Old 09-21-2014, 04:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 124

Height: 5.5

Default Diet Buddies! Anyone interested?

Hi

Is anyone interested in being diet buddies? I can't seem to stay motivated to be on a diet without someone helping me to stay on track, and take responsibility for my food and exercise for the day.

If you are interested, add me on yahoo messenger Jendoll701@ yahoo.com (no space between the @ and Yahoo.com)

I want to have some people who will message back and forth daily, keep each other on track, and be supportive. I have lots of workout DVD's on my computer that i am willing to share as well with my buddies.

I hope to hear from you! I know yahoo messenger is a bit outdated, but it works best for me because I don't get as distrcted as i do with my phone.

Details about me: 20 years old, female, chocoholic, and a former exercise enthusiast. I worked out almost every day and now its been months since I put on my workout shoes! I am not in university, gained my freshman weight, and have kept it on for 2 years. Now it is time to get rid of it!

Hope to hear from you guys
NinaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:25 PM   #2  
Houda

S/C/G: 75Kg/please see thicker/60Kg

Height: 158cm

Hi Nina, my name is Houda, 23 yo, ill be glad to add u on skype if u want
fcoad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:25 PM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2