3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   What good choices did you make today? (20-Somethings Thread) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/298661-what-good-choices-did-you-make-today-20-somethings-thread.html)

muguet 08-18-2014 06:44 PM

What good choices did you make today? (20-Somethings Thread)

I saw this thread in the 40-Somethings' forum and thought that we should have one! It's a great idea and I'm sure that our daily wins are crucial to get us to our goals :)

What good choice(s) did you make today?

muguet 08-18-2014 06:45 PM

Today I'm happy to report that I didn't snack and only had one portion of everything I ate :) I hope to keep it up as long as I can!

Dottington 08-18-2014 10:42 PM

Great job with the portions muguet!

I've kept to my fast and have had lots of water :)

muguet 08-19-2014 12:10 AM

Hurray, Dottington!! Are the headaches gone? I should work on my water intake too~

Dottington 08-19-2014 12:38 AM

muguet-I had some broth and that took away my fasting headache today. I get them rarely now :)

Hoopty 08-19-2014 08:49 AM

I said no to bacon this morning and drank 4 cups of green + herbal tea so far (trying to get rid of water weight)

skittlesfirehawk 08-19-2014 10:43 AM

Breakfast went well chobani with a banana and a 6cherries

alyrh 08-19-2014 12:19 PM

Ive only stepped on my scale once this morning whole I was getting dressed. I have the worst habit of stepping on the scale at least 3-4 times while I'm getting ready.

muguet 08-19-2014 01:46 PM

Dottington I'm glad you're on a roll with the fasting! :D

Hoopty That's amazing, bacon is so fragrant that I don't know many people that could pass it up. I should start drinking green tea again, it has so many benefits!

skittlesfirehawk
I wish I had cherries this summer, for some reason I kept not buying them and now they're super expensive! Hope you enjoyed them :)

alyrh I understand how hard it can be not to step on the scale more than once, especially if you're not happy with the number. Good job for sticking through it!

The day's not over for me but I've had a portion of everything both for breakfast and lunch and do not feel hungry at all. Portion control is my weakness so I'm really happy with my progress!

ILoveVegetables 08-19-2014 08:57 PM

I love this idea.

Today, I bought a big breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast as well as a bowl of watermelon. After I finished the eggs, bacon and toast, I decided I was full and kept the watermelon for lunch instead and didn't buy anything else. I didn't overeat for either meal and saved money. Good day :)

muguet 08-19-2014 09:29 PM

ILoveVegetables Sounds like you're in complete control!! Congrats for an awesome food day :)

Update: Had a busy afternoon and didn't have the urge to snack! I also kept it simple for dinner. Third good day in a row, already feeling confident that I can keep this up :)

Dottington 08-20-2014 12:01 AM

Had an unexpectedly big dinner so went on a long quick walk after :)

tinneranne2 08-20-2014 05:36 AM

Today I went to the gym and walked 6km and I'm on track to meet my calorie goal for the day.

The last week has been a sh*tmess with regards to both food and exercise, so it feels nice to be having a successful day.

skittlesfirehawk 08-20-2014 11:31 AM

Today breakfast was good yogurt and banana gym after work.still at 152 and I plan on dropping 2lbs by Sunday

Dottington 08-21-2014 02:31 AM

Went on a hike and did as well as I could for a fasting day even though my brother is visiting.