanting more calories on those days. Today was that day, after tasting chocolate on the protein bar, I then wanted to rub my face in every piece I passed in Asda . Your siblings sound so much like mine, only I think your sister has an extra *****y gene than mine As the middle child I often sit in the middle between them trying to stop the arguing. Always fun isn't it?

I have taken a few picture along the way, I will upload a few and you can see what you think I remember being in much smaller clothes the last time I was here, but the last time I was here, plus size fashion wasn't really a thing so you always had to squeeze your *** into whatever you could find .

The first photo was taken in the states after a powder paint fight in 2014.

The second photo was taken before a night out in Berlin in May this year.

The third photo was taken after a wedding in October this year.

The last photo was taken just the other week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aug2013.jpg (14.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2016 05 15th.jpg (28.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 14446088_10154698762861614_7431299738266406131_n.jpg (27.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 15310173_10154898181751614_354064568_n.jpg (34.4 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Scotsgal; 12-01-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:53 AM   #66  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Howdy!

Yesterday was a tiring day. I went on my short run of the week (I do a short, medium and long run a week) and I reached 2.74 miles. I just looked at my running plan and I'll be going from running in 3 minute intervals up to 5 minute intervals next week! Looking forward to seeing how far I'll get. This is why running is for me, I love writing out the plans and seeing how the numbers look! It's so encouraging to see me run further and faster week by week. The Christmas Eve 5 mile race is 3 weeks away so I think if I keep up the consistency in my running I'll be confident when race day comes. I'm looking forward to doing a race with my Mum, the last time I did one I was a little bit selfish and ran ahead since I had trained for it. She said she didn't mind, but I still felt a little guilty! It was worth it though since I almost beat my 10K record. This time I'm gonna stick with her so I'm guessing we'll be doing small bursts of running/walking.

Weight is 170.6 lbs this morning, not unusual after a run, hoping to see a drop tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

After the run the BF and I went to do some more Christmas shopping. Ugh, I am so done with shopping for other people haha! I love thinking about gifts to get, don't get me wrong, but the act of going out and finding stuff is tiring to me. Plus it reminds me how little money I had to spend on myself, I would love a new wardrobe! I've been wearing the same clothes for about 4 years so I'd love an update. However we got everything we needed, we were going to walk downtown and wander around but we both weren't in the mood so we stayed in. We made our once a month treat of homemade burgers which was delicious! We fried mushrooms in butter, (hence why this is a once a month treat!) added creamy peanut butter and a bunch of curried spices with some coconut milk and it created this wonderful sauce. Then we just cooked our burgers as normal - it was a hit! We used the Bob's Burgers cook book and we've not been disappointed yet. Nomnomnom.

Today we're going to do the last trek out to get a Christmas gift for the BF's mum. I bought some Coca Cola PJ's when I went to the World of Coca Cola and she loved them, so we're going to Uber into downtown Atlanta and try and get a pair for her. I really hope they have some! If not, we're going to go get lunch and then Uber back home so it won't be a completely wasted journey if we can't find them.

-------------------------

Scots - Seems like you're being really conscious of getting your steps in which is fantastic. It's that kind of mentality that will get you to your goal. How are you finding the protein shakes? Haha, monster has subsided! Yeah, I used to feel the cravings so that's why I have a cheat meal once a week. It's to get us out of the house too, but it's good to indulge a little after being good. Helps keep me in check and avoid jumping off the bandwagon completely! But if you can troop on through those cravings all the more respect for ya. Ahahaha at wanting to rub the chocolate all over your face! When I was living in Japan my Mum sent me one of those GIANT bars of Galaxy. I ate it all in one day, it was MADNESS, I went crazy. My BF was like "can I have some of that chocolate?" "uhhh...." he still brings it up to this day.
Oh yes, my sister is an A-grade b!tch. No way around it! The most selfish person I know, never does anything for anyone just to be kind she does it for the smug factor. I can definitely see a difference in your outline from the first picture to the last. I like to take pictures in the same position in a bra and shorts. It's not flattering but I can really see a shrink when I start losing.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:41 PM   #67  
Determind Member

So today I came down by .1 but I am still .5 up from my lowest, so I had a quick kettlebell workout this morning, I also went on a nice long walk (on soft sand which was murder) and I am about to do some quick leg and arm strengthening before bed (9pm). I also messaged a new restaurant near by about a part time member of staff they were looking for, I need a little extra money, so I have a trial shift tomorrow from 6-9. I'm quite nervous because I haven't had a bar job in a few years, but I am just going to see it as a way to get in extra steps

Rie I was quite disappointed with the Grenade shakes actually, there were 3 flavours. Fudge Chocolate, Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Mint. They were quite watery, but nicely high in protein. I think Id rather stick to the protein bars (they feel like a nice fat chocolate bar) I think I notice a difference from the first pic to the last, but that first pic wasn't my biggest, I think I only took face shots except for the leggings and sports bar pic which is awful I will take another pic at 50lbs off to see if I notice a difference in the same clothes. After the 50 it should be easier to notice the difference maybe every 20lbs afterwards. I have just been told tonight that My brother and his partner have officially set the date for their wedding. December 2018! I now have another wedding on the list that is if my dad plans on paying, not sure how he will be able to pay for my sisters in Italy in the May and then My brothers in December the same year He will need to work hard to get that paid for :Lol:
Old 12-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #68  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Well I'm calling it, 170.2 lbs this week. Shame I didn't dip into the 160's like I did last week, but oh welly. I know exactly why I didn't - I've been sh!t at keeping up with water intake.

