Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #1  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Talking Adios to the 150s and 140s - 6

We needed to start a new thread, so here we are !!

Sitting here at 149.0 ..& I now realize it's getting insanely hard.

I hope everyone is having an easier time than I am and I wish you all tons of success by the time we end this thread as well xoxo
Old 06-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #2  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

caramelkitty 149 is awesome! Maybe you should eat maintenance calories for a few days and see how you feel?

I'm cooking dinner. I'm having a baked coley fillet, sweet potatoes mashed with butter and honey and for veg I'm having cauliflower, brocolli and carrots. Yum yum. My boyfriend's having a chicken kiev and I looked at the calories and it's 500 for one.. ahh, screw that. It doesn't even look appetizing, just crappy processed stuff.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/136.5/130

Height: 5"6"

Girl! You are doing ggggrrrrreat! As Tony the Tiger would say.

I'm still popping between 150 and 151, due completely to my own binges and lack of workouts this last week or so.
However, I have been continuing my daily 16 hour fasts and today I WORKED OUT!
It's always that first workout after an idle stretch that is so hard. Now I finally have some momentum.

145 by the end of June!
142 (pre-pregnancy weight) by my brother's OTS graduation July 17th.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/136.5/130

Height: 5"6"

Oh, I wanted to add...
Have you tried on any of your old fat pants lately?
I did this weekend. They were still in my drawer, bc it really hasn't been long since they fit. I tried on a pair of 16's that fit me after I had my daughter Granted, I was still pretty bloated. But for a couple of months, they were my go-to pants, even as they got a little loose. My hubby loved them.
Well, they are SO big now. I have to hold them around me. They wouldn't stay on, nothing for them to hold onto. Crazy big.
It was fun, so I tried on some 14's and then some 12's... 14's huge, 12's a little loose.
I knew that I was losing weight, but you don't really notice the big changes because you're looking in the mirror everyday.
I couldn't believe how far I had come already.

Maybe when you're feeling stuck, you should try it! ;-)
Old 06-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #5  

leilajey i know, thats what i thought id do, but then i realized that i am just sooooooo daaaaaaaarn clooooooooose hahahahahahah so its like sad yet good at the same time, maybe ill take it easy and keep working out till monday, not stress the diet so much as long as i dont go over my calories and then go strict again on monday

I just... im dreading that 150...

mrslynah AWESOME result with the pants!!! I actually did that too, I now wear a size 8-10 and I was like okay, yeah, good job, right?

But then I went to my moms and she was holding on to a pair of old size 18's... and I tried them on and they fell off, so I put both my legs in one of the pant legs. THAT was enough proof to keep me going. LOL You should try that out with your old 16's it's freaking hilarious!!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #6  
keep going

caramelkitty well you know best I'm doing ok right now but know I'm gonna eat more at the weekend because I'll be away.. I'm not too worried.. lots of water and all that I'm also trying to get down a bit further though as I don't want to bounce back up!

mrslynah haha, I was just trying on my old pants earlier! They're super loose. They're a UK14 which is a US10, right? Although I haven't really dropped as many inches in my legs/*** as they're my problem area. I wear a 12UK/8US now. It was a great feeling wearing the old ones because it was the day that I put them on and they were suddenly uncomfortably tight that I realised I had to do something.

----
dinner was soo good.. nom nom. Working up the energy to exercise now
Old 06-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #7  

LeilaJey You're right though, I mean I shouldn't be so hard on my body I wont be so mad if I see 150... maybe my eye will twitch a little but I promise not to pull a tantrum

What are you guys' measurements?? I wanna try and picture what we would look like standing in line together since we're all so close in weight..

Mine are:
Chest: 36
Waist: 27
Hips: 37.5
Old 06-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #8  
keep going

Sure even if you do see 150 again it'll be just water weight... which means you'll be in for a whoosh, right, which is the best! I have a bad feeling I'll be seeing it tomorrow.. I feel sooo bloated right now. I tried to exercise there. I put on all of my clothes, put out my yoga mat, put on a weight loss documentary on youtube, did about 20 jumping jacks and gave up. Well I did a few push ups and on my second plank I just couldn't do it anymore. It's 11 at night though.. woops, how did it get so late?!

I just measured myself there

Chest: 36 (but I have tiny boobs so I guess it's just my ribs )
Waist: 27.5
Hips 40.5

Yep, definitely a pear!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #9  

OMgosh how amazing that we basically have the same measurements.. honestly I dont even know if I'm measuring my hips properly. Hahaha

It's okay if you don't work out, just give yourself some rest, omg 11, it's only 6 here! lol Time zones, those crazy things!!

