Old 01-07-2015, 09:57 AM   #61  
Miss Motivated

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'5

Hey guys. I'm not sure where to go with this! I need an accountability partner and don't know where to look! Can someone guide me in the right direction. Right now I'm sitting at 174 with a goal weight of 150.. or better if my health isn't compromised. I'm 5'5...any ladies around the same?
Ariannag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:44 AM   #62  
Beginner

S/C/G: 150

Height: 5 ft 5 in

My friend eats gluten free and finds great products at Trader Joe's. Do you have that supermarket near you?
They have quinoa pasta which is delicious.

I was able to roll out of bed today again and hit the gym. Running was hard though. I think it is because I am fighting a cold. Every time I fly back from a vacation I get a cold on the plane. Weird.

Hey Ariannag - I think you found the right group I just joined them as well. I am 5'5 and weigh 152lbs. I am trying to go back to 130lbs. I used to weigh around 180lbs so I know your situation. How are you trying to lose weight?

Mops
Mops109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:42 PM   #63  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariannag View Post
Hey guys. I'm not sure where to go with this! I need an accountability partner and don't know where to look! Can someone guide me in the right direction. Right now I'm sitting at 174 with a goal weight of 150.. or better if my health isn't compromised. I'm 5'5...any ladies around the same?
Welcome to the thread. We are all here to support. I figured out the time constraints were really hurting my motivation so I decided to just stick with a plan and be glad when I get to goal, regardless of how long it takes.

I'm 5'8 1/2"
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:48 PM   #64  
Goal is health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mops109 View Post
My friend eats gluten free and finds great products at Trader Joe's. Do you have that supermarket near you?
They have quinoa pasta which is delicious.

I was able to roll out of bed today again and hit the gym. Running was hard though. I think it is because I am fighting a cold. Every time I fly back from a vacation I get a cold on the plane. Weird.
I do not. Hope you get over your cold soon.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:29 AM   #65  
Beginner

S/C/G: 150

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Hello everyone,

The cold got the best of me yesterday and I did not leave my house, which was not the worst idea since it was 9 degrees in NYC.
Getting back into the groove again. Already went to the gym this morning and had a good workout.
Went on the scale too but nothing much has changed. From 152lbs to 151.6lbs. I guess it will just take me some time.

Are you guys ready for the weekend? I am kind of dreading it because it is normally the time where I splurge in terms of food/drinks. Hopefully I can stick to my diet.

Happy Friday,
Mops!
Mops109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 01:41 PM   #66  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Hey all! I have about 30lbs left to lose as well. I have been stalled with the holidays but I am hoping to lose about 10lbs this semester, and 10lbs over the summer.

Today I am trying to get back on track with some HIIT and tomorrow I will lift weights. Next week I am changing jobs and school starts again so it will be a little different schedule but it looks like I will be able to maintain a really active lifestyle. My goal is just to strength train every third day, HIIT once a week, run once a week and hula hoop once or twice a week. It is the best balance I have found for myself so far. In the summer I naturally get out more and also this job change means I will be moving away from a desk and into an active walking/standing/moving position which I think is going to kick me back into weight loss.

I'm generally pretty excited for it. Although it requires I get up at 5am!!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #67  
Goal is health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mops109 View Post
Hello everyone,

The cold got the best of me yesterday and I did not leave my house, which was not the worst idea since it was 9 degrees in NYC.
Getting back into the groove again. Already went to the gym this morning and had a good workout.
Went on the scale too but nothing much has changed. From 152lbs to 151.6lbs. I guess it will just take me some time.

Are you guys ready for the weekend? I am kind of dreading it because it is normally the time where I splurge in terms of food/drinks. Hopefully I can stick to my diet.

Happy Friday,
Mops!
Any movement downward is good! I'm so glad it's Friday night. Going to force hubby to go to gym with me this weekend. Don't really have anything planned.

What are you doing this weekend?
Old 01-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #68  
Goal is health

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalrus0 View Post
Hey all! I have about 30lbs left to lose as well. I have been stalled with the holidays but I am hoping to lose about 10lbs this semester, and 10lbs over the summer.

Today I am trying to get back on track with some HIIT and tomorrow I will lift weights. Next week I am changing jobs and school starts again so it will be a little different schedule but it looks like I will be able to maintain a really active lifestyle. My goal is just to strength train every third day, HIIT once a week, run once a week and hula hoop once or twice a week. It is the best balance I have found for myself so far. In the summer I naturally get out more and also this job change means I will be moving away from a desk and into an active walking/standing/moving position which I think is going to kick me back into weight loss.

I'm generally pretty excited for it. Although it requires I get up at 5am!!
Congrats on the job change, you seem very pleased with it. Any movement is wonderful. I'm ready for my weightloss to start back myself. Geeze aunt flow has been mean this month.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:54 AM   #69  
Goal is health

Was up to 183 since TOM, got my woosh but not back to my weight before TOM, 181.6 today, but I will take it. Hoping for 170s soon. This was just a minor set back.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:33 AM   #70  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Ive been pretty much stalled since I started strength training... kind of frustrating! I also was bad last night and had pizza... I ended up around maintenance calories for the day. I did do cardio for 30 minutes so that's good. Ill work out some more today. I just really want to see some movement soon!
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:40 AM   #71  
Goal is health

Mmmm pizza, oh how I miss gluten-filled pizza. I do eat Udi's gluten free pepperoni, it just isn't the same. I told my hubby I'm going to drag him to the gym today. I need to start going, I just hate going alone.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:24 AM   #72  
Goal is health

Broke into the 170s today. barely, 179.9
Old 01-13-2015, 11:11 AM   #73  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByAmbition View Post
Broke into the 170s today. barely, 179.9
Yay! That's so exciting congrats!

I'm on the 187s right now. I'm actually waiting to test for pregnancy because I've had a lot of symptoms the past 4-5 days. Ive been feeling very nauseated throughout the day, especially after eating or drinking water. Also, heartburn, lower back pain, and I've been tired. Its mostly the nausea that's throwing me. I can test in a few days, so we will see if I am or not!
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #74  
Goal is health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claygirl1518 View Post
Yay! That's so exciting congrats!

I'm on the 187s right now. I'm actually waiting to test for pregnancy because I've had a lot of symptoms the past 4-5 days. Ive been feeling very nauseated throughout the day, especially after eating or drinking water. Also, heartburn, lower back pain, and I've been tired. Its mostly the nausea that's throwing me. I can test in a few days, so we will see if I am or not!
Let us know. How exciting!
Old 01-14-2015, 01:40 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

A week ago, my scales said 147.4. Then somehow it shot up to 150 and then on to 152.4. I have no idea what is going on. I am assuming real weight is around 150 so 20-25 pounds would do it for me.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote