Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 04:56 PM   #61  
Divine Gal

1. Stay Positive - on this one i did about 98%
2. Stay Motivated- on this i would say 99%
3. Start walking *at least a 15 mins*- I did poorly on this considering some of the time I was really down in the dumps or not feeling well cause of allergies 75%
4. Drink more water- 90% I need to get more in my system.
5. Eat more fruit and veggies- 99% I did verey well on this goal but I know I can do better.
Old 09-01-2003, 12:45 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Ok so here's how I faired this month,

1) Getting below the 200 (204lbs today) this is almost a cheap goal. Ok by mid august, 200.

Got this one 100% hit 199 on August 11, 2003, even a bit ahead of schedule

2) To work on the mental stuff, the part of me that knows I'm super hot but forgets all the time. To remember that it will come off, I'm doing great and will continue to do so.

Did fairly good on this one, thought I was super hot nearly 5 times this month! Did get a bit frustrated towards the end of August but I sorted that out.

3) Keep drinking the water 3 litres a day (pardon the metric)

100% baby, drank 3-4 litres every single stinking day this month. I could sink a battle ship.

4) Finally, to keep doing what I'm doing food wise, it's working great, no funny stuff

Another 100% OP for a full 31 days with no exceptions. This is the one I may be most happy about. It was hard then got easier, then really hard again. But went the smoke cleared, I did it!

So all in all I'm amazed. I didn't realize how well I was doing, wow.

So ladies, congrats on everyone doing really well on their goals and lets gear up for September and see how fantastic we all can truly be.

Tummy
Old 09-01-2003, 05:53 PM   #63  

Angry How I did...

I'm happy to report I did well with my August goals, too!

I did WELL on my visit to my parents' in S.D., losing 6 lbs. during that 2-week stretch (even WITH eating out lots more than I usually do!).

I've made the transition back to school (work--I teach 3 yr. olds) very well so far--staying in my healthy habits!

I had wanted to be down to 220 by the end of August, minimally--well, here I am at 214!!! Woo-hoo!

I'd say it's been a great month! Sounds like the rest of you ladies did great, too.

Jen
Closed Thread