Everytime someone says 11 o clock I die of laughter, this guy at GNC near my house basically told me that I'm fat because I don't go to sleep at 11.... I gave him this dirty look like you're an absolute ******. lol
Old 06-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #10  
keep going

I definitely have more junk in my trunk haha.. but seriously I don't have boobs, so I don't understand my measurements at all :\ I seem to be losing from them too and not from my legs.. aghh, hopefully it all starts to level out or else I'm gonna be one of those women who eats on a webcam instead of being thin 'cause **** it.

LOL!! What the **** does that even mean? Ahhh haha, seriously, what a douche.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #11  

LOL the legs... I have chicken thighs, my fiance says they are sexy but ... isn't that what they're supposed to say?! LOL

Honestly, that guy was an ultra douche... guido juice head type that spends too much time tanning and has tribal tattoos all over his arm...

I think when I reach my goal after sleeping way past 11, I'm gonna go there and be like BOOOYAAAAA B*TCH... LAY OFF THE ROIDS.... hahahahhaha I'm so bitter. But geez man he called me fat. And I was like 157 hahahaha
Old 06-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #12  
keep going

I'd rather have chicken legs than the lumpy, bumpy disasters I have now haha

Ok I vote that you definitely go there and say that to the douchebag! Some.. people... eugh.

Well it's nearly 12 and I'm still up, so I guess I'm gonna be fat forever.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 215/149/135

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone,
Keep going girls. I hate to hear this but it is true....weight loss is not linear. We can't let a couple days at the same weight get us down. We have all come so far.

Caramel kitty: What a serious jerk! I don't know where you live but I am dreading going back to Cali because they are so judgmental. You have to be a size 0-1 or you are considered fat by most people. The entertainment industry being stationed down there makes it horrible for a girl growing up. I am on my way to work, but I will take my measurements tonight if I can find my tape. I really wish I had done this when I was at 215 lbs in the beginning of this weight loss journey. I will have to try the two legs in one with my big jeans...if I have any. I had this cathartic garage sale where I was like ..nope I am sooo not even keeping one pair of big jeans. I have two bags I still need to take down to the thrift store so maybe one will be in there.

I weighed in at 152.2 this morning! Still totally jealous you all are below 150 I know I will get there too. I am thinking next weekend I will hit 149. We will see. I have my last dress fitting and I asked her to make the dress a bit tight because I knew I was going to lose at least 5-10 lbs before then. She was like.... ok but you seriously can't gain one lb. Hahaha I have lost three since then and it hasn't even been a week. People have so little faith in brides to be on a mission. Have a great rest of your week everyone!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #14  

Leilajey i went to bed at 2am... He'd pee himself if I told him that lol

Cierranevada its pretty funny but I have put off going to LA because I know I'll basically be thrown burgers at... I know how everyone is obsessed with being "perfect" ....

Don't worry about the 150's... you'll be with us in no time!!

I weighed in at 149.2 this morning, I believe in a few days, I could actually wave hello to a plateau... that's gonna be fun, but whatever, someone actually told me not to lose too much or I'll start looking like a bobble head!! hahahaha that was hilarious!

I also didn't drink enough water yesterday, far from it, and when I peed last night and all through this morning (TMI ALERT!!) It was a dark orangey color, so I started panicking and I'm making sure to drink enough today to flush off the extra 0.2 from this morning and some more hehehe
Old 06-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #15  
keep going

caramelkitty haha, yeah that happens when you're used to drinking a lot of water! I sweat I drink 2-5 litres a day. I'm always thirsty.. but I don't have diabetes so that's handy. How are you feeling today?

cierranevada You're right behind us! What's your dress like? You must be excited!

I was actually up to 150.4 this morning.. although I had extra salt yesterday. I'm so tired and hungry today I don't know what's up. I did ok food wise except for 2 handfuls of chocolate raisins but I threw away the rest of the pack. It's been raining all day and it's raining ALL of the rain. There's spot flooding etc.. it hasn't stopped all day and it's going to continue for another night and day. My car skidded a bit on the drive home.. luckily I didn't panic and start swinging the steering wheel around haha, I made it through. I was shivering from being wet and the rain was so heavy it was difficult to see the road. Oh well, home now and the fire's on... feeling cozy. Wishing I had those damn chocolate raisins now..
Closed Thread