Old 03-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #241  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Hi guys! I finally got internet last Thursday but I still don't have a router, so I'm posting from a tablet my uncle got for free and gave up on after one day, lol. Posting on this thing is a b!tch, so my final weigh-in is 140 (lowest weight ever!!!) and I'll leave it at that.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:28 AM   #242  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Man, I'm so pumped. I did a T25 yesterday fully intending to take it easy and do the modified moves, but I managed to do most of the jumps without my knee hurting! It was so hard not going all out and doing it properly, but whenever I felt my knee feel a bit weird I slowed down and took it easy. I iced my knee immediately then took a nice warm shower and my knee was fine! Still not 100% everything is fine, but I'm definitely able to workout now albeit slowly.

So I've decided to start 10K training officially. My boyfriends sister emailed me and asked me if I wanted to do the Bolder Boulder with her and I said yes BUT I might be limping towards the end! But hopefully over the next 2 months I can strengthen my legs with cross training it won't be a big issue .

I'll weigh myself soon but I saw 162 lbs this week so I've put that as my final weight. Disappointing I didn't make it far into the 150's but that's what the next challenge will do . I'm positive that if I didn't have this knee injury I would be well towards 155 lbs so I'm not being too hard on myself since it's not my laziness that caused a gain but an injury.

--------
noname - Thank you! It's funny you say that because my profile pic was 7 years ago!! Maybe it's due for an update, but I've not changed it once since being here so I feel people will get all confused, haha! Yes I will definitely start a new one once I get over there, I'll probably post something up on the week of the 20th to start on the 27th. Watch this space!

atmos - Looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge!

kisskiss - Your dress is beautiful! I bet you feel so amazing in it, because you look amazing. I still can picture your before and after pictures in my head and I'm in awe every time I see a picture of you! Please tell us all about your wedding . Have a fantastic time!
Aww thank you <3! Hehe, glad late April works for you!!

Marnia - Hopefully your internet is back in time for the next challenge!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:50 AM   #243  
Irish dance addict

S/C/G: 145/145.4/125

Height: 5' 3"

kisskiss - Your dress is very beautiful on you. Congratulations on your wedding!

Riestrella - Next challenge for sure. I need to find my motivation and I'm hoping the warm weather and new gym clothes I just bought will help. I'm setting an interim goal to get back to my original starting weight of 142 by the start of our next challenge.
atmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:52 PM   #244  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Here are the final charts everyone!

Congratulations to polymertastic for winning the Kick-Start the New Year Challenge 2015!!

Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote