Old 01-31-2015, 07:57 AM   #136  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Having trouble updating the spreadsheet on my phone and tablet. In case I forget to try again, 180.8 today. Not back to my starting weight yet, but it's almost a pound under last week so I'm okay with that
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:35 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

149.6 this week but I may log 150.6. I'm having a very bad period and I have dropped nearly a pound just this morning because of it. But I don't think it will be permanent once the period is over. I think I'll still be hovering just over 150.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:51 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 153/153/90

Height: 4ft10

just joined..excited
NotSoLittleTimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:10 AM   #139  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Hey everyone!

So my friend and I (more I, since she's so indecisive!) decided to stay local to go for our meal last night. She was getting a bit weird about paying for the train but then didn't know if it would be cheaper to drive. We ended up going to a chain restaurant, for the last time I think since the food wasn't great, but she made it seem like she really wasn't bothered but then made some remarks about not liking it there! Don't you just hate when people aren't honest? If I didn't like a place I'd say "sorry, I don't like it there, can we choose somewhere else?" But it didn't ruin the night of course.

I was suuuper proud of myself because I barely finished the main meal that I ordered and didn't get desert! I did order a Pepsi, but I must have drank only 1/4 of it before feeling satisfied and gave the rest to my friend.
Our waiter had the ducky tie on from How I Met Your Mother, when he came to give us our drinks I yelled "DUCKY TIEEE!" and confused him for a moment! My friend was convinced he was into me after that since he kept stopping by our table to see if we were ok, but I think he was just being nice .

I'm glad I have one more day off before I start the world of work again! Mainly because I have no idea what my hours are, what I'll be doing (pretty sure it's admin work) or which days they want me. So I'll find that all out tomorrow.

Weight wise I am 161 lbs still. Which I'm SUPER happy which considering how inactive/not focused with food I've been for the past week. I think I'll chug some water after posting and then go on a run. It's a nice enough looking day, still freezing but not windy and clear skies so good enough to run in . Week 2 is almost over and February is here! Madness!

------------------

Clay - Sounds like you had an epic relaxation day, just what the doctor ordered! I'm so happy that calls are being made about getting him transferred, I hope you get good news soon. Man, I hate the politics of the work place, but that's so backwards that he can't officially punish bad behaviour!! Yes, we can definitely get back on track! Let's make week 3 OUR week!

Atarimae - Just to give you a look into what would happen if my boyfriend was a couch potato - you balloon to 200 lbs . Seriously, at Uni we were both as bad as each other, only the thing is is that he gained the teeniest of tiniest little pooches on his belly whereas I shot up to obesity. Oh, the humanity! That sounds cool. I'm not a huge anime nerd but I have thoroughly enjoyed a few series'. I'm watching Sailor Moon Crystal right now, I know it's for kids, but I loved it as a kid so it's justified . I'm sure you are most definitely not a whale looking at your stats! Less comparing and more confidence, missy . My biggest problems with gyms are always the bullsh!t contracts they draw up. My Mum and Dad pay probably $70 a month for their membership but for the longest time they barely went! They've started going twice a week now, but they've been slipping up recently. They tried to cancel once and they said that they couldn't cancel, they have to wait another 3 years but they can downgrade and pay $10 a month instead (estimating prices cus it's in ££'s). Stupid!

kisskiss - 140 lbs!! Awesome!! Oh wow, a paid tummy tuck? That's a pretty sweet deal. What is it about the smells and the environment that worries you so much? What does it represent for you? My friend used to ask me these sorts of questions when I said I was scared of something, it sort of helps to break it down so you can address it at its core.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:52 PM   #140  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

176.1 today. Received some not so great news Friday and have a 3 week wait to find out more. Prayers appreciated. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #141  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

129 today I gotta add it later when I'm home
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #142  

I start doing strength training with a personal trainer 3 times a week Monday and I'm gonna do cardio 2 times as well.we are measuring my body fat tomorrow and then right before I go away and we will see what happens .
Old 02-01-2015, 11:23 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 153/?/138

Height: 5'7

Only down a pound this week, its better than nothing but discouraging because i have been working out hard about 5x per week and eating at least 75% well for three weeks and total have only lost around 5lbs.
I really want to get down to the high 130s for this summer. I used to naturally fall in that range, but about two years ago I went on a medication that made my hover weight around were it is now :/
Im really hoping this year I get back down to being thin enough to feel comfortable...not skinny, just comfortable!
allycatfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:36 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 241/223.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Question

For the challenge do we put our goal weight as what we want to be at the end of the challenge or our ultimate goal? Thanks
FieryCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:10 AM   #145  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

I'll get into personals tomorrow. I just wanna state how afraid I am to weigh in, because...LOL. Let's just say I had a food-filled Superbowl Sunday.
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:43 AM   #146  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryCupcake View Post
For the challenge do we put our goal weight as what we want to be at the end of the challenge or our ultimate goal? Thanks
It's in the rules in the first post - challenge goal weight!
Old 02-02-2015, 07:41 AM   #147  
Counting bites!

S/C/G: 282/255/130

After a week of being under the weather, I'm finally back on track. I'm waaaaay off goal and probably won't revover, which is a bummer, but I always make my goals huge so I didn't expect to hit it anyway, lol!
I do need to get back on track with my workout though. I bought a size 16 dress from Anthropologie for my brother's mid-March wedding. I basically have to hit goal for it to fit though:-( oh well, we have another wedding to go to in June! Lol!
izzyboomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:05 AM   #148  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Thank you whoever put my weight in the chart for me! I'm not having any trouble with the chart on my desktop, but it usually works from my tablet. Hopefully it was just a fluke

It was a very unproductive weekend. A lot of sitting around, especially yesterday because I had a headache all day (though it was probably a good thing I skipped the Superbowl party). And I was ravenous all weekend! Today is a new start, hopefully I can get back to my starting weight from this challenge or lower this week.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #149  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Thank you whoever put my weight in the chart for me! I'm not having any trouble with the chart on my desktop, but it usually works from my tablet. Hopefully it was just a fluke

It was a very unproductive weekend. A lot of sitting around, especially yesterday because I had a headache all day (though it was probably a good thing I skipped the Superbowl party). And I was ravenous all weekend! Today is a new start, hopefully I can get back to my starting weight from this challenge or lower this week.
That would be me . You're welcome!
Old 02-02-2015, 10:22 AM   #150  

so i did day 1 of strength training with the personal trainer.everything is shaking and hurts and i now have muscles in my stomach.my body fat percent is 23% we are going to bring that down to 20%. my weight goal is now secondarty but i still want to get to at least 120 maybe even go down more.