3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

Help (Buddy) Wanted!

Old 12-16-2014, 01:25 PM   #1
Weight Loss Newbie

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Help (Buddy) Wanted!

So... this is like, my 5th stint leaving 3FC and coming back after giving up. I've always approached weight loss with a very positive attitude--for the first couple days . I realized something the other day though, that I haven't had before. I was bending over to tie my shoes and holy crap. I could not breathe at ALL. I mean, sure I've had a little breathlessness before, but I was wheezing like a mofo. Not Good. Prompted me to get a scale, and I was mortified with the number. But in that moment of shoe-tying, it was the first time it REALLY hit me that I am sick of being fat, sick of being unhealthy, sick of literally killing myself through food.

So I'm back. I'm not saying this is going to be a boot-camp, get skinny fast, super charged try, but I'm going to stick to my guns and however slowly or quickly this happens, at least I'm not standing still, and I refuse to go backwards.

To get to the reason I made this post to begin with........

I need a buddy! Someone active to chat with at least a few times a week, someone to share goals and struggles with. Someone that I can encourage and likewise can encourage me to keep up the good work. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to be my accountability buddy? Message me!!

Good luck to you all!!!!

Run a mile in under 7 minutes ~ Get into the teens: 219 < lbs ~ Fit into my size 14 pants again ~ Reduce BMI from obese to overweight ~ Start the new school year in ONEderland
~

One for every 5lbs GONE:
SamanthaAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.