3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~*Kick-Start the New Year Challenge 2015*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/301563-%7E%2Akick-start-new-year-challenge-2015%2A%7E.html)

Riestrella 01-10-2015 10:47 AM

~*Kick-Start the New Year Challenge 2015*~

:yay:Kick-Start the New Year Challenge 2015:yay:

I don't know about you, but I over indulged this Christmas and New Year. I want to get back on track and start this new year with a bang, by being fit and healthy and losing weight again. Woop! I want 2015 to be the year I reach my goal weight! Want to join me? Then please do! This challenge will take us to the end of March, ready for Spring which will then of course lead into our Bikini Challenge. Let's start 2015 the right way and start paving the way for a happier, healthier future.

Please read the rules!
  • Slap your name on the spreadsheet, add your starting weight for this challenge (not your overall), put your goal weight over on the right hand side AND THAT’S IT! The spreadsheet monkeys do the rest... so don’t you be touching anything else! Don’t worry, they get plenty of bananas.
  • Each week you weigh in. "What day?" ANY DAY! Monday – Sunday. Weighed in a little bit lighter but it’s not your official weigh in day? Official weigh in day can go SUCK IT because you weighed a little bit lighter and you can change your weight as long as it’s before Sunday. Hells yeah!
  • Planning on going away during the time between now and the end of the challenge? No problemo munchkin, Right click the cell and add a NOTE not a comment. I repeat a NOTE, NOT A COMMENT. Comments get all moved around when people drop out of the competition. If you add a comment and I delete it then it's your own fault for not reading the rules.
  • If you fail to weigh in for more than 2 weeks you will be moved to standby. "But wait, I wasn’t ready to leave!" I hear you cry. Don’t worry my sexy candy panda, just come back into the thread and say WHADDUP BRO PUT ME BACK IN THIS GAME. Or something similar.
  • "But wait I just saw this and you guys are already being epic and losing weight, can I join?" Of course you can! Add in your weights if you have 'em and come on in!

ARE YOU READY?! Of course you are. LET’S DO THIS!

-->>Click here to sign up!<<--

Claygirl1518 01-10-2015 10:52 AM

Yay!! I'm in :)

Riestrella 01-10-2015 04:17 PM

Yay, great to see you in this again claygirl - the winner of our last challenge! The first post has been edited to include the spreadsheet.

Claygirl1518 01-10-2015 04:37 PM

I haven't lost much since then though, I added in strength training and my body is freaking out a bit. Hopefully things will normalize soon!

izzyboomama 01-10-2015 04:46 PM

Oh my god yeah!!!!! I tried to do a spreadsheet so I could start a "slim for spring" (or something equally silly) challenge and it just was not as awesome as yours.

Riestrella 01-10-2015 05:12 PM

clay - Oh yeah, your body will be freaking out a little bit right now! But I'm sure you'll see a big drop soon, when it comes it'll be epic! You're doing so well, the last time I checked in you were in the 190's! Keep it up!

izzy - haha, I'm glad you like the spreadsheet! I did think about calling the challenge something to do with spring too!

DrivenByAmbition 01-10-2015 05:46 PM

I'm going to join, although I'm really not putting time constraints on anything so I won't be upset as long as I'm somewhere in the 170s (or less). Accountability and friendly competition doesn't hurt.

Riestrella 01-10-2015 06:12 PM

Driven - Of course! Do everything at your own pace. You can always change your goal weight if you want, you don't even have to put a goal weight if you really feels it affects you in a negative way :)

DrivenByAmbition 01-10-2015 06:20 PM

I will reflect on that idea, Riestrella, and I might just do that.

skittlesfirehawk 01-10-2015 08:10 PM

im in i need to lose 2lbs every week to be my goal weight march 1st when i land in disney world.I may make it lower depending on how i do on my 2 week vacay.

Dottington 01-10-2015 08:55 PM

Thank for making a new challenge Rie :) I'm aiming for my goal weight this time! I've been super motivated since the start of the new year and am really pushing this weight off.

izzyboomama 01-10-2015 09:49 PM

Quick question, our week 1, is it running from the 19th to the 25th? So the challenge starts in a week?

Riestrella 01-11-2015 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izzyboomama (Post 5115731)
Quick question, our week 1, is it running from the 19th to the 25th? So the challenge starts in a week?

Yes, this week is a chance for people to sign up and get your starting weight in. Then the challenge begins on Monday 19th. :)

DrivenByAmbition 01-11-2015 07:54 AM

It's good sign up is for a couple days. Usually there's a big boom in new members at the beginning of the year on here. Hope more sign up soon :)

skittlesfirehawk 01-11-2015 10:29 AM

Is the spread sheet not letting anyone else edit it on their phone?