To all the slim and trim Divas!

• Good evening slim and trim Divas!

I haven't been online a lot this past week and I miss you all...so I would like to send vibes of encouragement to all my new friends!! Ohhh and couple of hugs too!!

Sacha
  • Right on, Sacha I check the board every day for your daily question
  • Thanks for the vibes my dear, I think they're working! Weigh in day went just splendid this morning. Hope school prep is going well.

TTFN

Tummy
  • Thanks for the vibes....
    ...I need 'em for tomorrow morning when I weigh in again! I have a good feeling, though. I have been working hard & being consistent, so at least I know I've given it my all. That's the main thing. I did have a belated birthday treat last night of cake & ice cream, which was wonderful! I no longer have the urge/desire to have more & more when I have a treat like that! I love it.
    Anyway, hope to have good things to report tomorrow morning!

Jen
  • Jen???? Was it you birthday?????????????????????????????? You didn't tell me?????????????????
  • Sacha,

It was! I didn't mean to withhold pertinent info, though. On the 18th of this month, I turned 25....that's right, the ol' quarter-century mark. My husband made it such a special day for me; he's such a blessing!

• Jen!!! You sneaky girl!

Happy belated birthday!!

I hope you had a great day! Wishing you all the best and nothing less!

Sacha
  • Happy Birthday Jen!!
  • Thank you, Lynnie!