3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

Getting back on track (trying a new schedule?)

Old 09-13-2015, 02:21 PM   #1

S/C/G: 142/127/110

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Default Getting back on track (trying a new schedule?)

Hello lovelies! So I've basically abandoned my weight loss journey for awhile but I've been meaning to get back and gain some muscle and really keep my goal of eating well and feeling good over weight loss. However, my schedule is now very different so I guess I need some help figuring things out.

Technically, I have three days of the week in which I do not have any time for exercising. If I go to the gym or do something four days a week, would I still be able to be truly fit and burn off the stomach fat?

Also, did anyone else have to get back on track and have any tips? I'd love to hear anything you have, really xD
Mini goal 1: 135 DONE
Mini goal 2: 130 DONE
Mini goal 3: 125
Mini goal 4: 120
Mini goal 5: 115
Goal weight: 110

Current weight: 127
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:51 PM   #2

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Four times a week is pretty good. It won't help burn stomach fat, though, there's no way to pick where you burn fat from.

I get back on track all the time. I usually go into maintenance for a few months and when I feel like my batteries are full, I start dieting again. First, I just count calories, not necessarily trying to eat at under maintenance. I visit the forum and other sites, I up my activity levels. Usually, after a few days I convince myself to get on track.
I started on 05/30/10 at 253. After almost 4 years and many, many breaks, I reached 152 on 03/19/14. Now I'm trying to reach 130. After I lose the regain.

Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.