Old 12-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #1  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Default December Daily Chat

I used to frequent this site ALOT! Helped me lose 55lbs in conjunction with other things. Well came back today and I noticed there wasn't a daily chat thread.

We used the thread as a means of checking in, motivation and advice!

Well I returning after year long hiatus! After loosing a whopping 55lbs I have gained 30 back!!!!!! Well Im not really confused , I know how it happened , just cant believe I allowed it to happen! Well needless to say, Im back to meal prepping, wearing my Fitbit consistently, and working out out 4-5 per week.

Looking for a few buddies and if you have a Fitbit add me

https://www.fitbit.com/user/23LP74
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #2  
Counting bites!

S/C/G: 282/255/130

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back! I saw that some of the other groups have accountability threads, so I imagine this is the same?

I may need accountability because I just started a workout project on my blog. It's not public, it's just a journal for now, but I decided to rent a bunch of workout DVDs via amazon and I'm reviewing them. Today I did Doonya: beginner breakout. I still have it for another 36 hours, but I might move on to Tracy Anderson tomorrow so I can get her out of the way.
izzyboomama is offline   Reply With Quote