Yesterday we went into downtown and got the PJ's, they were there thank god! We also had a wander around and had lunch at a lovely Mediterranean place. It was in a mall, but the food was amazing. I had a falafal wrap with hummus and a bunch of veg. It was huge! Apart from my 2 eggs and melon in the morning it was all I ate yesterday. It kept me full all day. We went out with friends for a birthday, just a casual meal (but I didn't eat) and I had a root beer. I should have ordered a water too, but you live and you learn!

Today I'm gonna go on a run, kinda begrudgingly since it looks miserable and cold but I always enjoy it when I'm out. I've already had my oatmeal too so I don't want to waste it, plus tomorrow it's going to be raining hard so best to get my it done today! I just realised I only ran twice this week? Not sure how I missed that, I did do a yoga workout so that counts I suppose but need to aim to get 3 in a week and not 2.

Later today I'll be making a gingerbread house, woohoo! I make them from scratch, I'm going to be making one with my nephew when I'm home so I wanted to practice again today after my very first attempt last year. Usually the first time I make something it goes really well but subsequent tries don't go as well, so fingers crossed it goes well again today. It's a lot of effort, but it pays off!

-------------------

Scots - How was the trial shift? Woah, another wedding! I think my friend who just got engaged will be 2018 too. I know it's kind of cocky to assume, but I think I'll be a bridesmaid since we're really close. Wanna look good if I'm gonna be involved in the wedding
Old 12-05-2016, 10:15 AM   #69  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 4 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

20-Somethings Chart:
Old 12-05-2016, 10:18 AM   #70  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Sorry for posting twice, but I'm just so excited! Not sure what happened, I even said "oh sh!!t" when I saw it, but I'm 168.8 lbs this morning!! So so happy to be in the 160's again . I'm coming for ya 150's
Old 12-05-2016, 11:55 AM   #71  
Jesus, I trust in You

Height: 5' 2"

Riestrella ~ I had to post and congratulate you for getting in the sixties!!! I could hear your voice as you looked down and saw that number!

You will be on cloud 9 all day!
MorningGlory1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:56 PM   #72  
Determind Member

So this weekend has been a little manic, the little one got out of hospital on Friday which was great to see the antibiotics working. On Saturday I rushed around tidying the house, then did some extra Christmas Shopping before coming home and going out to work that shift..... they totally threw me into a busy dinner shift I didn't even know what was on the menu, so I was going up to tables with desserts that could of been anything.... I'm like "who ordered the yellow thingy!!". It was a but crazy, but the people were nice. Then after about 2 hours, I felt it my right arm twanged from carrying the drinks tray. I have cortisone in that arm, I shouldn't be able to feel my tendonitis act up , it was then twitching all night like I had been lifting really heavy weights. Yesterday mum said that even if I get the job, she doesn't want me to take it, after the months of recovery I have spent working on my arm It could be ruined in weeks. They haven't called back yet, but yeh I'm not taking it.

Then on Sunday morning I got a call from my brother saying that him and his partner have a bug So I had to very quickly go over and take the little one out her cot, pack her a bag and get out the house before she caught it from mum and dad. Can't have her going back in hospital again straight after getting out. SO we played all day, then walked 10,000 steps out to see my uncle (the one who had the heart attack), he is looking great, but will never go back into the force. Luckily he was leaving in May anyway. Maybe I will be able to get some cool stories off of him once he is out, maybe not about Lockerbie but something a little more upbeat.

This weeks weigh in needs to be 280 something!! I need to work really hard tomorrow to get back down there! Currently at 282.7?? but I've been a wee bitty bloated the last few days. Drank lots of water today and did a few workouts to try and shift it. Also ate quite high protein day today which usually helps to move the bowels

Rie WELL DONE!!!!!!! Aww I am so glad you got back down there! Keep it up we are on the road to success just before Christmas just now I have asked mum for sports related items for Christmas so that even on the day I can wake up with a reminder that I need to stay on track . I'm with you with the water btw, I need to go and get a big 2 ltr and keep it in the fridge and make sure that I have drank the full thing before Dinner, then fill it back up for the next day. Since the cold stepped in, all I want is hot drinks I need to make sure I count them in MFP as well, I kinda forget to.
I will need to update my signature to add in another wedding I can imagine being a bridesmade for this one also, because my brothers partner hates her sister, they really don't get on and might not even be invited to the wedding we also get on pretty well... so unless she chooses just her 2 mates so that her mum doesn't go nuts for not having her sis involved, I will probably be BM

Old 12-06-2016, 08:45 AM   #73  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

A 0.8 lbs drop today, 168 lbs this morning So happy to be heading solidly into the 160's again!

I've been hibernating for the last 3 days due to the rainy, gloomy weather here. It's nearly 8:30am and it feels like 6am because of how dark it is out there! You'd think I'd be used to it being from England and all, but after clear blue skies for most of the year it's hard getting used to the crap weather Tomorrow, however, it's supposed to clear up so I'm going to go on a run. I'll run Wednesday, Friday, Sunday methinks! Gotta keep it up for that Christmas eve race after all.

Food wise I'm doing pretty well I'd say. There are no savory snacks in the house so I'm not tempted to eat extra. I think that's why I've seen such a drop on the scale. I think I'm getting my water intake?! I keep drinking green tea in my giant mug instead of cold water, which is fine, but I need to make sure it's enough.

As for life, it's not bad! I've finished Xmas shopping for everyone except the BF's parents. It's in his hands now, haha. I felt I came up with some creative ideas so it's his turn to finish it up! Work is slowing down, but I'm allowing it to because I'll be going away for a month. There's still 3 ongoing projects so I can't completely slack off but it's manageable.
Can't believe that this time in 2 weeks I'll be back in England! Feels so surreal. I am getting that anxious feeling that comes with dealing with family drama again though. I'm a sensitive person and my parents know how to push my buttons (whose doesn't?), so I need to keep mindful to breathe in and out and not take what they say too seriously. I had a moment of being tested the other day, I emailed my itinerary to my Mum so she could meal plan around me (I won't be eating there some nights). Despite keeping 2 whole weeks free for family time she replied "So you're not spending much time with us then..." Are you kidding me?! Half of my time back is with them! I responded with "Did you read it all? I've got 2 weeks of plans with you" and she never got back to me which I'm assuming is code for "you're right, I didn't read it." Enter the most stubborn person in the world who'll never admit she's wrong: my mother.
Being away from family for so long causes what I can only describe as distance resentment. Even though you miss the people you love, the closer you get to them coming home or leaving the more resentful you feel. It's like all the frustration of that person having left boils up just before they arrive. I got it too with my BF when we had to spend long times away from each other. It's a very strange thing since you love that person and you can't wait to see them but you can't help but feel angry that it's been so long! Usually it all melts away as soon as you see them, so I'm hopeful that all the nitpicking that's happening right now is part of that "distance resentment"!

----------------

Morning Glory - Weee, thanks so much for popping in to congratulate me! It means so much.

Scots - Don't you hate places that throw you in the deep end to see how you handle it? Some people think it's a great method, but I personally think it's bollocks! I think your mum is right, you have to put your health above your job and if this is gonna mess up a previous injury I wouldn't take it either.
Super Caz to the rescue!
I must admit I did just have to Google Lockerbie...quickly closed that tab since I'll be flying next week! *puts fingers in ears* la la la la!!
Remember that fluctuations in weight WILL happen and is not always a reflection on the hard work you're doing! Sometimes when we work too hard in one area we neglect the other. Seems like glugging down water will do the trick since you're doing so well in other areas. You could always have green tea for a hot drink? Doesn't need milk just water and a bag. People seem to hate it, I admit I did too for a while, but I find that the quality of the tea bag is really important. Store brand green tea bags are just nasty.
I wish I didn't have to ask my sister to be a bridesmaid! It would cause all sorts of commotion if I didn't. We went on a family holiday and I said my maid of honour would be my best friend and my sister said "why am I not your maid of honour?" Ohhh boy that was laughable. My Mum sort of chimed in too asking why?! Are they crazy?! I said "well am I going to be YOUR maid of honour?" she replied "no", to which I said "then why should you be mine?" It's like they live in a little fantasy world where me and my sister are the best of friends and I have no one else in my life! Family, eh? I swear they are sane, but they have moments of complete insanity.

Last edited by Riestrella; 12-06-2016 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:09 PM   #74  
Determind Member

So today was my last training day that was mandatory before receiving some money to spend on stationary for the business. It really wasn't much. I got half way through a protein bar at lunch when my filling fell out I got an emergency dental app so I am back to chewing again yay! But I had to leave early. Once I got home I realised that when mum said she was changing internet providers, what she actually meant was this one will get cut off before the other gets installed I run an online business, so mad doesn't even come close to how I feel right now . I need to go a full week without doing any work online, I have managed to tether from my cell to email people and let them know that I will be working over the phone this week, finishing off some quick work and then technically being forced into taking a few days off.

So while I am disconnected until the 15th, I will be working my butt off with my diet and workouts. I will log today's weight in on the spreadsheet and then log in a day or two late the following week. You never know, maybe being less connected will help build motivation for workouts and stuff like that

Sorry I am leaving Rie Keep up the running!! I wanna hear that you have hit your own goals until I come back I wanna see a 167 by then
You never know!!! might actually get passed that darn 280 barrier

Have a great weekend and keep motivated!
Old 12-07-2016, 09:57 AM   #75  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hehe, looks like I'll be talking to myself for a week! I'll miss having you around, Scots!! I'll definitely work hard to get to 167 lbs for next week I wanna see you at 279 lbs!!